Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2013, 04:34 PM

137 posts, read 151,303 times

Advertisements

YES!

Amanda Berry 911 Call Under Review Following Criticism Of Dispatcher

Authorities in Cleveland have issued a statement in response to criticism of the 911 dispatcher who answered kidnapping victim Amanda Berry's panicked phone call earlier this week.

Video included.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 06:54 PM

23,185 posts, read 28,985,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I am good with death penalty for these POS.
And how would Ariel Castro respond to this post? I'm guessing!

"Since they won't allow me to commit suicide in prison (as so many prisons have been designed to be suicide proof), what are my other options to the quickest death I could dream of?"

"Death Row? Oh come on! I'll be inordinately pressured by the other inmates and the prison guards to go through that whole 10+ year appeal process. If I don't, they'll make my life a living hell!"

"So wish they'd just make it easy on me and some compassionate guard slip me some cyanide capsules! But that ain't gonna happen either!"

"Oh crap! I'm doomed to spend at least another 10 years on this poor-excuse-for-a-planet and all I want to do is die, die, die!"

"Fine! If that's what they want! It costs the taxpayers $3 million+ to put someone on Death Row, and if they want to squander that money, so be it!"

Old 05-09-2013, 07:19 PM

958 posts, read 2,131,551 times
I stand corrected. The DA is going to seek the death penalty for aggravated murder.
If it takes ten years then he will suffer until then or he could volunteer to be executed but since he plead not guilty I don't see that happening.

OHIO EXECUTIONS

Old 05-09-2013, 08:07 PM

13,002 posts, read 18,883,114 times
It won't happen but their captors should be emasculated. It would be a "eunuch" experience for them.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,383,047 times
Guess they were "lured":

Quote:
Castro allegedly ensnared his victims by luring them into his car. Berry told police that she was walking home from work at Burger King when Castro pulled over to offer her a ride home, claiming that his son also worked at the restaurant.

Gina DeJesus, who vanished in 2004 while she was walking home from school, told police that Castro initially approached her in his car with his daughter, whom DeJesus reportedly knew well. DeJesus said Castro later returned in his car alone and said he would driver her to his house so the girls could hang out.

At the time they were rescued, the women were living in separate rooms on the second floor of the house. Earlier in their captivity they had been chained in the basement of the house.
Ohio Kidnapping Police Report Details Victims' Abductions, Years In Captivity

Old 05-09-2013, 09:36 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,702,669 times
Ariel Castro 'kept his WIFE chained up in the basement where he later locked his victims and whipped her with dog chains' | Mail Online

Maybe this was the 4th?:
"Ariel Castro kept his former wife tied up in his basement and whipped her with dog chains, according to her former boyfriend, foreshadowing the horrific crimes he would later allegedly inflict on his three captives."

From comments:
"DID YOU READ THE STORY! She died last year. The girls was kidnaped in 2002,2003 & 2004. Her court papers of the abuse and injuries was in 2005!"
- msmickied , southern belle, 10/5/2013 03:05

Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 AM

27,207 posts, read 46,697,878 times
Is there anybody who is buying the story of the daughter? Not me!

All of a sudden all the family members are coming out to say they had no clue but what we hear about the house is so out of control and out of the ordinary so for any family member not to be concerned, that to me is just trying to get some sympathy from the public since the outrage is enormous as well as the shock that this can happen in the USA!

Old 05-10-2013, 03:46 AM

27,207 posts, read 46,697,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Ariel Castro 'kept his WIFE chained up in the basement where he later locked his victims and whipped her with dog chains' | Mail Online

Maybe this was the 4th?:
"Ariel Castro kept his former wife tied up in his basement and whipped her with dog chains, according to her former boyfriend, foreshadowing the horrific crimes he would later allegedly inflict on his three captives."

From comments:
"DID YOU READ THE STORY! She died last year. The girls was kidnaped in 2002,2003 & 2004. Her court papers of the abuse and injuries was in 2005!"
- msmickied , southern belle, 10/5/2013 03:05
I also saw on tv that the former wife who died of a brain tumor had a fiancee who came out with some facts but may not be believed due to the fact that he was accused by the "beast/monster" about child abuse...

Really, who should we believe? I think the fiancee's story makes a lot of sense and sadly the system failed for the dead woman and to me many more people should be charged by not reporting anything, like the close family and friends of these monsters who have been at the home.

Btw the monsters daughter is in prison for murder (one of the daughter...not sure how many he has)...so this family is not a "model family" with just 3 rotten brothers!

Old 05-10-2013, 04:13 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,635,826 times
I love the way the POS hangs his head now, in front of the cameras. Behind closed doors, far from that--raping and brutalizing young girls, chaining them up, punching them in the stomach, starving them,never letting them out for even fresh air. Now, he's soooooo sorry. These types are never remorseful. And, the note he wrote in 04 blaming his past abuse and childhood and his "addiction." Pleeease.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:15 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,635,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Is there anybody who is buying the story of the daughter? Not me!

All of a sudden all the family members are coming out to say they had no clue but what we hear about the house is so out of control and out of the ordinary so for any family member not to be concerned, that to me is just trying to get some sympathy from the public since the outrage is enormous as well as the shock that this can happen in the USA!

The younger daughter on TV, too, wants to apologize or something of that nature. Like, oops, I forgot to give you back the book I borrowed. I'm not sympathetic towards the family, for whatever reasons, I'm just not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime