Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 01:50 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
Did you read the article?

No one has said that it's her fault. Regardless of what he did Hannah could still have been trouble. Way to read too much into a statement. I bet you feel so proud of yourself.

Yes, read the article. Noticed that the focus mentioned here was "Hannahs Trouble". Very Interesting.....This is the impression his sister wants to leave with you. You'll feel some degree of sympathy for her brother and left wondering if this was manipulated by the girl.

They're blood, I'm sure you've heard the old adage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 01:58 PM

3,169 posts, read 5,163,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Yes, read the article. Noticed that the focus mentioned here was "Hannahs Trouble". Very Interesting.....This is the impression his sister wants to leave with you. You'll feel some degree of sympathy for her brother and left wondering if this was manipulated by the girl.

They're blood, I'm sure you've heard the old adage.
I feel no sympathy for her brother. This really has nothing to do with her brother IMO.

Would you like to have Hannah as your 16yo daughter? Think long and hard before answering this question.

Old 08-28-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I feel no sympathy for her brother. This really has nothing to do with her brother IMO.

Would you like to have Hannah as your 16yo daughter? Think long and hard before answering this question.
Hannahs no different than millions of other teens as well as adult fbers, posting every aspect of their life. Eventually the media will find new fodder and Hannah will have to face harsh reality.

Keep in mind Hannahs parents have responsibility for allowing trips with perverted Uncle Jim. If her paternal grandmother saw the signs; were her parents blind?

Old 08-28-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Hannahs no different than millions of other teens as well as adult fbers, posting every aspect of their life. Eventually the media will find new fodder and Hannah will have to face harsh reality.

Keep in mind Hannahs parents have responsibility for allowing trips with perverted Uncle Jim. If her paternal grandmother saw the signs; were her parents blind?
As a mother of a teenager I call bull on millions of other teens. No way would my child (or any that I know) be posting duck lip selfies and slurping down Starbucks if someone had just murdered me and hacked up her sister. I don't know where some of you live, the teens that you are exposed to, or how you were raised but this "normal teenage behavior" is pure BS. If this is indeed a reality for any of you then I say move or help clean up your community.

This isn't about Hannah's parents though they share the bulk of the blame here. We are focusing on Hannah and her behavior prior to and since the murder of her mother and brother.

Old 08-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
As a mother of a teenager I call bull on millions of other teens. No way would my child (or any that I know) be posting duck lip selfies and slurping down Starbucks if someone had just murdered me and hacked up her sister. I don't know where some of you live, the teens that you are exposed to, or how you were raised but this "normal teenage behavior" is pure BS. If this is indeed a reality for any of you then I say move or help clean up your community.

This isn't about Hannah's parents though they share the bulk of the blame here. We are focusing on Hannah and her behavior prior to and since the murder of her mother and brother.

We can only be responsible for what goes on under our roof or our kids associations. Cleaning up someone else's.......The neighborhood Gladys Gravatz can have that job.

Hope you have parental controls set to monitor the duck lip viewing.

Last edited by virgode; 08-28-2013 at 03:02 PM..

Old 08-28-2013, 04:51 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,079,887 times
Who is Hannah Anderson, and why should we care?

Old 08-28-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
We can only be responsible for what goes on under our roof or our kids associations. Cleaning up someone else's.......The neighborhood Gladys Gravatz can have that job.

Hope you have parental controls set to monitor the duck lip viewing.
Um, why the edit?

Where are you seeing these teens behaving like Hannah? Or are you making the typical response that people tend to make when it comes to teenagers today? Oh, they all do it. Don't worry, it's normal. No it is not.

I don't think I know one teen who would behave as Hannah did in the situation. And please answer my questions.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:41 PM

[quote=CMichele;31176990]Um, why the edit?

Where are you seeing these teens behaving like Hannah? Or are you making the typical response that people tend to make when it comes to teenagers today? Oh, they all do it. Don't worry, it's normal. No it is not.

I don't think I know one teen who would behave as Hannah did in the situation. And please answer my questions.[/QUOTE}

Hate to disagree again...I don't know where you live, where your kids attend school and doesn't matter; if you think Hannahs different from many teens her age, you're living in a bubble.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:57 PM

[quote=virgode;31177916]
Quote:
Um, why the edit?

I don't think I know one teen who would behave as Hannah did in the situation. And please answer my questions.[/QUOTE}

Hate to disagree again...I don't know where you live, where your kids attend school and doesn't matter; if you think Hannahs different from many teens her age, you're living in a bubble.
Where are you seeing these teenagers just like Hannah? Where do you see them? You must really live in a messed up place if teenagers act like hyper-sexed sociopaths in your area.

You don't have to answer my questions because I know that you cannot. Instead of admitting it you just continue to attempt to engage me in a circular argument, even showing a lack of comprehension in many of your responses.

And to be frank I've grown quite bored with you. Feel free to continue to respond to me but it won't be reciprocated.

Have a great evening.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:02 PM

[quote=CMichele;31178149]
Quote:

And to be frank I've grown quite bored with you. Feel free to continue to respond to me but it won't be reciprocated.

Have a great evening.
Quote:
Um, why the edit?

And please answer my questions.
Now that's rich and thanks for lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime