U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 06:37 AM

12,408 posts, read 16,479,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisa View Post

Cleveland 'kidnapper' Ariel Castro on suicide watch in prison as it emerges that prosecutors will seek the death penalty if charges of murder are brought for the unborn babies of his victims

Ariel Castro pleaded not guilty to four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape
Bail was set at $2million for each charge
Stared at the floor throughout hearing
Prosecutor said he made premeditated decision to abduct the girls
Brothers appear on unrelated charges
Police say there is no evidence they were connected to the crimes
Further charges may be brought against Castro in relation to unborn babies
Is this part of some half baked campaign to give fetus' personhood?
This guy will be hung or he will spend the rest of his life in solitary or else raped by other inmates. Whichever way you look at it, it ain't purty. There is no necessity at all to try him for aborting his children.

The search for the fetus' might establish, by DNA, if there were other men involved in this.
Are the girls saying it was only Ariel?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 06:54 AM

17,401 posts, read 21,239,668 times
On an Astrology forum, they've got the charts of the teenagers and Ariel, and they're doing a diagnosis of it.

Since most people reject the value of Astrology, I'm not going to bring it into a discussion, but the chart of Ariel brings so much into light and comprehending his behavior.

One thing stood out: sexually insatiable!

Old 05-10-2013, 09:46 AM

8,071 posts, read 5,395,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
On an Astrology forum, they've got the charts of the teenagers and Ariel, and they're doing a diagnosis of it.

Since most people reject the value of Astrology, I'm not going to bring it into a discussion, but the chart of Ariel brings so much into light and comprehending his behavior.

One thing stood out: sexually insatiable!
Like OMG my father is also a Cancer, it must mean he has 3 girls kidnapped in his basement that he repeately rapes and forces them to have abortions.

Like totally not cool. I really need to call a 1-900 astrologist line right away.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 AM

579 posts, read 753,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Is this part of some half baked campaign to give fetus' personhood?
Ohio, like other states, has fetal homicide statutes. If a person causes a miscarriage to a pregnant woman through violence (like beating her up) s/he can be charged with murder. It's a law already on the books.

Medical abortion through the mother's consent is not covered under this statute.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:55 AM

579 posts, read 753,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Ariel Castro 'kept his WIFE chained up in the basement where he later locked his victims and whipped her with dog chains' | Mail Online

Maybe this was the 4th?:
"Ariel Castro kept his former wife tied up in his basement and whipped her with dog chains, according to her former boyfriend, foreshadowing the horrific crimes he would later allegedly inflict on his three captives."

From comments:
"DID YOU READ THE STORY! She died last year. The girls was kidnaped in 2002,2003 & 2004. Her court papers of the abuse and injuries was in 2005!"
- msmickied , southern belle, 10/5/2013 03:05
The court filing was in 2005 but his wife had left him in 1996. So the injuries occurred before 1996.

Mind bending if what the wife's second husband is saying is true... that castro accused him of molesting the daughters, and that the police questioned him (the second husband) about the missing girls but he suggested they look at castro-- and they didn't? Could that possibly be true?

Old 05-10-2013, 02:06 PM

22,736 posts, read 16,826,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
What I hate reading about stories like this, is reminding me how many are out there being held against their will all across the country and the world at this very minute!

It always come to mind, when reading something like this: In Japan, with voter approval, they allow the police to make one unexpected tour of your house once a year!
That is no reason to take away our Constitutional rights. Crimes can be investigated by a competent police force without punishing everyone "just in case". That's a very slippery slope that you do NOT want to start going down.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:05 PM

10,133 posts, read 12,385,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
The court filing was in 2005 but his wife had left him in 1996. So the injuries occurred before 1996.

Mind bending if what the wife's second husband is saying is true... that castro accused him of molesting the daughters, and that the police questioned him (the second husband) about the missing girls but he suggested they look at castro-- and they didn't? Could that possibly be true?
But the police are busy handing out speeding tickets on I-90 and I-75. Can't go looking for missing children when there's money to be made!

About the death penalty I would say absolutely not. What needs to happen to him is life in the most restrictive prison Ohio has to offer without parole and no provide cell with color television either. He needs to be sent to general population because once their he will live out the rest of his life, whether it be one week or thirty years, in absolute terror. On good days he'll be spit upon, threatened and slapped and if that is all that happens that's a good day.

Don't you see it is the perfect punishment for a jerkwater like this? Can you imagine waking up every morning in abject fear for the rest of your life? To not know when the cell doors electronically spring open you'll never know what might walk in?

Old 05-10-2013, 07:12 PM

17,401 posts, read 21,239,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Like OMG my father is also a Cancer, it must mean he has 3 girls kidnapped in his basement that he repeately rapes and forces them to have abortions.

Like totally not cool. I really need to call a 1-900 astrologist line right away.
This response is precisely why I wisely didn't want to bring this into discussion! People who are astrologically illiterate enough to only concentrate on one's sun sign, overlooking the more important ingredients: the positions of the other 9 planets, aspects and Ascendants!

I'll never bring this topic up again!

Old 05-10-2013, 07:12 PM

4,756 posts, read 6,532,177 times
I urge you to finish swallowing anything you might be drinking or eating before you watch this video. Unless of course you have an old computer and don't care about what you spew on it ....

DEAD GIVEAWAY - Hero Charles Ramsey Songified! - YouTube

Old 05-10-2013, 07:22 PM

4,756 posts, read 6,532,177 times
This one is awesome too if you haven't seen it - Charles Ramsey with Anderson Cooper

Charles Ramsey Talks To Anderson Cooper - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime