Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2015, 01:59 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Seriously? She wasn't his wife. They were divorced, and he had no business going to her home and looking in her windows.
Evidently theres no shame in predilections to stalker activity...or insults to the forums intellect.

Steve would have to be a "confidant" or along for OJs side career as peeping tom and throat slasher.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:08 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,367,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post
Guilty but found innocent. Big victory for the community. But criminals are criminals and soon enough they will be in prison for another crime. Same happened to Al Capone with his income tax evasion. Died in prison from syphilis. Cool dude.
No. He was found 'Not Guilty' of the charges, which means the prosecution failed to prove their case beyond a 'reasonable doubt'. In court trials the defendant is never found 'innocent', and just because they are found not guilty, doesn't necessarily mean they didn't actually commit the crime (and are indeed guilty). It means they could not be found guilty according to the law, evidence presented, reasonable doubt, etc.

Last edited by catdad7x; 08-10-2015 at 02:25 PM..

Old 08-10-2015, 02:34 PM

3,644 posts, read 10,938,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
If my memory serves me right OJ looked inside the window and saw his wife performing Oral on the living room couch while the two kids were upstairs in bed. He was probably P****D and any man would feel the same.
Well, that would explain why the young man was killed on the front porch facing the door, right?

And why would "any man" feel the same about his ex?

Frankly, the kids slept through their mother and a man being killed downstairs in their home- seems to me that if a "man" were upset on behalf of his kids he would have known that finding your mom's dead body in the morning when you first wake up is waaay more traumatizing than seeing your mom with her head in someone's lap.

Just sayin'

Old 08-10-2015, 03:06 PM

9,530 posts, read 16,512,408 times
Do I believe Simpson was innocent. Hell No

Old 08-10-2015, 04:09 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
If my memory serves me right OJ looked inside the window and saw his wife performing Oral on the living room couch while the two kids were upstairs in bed.
That happened before the night of the murders. Simpson was stalking his EX-wife and watching her through the windows of HER home. Ron Goldman, who was brutally slaughtered by OJ Simpson, was not involved.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 08-10-2015 at 04:20 PM..

Old 08-10-2015, 04:40 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That happened before the night of the murders. Simpson was stalking his EX-wife and watching her through the windows of HER home. Ron Goldman, who was brutally slaughtered by OJ Simpson, was not involved.
Always felt really badly for Ron...but for the fact that Nicole's mother Juditha had left her glasses at the restaurant on the night of the murder Ron would never have been there...a kind act got him killed...

Old 08-10-2015, 05:30 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I do believe he was innocent. I also believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and that Donald Trump will become President !

Don
LOL..Too Funny!! Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
No. Under American law, one is considered innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law. As O.J. was not convicted, he is innocent of the crime as far as American justice is concerned. If this were not the case, the Constitution would not protect those acquitted of murder from double jeopardy.

The biggest problems I have with this case were the fact the glove did not fit Simpson's hand and when Mark Fuhrman took the 5th when directly asked if he falsified reports or panted or manufactured evidence. As an owner of many pairs of leather gloves (both cheap and fine leathers), I have yet to see a pair of wet leather gloves shrink to the point where I cannot get them on my hands after they dried. As for Mark Fuhrman... Any investigating officer who makes first contact with evidence in a murder investigation then takes the Fifth when directly asked if he manufactured, falsified or planted said evidence is enough reasonable doubt to toss out any charges that have been brought against the accused. It should also be noted that due to Fuhrman's felony perjury conviction as a result of his testimony at the OJ Simpson trial, he can never serve as a police officer again.
I think OJ fudged his ability to actually put those glove on..Most people with true leather gloves it's a struggle in the best of situations..But O.J. put on a performance....I wish Pros. would have put on a rebuttal with someone who had the same hand diametric to pull them gloves on!! Which could have proven that charade!!

Leather is stretchable..but OJ knuckled his hand in order to make it appear impossible.....Redicuous..Course there was nothing about defence in his case that wasn't Theatric!!

There is something that many forget..FOrensic's..DNA evidence..that back then was NEW and up until then not accepted by ( especially Defence teams) and weeks of testimony educating that jury....snooze feast for many...However..decades later Everybody has learned..It's NOT Junk science any more..So many sent to death row ( too late) and other's who spent decades in prison released due to EXONERATION.....
Forensic's I always understood..however it was obviously NOT accepted by that ( shall I say a rather volatile jury) kept sequestered for months on end!!

Times have changed..and yes..Heinsight has validated those like myself who knew the jury got it wrong..BUT with time has been validated...

Civil Suit actually blue a lot of claims by O.J. wrong or lies or worse..Made Fun of what he said or did!! SMH

Vegas Case was totally correct..He was acting like an Elitist..gotten away with double murder..abuses of girlfriends..bought and paid for folks..never mind the mundane things.. like bilking cable Companies for services..It's amazing just how much folks with fame and $ get away with??

Bottomline for myself..Karma caught up with him!!

Old 08-10-2015, 06:37 PM

927 posts, read 969,527 times
No!

Old 08-10-2015, 08:27 PM

158 posts, read 200,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
LOL..Too Funny!! Don

I think OJ fudged his ability to actually put those glove on..Most people with true leather gloves it's a struggle in the best of situations..But O.J. put on a performance....I wish Pros. would have put on a rebuttal with someone who had the same hand diametric to pull them gloves on!! Which could have proven that charade!!

Leather is stretchable..but OJ knuckled his hand in order to make it appear impossible.....Redicuous..Course there was nothing about defence in his case that wasn't Theatric!!

There is something that many forget..FOrensic's..DNA evidence..that back then was NEW and up until then not accepted by ( especially Defence teams) and weeks of testimony educating that jury....snooze feast for many...However..decades later Everybody has learned..It's NOT Junk science any more..So many sent to death row ( too late) and other's who spent decades in prison released due to EXONERATION.....
Forensic's I always understood..however it was obviously NOT accepted by that ( shall I say a rather volatile jury) kept sequestered for months on end!!

Times have changed..and yes..Heinsight has validated those like myself who knew the jury got it wrong..BUT with time has been validated...

Civil Suit actually blue a lot of claims by O.J. wrong or lies or worse..Made Fun of what he said or did!! SMH

Vegas Case was totally correct..He was acting like an Elitist..gotten away with double murder..abuses of girlfriends..bought and paid for folks..never mind the mundane things.. like bilking cable Companies for services..It's amazing just how much folks with fame and $ get away with??

Bottomline for myself..Karma caught up with him!!
Some say the leather gloves shrunk or became more stiff while sitting in the evidence room for all those months.

Plus it was stated that oj took a salt pill or something that bloated his hand.

I just think that someone got paid to switch the glove.

Old 08-10-2015, 08:31 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post
I went back and viewed HOURS of trial footage, closing arguments, and documentaries from Simpson's trial. I found everything quite interesting. Based on what you know about the case, do you believe he was guilty or innocent? Did he get away with murder due to his brilliant defense team? The black jury? The Rodney King beating? The downtown LA demographic? The LAPD procedural negligence? Or was he truly innocent and framed by an overzealous and racist LAPD?
Well, he was acquitted. No matter how obviously guilty he is/was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime