U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2013, 09:22 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,301,860 times

Advertisements

I read where he died from Hepatitis C. I guess he finally got to meet Satan. He was pure evil.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 PM

3,402 posts, read 3,964,576 times
California has a history of "bleeding" when it comes to KNOWN killers. The Night Stalker was definitely a "known" serial killer that should have been executed the day of his death sentence. Is there anyone on this board that seriously believes he was innocent or did not receive a fair trial, thus he should not have been executed "just in case he was innocent"? This (his natural death instead of his being executed) is a total miscarriage of justice to not only his victims but to all who suffered in fear while he was on his killing spree.

Here is another California "bleed": Manson killer Charles "Tex" Watson was allowed to reproduce while in prison ON DEATH ROW! I read this many years ago and was furious then and am still outraged now.

"On October 21, 1971, Watson was sentenced to death. He escaped execution when the California Supreme Court's People v. Anderson decision resulted in the invalidation of all death sentences imposed in California prior to 1972......

In 1979, he married Kristin Joan Svege. Through conjugal visits they were able to have four children, but those visits for life prisoners were banned in October 1996".

Last edited by Lodestar 77; 06-07-2013 at 09:44 PM..

Old 06-07-2013, 10:28 PM

3,813 posts, read 3,656,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
California has a history of "bleeding" when it comes to KNOWN killers. The Night Stalker was definitely a "known" serial killer that should have been executed the day of his death sentence. Is there anyone on this board that seriously believes he was innocent or did not receive a fair trial, thus he should not have been executed "just in case he was innocent"? This (his natural death instead of his being executed) is a total miscarriage of justice to not only his victims but to all who suffered in fear while he was on his killing spree.

Here is another California "bleed": Manson killer Charles "Tex" Watson was allowed to reproduce while in prison ON DEATH ROW! I read this many years ago and was furious then and am still outraged now.

"On October 21, 1971, Watson was sentenced to death. He escaped execution when the California Supreme Court's People v. Anderson decision resulted in the invalidation of all death sentences imposed in California prior to 1972......

In 1979, he married Kristin Joan Svege. Through conjugal visits they were able to have four children, but those visits for life prisoners were banned in October 1996".
And Richard Ramirez was allowed to get married in prison too:

'Night Stalker's' wife: 'Hometown girl makes bad' - latimes.com

Among them was journalist Doreen Lioy, who had seen his mug shot on TV and perceived what she called his “vulnerability.”

They fell in love through prison Plexiglass and were allowed to touch – and marry – in 1996.

In the inmate visiting room, it was common to see the newlyweds nuzzling while they enjoyed vending-machine snacks.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:19 PM

922 posts, read 1,942,504 times
Satanic serial killer Richard 'Night Stalker' Ramirez turned green before his death: sources

The NYPost article saids Richard Ramirez looked like the Jolly Green Giant before he died. What kind of
medical condition can turn human skin color to green hue like that? I will like to see a pic of that if this
is really real or just urban legend.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:50 AM

17,628 posts, read 11,170,411 times
He loved the Devil so much it is nice to see he will finally be able to spend eternity with his buddy. There are some human beings who simply need to be dealt with like we would deal with a rabid animal, and he was a perfect example.

Don

Old 06-09-2013, 02:01 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,740,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post
Satanic serial killer Richard 'Night Stalker' Ramirez turned green before his death: sources

The NYPost article saids Richard Ramirez looked like the Jolly Green Giant before he died. What kind of
medical condition can turn human skin color to green hue like that? I will like to see a pic of that if this
Maybe he was really, really, really, really envious of something or someone?

Old 06-09-2013, 12:55 PM

3,582 posts, read 5,739,894 times
I hope they disclose the specific medical condition...at 53 it wasn't "old age".

This man was an absolute monster.

Old 06-09-2013, 02:11 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,449,282 times
Good riddance. His victims' lives have been ruined forever.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:02 AM

5,144 posts, read 10,851,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post

I want to see a pic too. I know..morbid. But really am medically curious. Bruises go green so I assume its something similar to that:

Biliverdin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Biliverdin has been found in excess in the blood of humans suffering from hepatic diseases. Jaundice is caused by the accumulation of biliverdin or bilirubin (or both) in the circulatory system and tissues."

Bilirubin is the yellow toned one.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:37 AM

15,768 posts, read 15,003,424 times
The attorney who defended Richard Ramirez has died. (What a thankless job he must have had.)
Ray Clark dies - latimes.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime