Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 12:27 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,499,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
What if
What if....is that you OJ?

"What If I Did It", written to pay civil suits to the Goldman and Brown families.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,264,411 times
I have been surprised that no one seemed interested in this serial killer's confession that he killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

He says OJ hired him to recover a pair of diamond earrings (break into her home and steal them) . . . and that he was told to kill Nicole if he had to.

I was never convinced that OJ was at the crime scene alone, and there were other footprints found, but never identified.

Documentary: Ohio killer admits to killing O.J. Simpson

Old 05-31-2013, 01:10 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,682,701 times
I think with our laws its not going to be nothing but books and theories now. Criminal guilt and public opinion are often two different things so often.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:28 PM

18,073 posts, read 18,754,030 times
Quote:
What if it was revealed to us as FACT that OJ was innocent.

What would be your entire response?
My response would be we need to go back and review every single conviction in the country, and rethink our entire way of doing investigations and trials.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:00 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,959,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I have been surprised that no one seemed interested in this serial killer's confession that he killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

He says OJ hired him to recover a pair of diamond earrings (break into her home and steal them) . . . and that he was told to kill Nicole if he had to.

I was never convinced that OJ was at the crime scene alone, and there were other footprints found, but never identified.

Uhhhh.... O.J. Simpson is still alive.

He lives in Nevada.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:44 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,499,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post

Hey there Ani,

So many theories on high profile crimes, first time reading this link.

Another theory, a book writtten by a PI ( you may have read the thread) claiming to have found the knife used in their murders in an abandoned storage locker belonging to OJ's son.

Posted in another thread here in True Crime, not long ago, Robert Kardashian was seen carrying a duffle bag from OJ's house the night of the murder...contents....OJ's bloody clothes.

I don't know about a serial killers credibility. According to the article he's been incarcerated since 1995. There's some sick pleasure for a lifer behind prison walls associating himself with a high profile murder case.

I've read Jeffrey Dahmer was the true killer of Adam Walsh and in the vicinity in Florida when Adam disappeared.

Old 05-31-2013, 06:56 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,779,154 times
OJ got away with murder............period. I liked the line that I think Jay Leno said after the verdict. He said "OJ has sworn to track down the true killers and he has started by looking on every golf course in the country ! " So true, OJ is a sleaze ball and I hope they keep his dumb butt locked up for ever. Stupid jerk got away with murder and couldn't keep himself out of trouble.

Don

Old 05-31-2013, 07:02 PM

26,659 posts, read 26,633,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
OJ got away with murder............period.
And can you imagine those poor children of his and Nicole's who had to live with him for all those years because their maternal grandparents couldn't get legal custody? I wonder what has become of them.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:04 PM

7,124 posts, read 8,626,494 times
Quote:
What if it was revealed to us as FACT that OJ was innocent.

What would be your entire response?
Yes and the world is flat and pigs fly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime