Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 04:43 PM

411 posts, read 900,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettNexus View Post
You throw around the word liberal like its a cus word. I happen to be a moderate. However, this is America. Conservatives talk about a lack of free speech and then quiet anyone who says anything liberal.... Hypocrite.And so what these guys have more melanin in their skin. That's the only difference between black and white folks as race doesn't t exist SCIENTIFICALLY!
melanin and the propensity for violent crime. That's 2 things that are different.

also, just so you know, I'm not very far to the right at all. I just think stupid liberals have ruined this country. They sucker the minority poor into voting for their crap candidates simply because of hollow "PC" pandering. Liberals are phony baloney for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2013, 02:21 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuch View Post
Does wonders in Asia. Same with drug penalties, I believe they just get the death sentence. No big time dealers over there.
So you're in favor of Sharia?

Old 12-23-2013, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
melanin and the propensity for violent crime. That's 2 things that are different.
The latter's not racial, it's cultural - and the result of illegitimate births and coddling of single moms.

Women who recieve welfare should have to be sterilized in return. If they don't want to lose their right to bear children, they should marry.

If single moms raising boys was to drastically shrink, this type of crime would not exist. (The only exemption I'd make would be if the kids' father died in uniform.)

Old 12-23-2013, 04:15 AM

536 posts, read 829,677 times
This has been going on for years in St. Louis. Nothing new about it. Although it does happen much less frequently here these days. It seems to come and go.

Our own mayor was driving down the street and found a victim of the "game" laying in the gutter, and got the guy medical help. They arrested a group of teens for it, but charges got dropped when the witness failed to show up for court.

St. Louis Mayor Witnesses Aftermath of “Knockout Kings” Attack « CBS St. Louis

And we've also had people killed

Elex Murphy Gets Life Plus 25 Years for Knockout Game Murder « CBS St. Louis

Old 12-23-2013, 07:50 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
This has been going on for years in St. Louis. Nothing new about it. Although it does happen much less frequently here these days. It seems to come and go.

Our own mayor was driving down the street and found a victim of the "game" laying in the gutter, and got the guy medical help. They arrested a group of teens for it, but charges got dropped when the witness failed to show up for court.

St. Louis Mayor Witnesses Aftermath of “Knockout Kings” Attack « CBS St. Louis

And we've also had people killed

Elex Murphy Gets Life Plus 25 Years for Knockout Game Murder « CBS St. Louis
I blame our President and Black religious leaders. You cannot claim racism and only support or back one race - that is racism. When these politicians and religious leaders support only Black claims; they clearly show their bias. Our President could have been a shinning example of unbiased leadership. Instead he has single handedly taken race relations into the pits - we were better off with President Regan and the Republicans. The majority of Whites wanted equal rights for Blacks and other races. Now it is turning into a fight for survival.

There is one other thought that I have on this whole mess: How many are familiar with the idea of 'divide and conquer'? Who gains from pitting Black against White? Are Blacks better off now? I am afraid that both Blacks and Whites will be on the outside looking in before too long. It looks like Congress and out President are still pushing for liberal immigration laws and amnesty.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:57 AM

411 posts, read 900,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The latter's not racial, it's cultural - and the result of illegitimate births and coddling of single moms.

Women who recieve welfare should have to be sterilized in return. If they don't want to lose their right to bear children, they should marry.

If single moms raising boys was to drastically shrink, this type of crime would not exist. (The only exemption I'd make would be if the kids' father died in uniform.)

you are right the latter is definitely cultural. But why is this a problem all over the world and in different economic classes? Africa is a very violent place. Hispanic countries have way more problems with their black Hispanic population as far as violent crimes go. Prince Georges County is the wealthiest majority black county in the US and violent crime is a big problem there. It seems like the "culture" of black people really promotes being violent and this doesn't seem to change with economic stability or location on earth. Not just violent crime either to be honest. I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood in PG county. The black kids were as middle class as we were. A black kid stole my bike. A black kid stole my skateboard. A group of black kids jumped me. Another group of black kids jumped my friend. My brother was jumped by a group of black kids too. This area was like half black and half white yet it was mainly the black children who stole. It was mainly the black children that liked to "jump" people and it was always white kids that got jumped. Absolutely there were many wonderful black kids who started zero problems. However, most of the really bad stuff was done by the black kids. All over the world black culture seems to put black people at a disadvantage.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
you are right the latter is definitely cultural. But why is this a problem all over the world and in different economic classes?.
Single moms on welfare are not just a US problem. (And within the US they are not just a black problem.) Single moms raising boys is just begging for the kids to grow up to be criminals.

This violence isn't a problem in different economic classes.

PG County has some ghettos, which are increasing in size due to the high cost of living in DC pushing out DC's poor. The DC area in general has an insane level of racial tension and racial division, worse than anywhere else I ever saw, even Chicago. That needs to be dealt with at some point, on the black side, the white side, and everybody else too.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:39 PM

8,678 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Hundreds of teens trash mall in wild flash mob | New York Post

looks like the animals are out at kings plaza

Old 12-27-2013, 11:43 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,452,603 times
I just saw in the paper that another Knockout game crime was committed, this time by a white guy who hit an elderly black man. The white guy was arrested by the FBI for a hate crime, denied bail, and looking at 10 years in a federal prison.

Too bad the FBI didn't feel the need to get involved when it was elderly white victims. Also sad that now the criminal is a white guy there's all kinds of media attention.

Who Is Conrad Alvin Barrett? All About 'Knockout' Attacker Charged With Federal Hate Crime

Old 12-28-2013, 05:21 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
Hundreds of teens trash mall in wild flash mob | New York Post

looks like the animals are out at kings plaza
This is what we are saying. In this instance you have a case of teens playing the knockout game, possibly one or more had weapons, 400 'kids' took part in the looting and vandalism, and they all planed it using the social media. So, where is the justice department? These 'kids' terrorized the store and other shoppers. They committed several crimes while doing so. Since they were all together and planned this 'event' all of them should be guilty of felony assault and other charges - not to mention the possibility of hate crimes.

You cannot go after one bit of White trash like Conrad Alvin with the full weight of the justice department and not even prosecute others (like the King's Plaza rampage). I am not defending Conrad Alvin - he should get everything coming to him and more. These are sick individuals that randomly single out innocent victims and then strike.

By not going after Blacks, that commit similar crimes, we are giving the message that our Justice Department is racist. When we have politicians or religious leaders, that only speak up when the crime is against Blacks or Hispanics, they demonstrate their racism. If you are going to lead our Country or enforce our laws; you have to do so fairly - otherwise you are no better than the felons that are committing these crimes. This vicious 'knockout game" has gone on for years and nobody is doing anything positive to stop it. This recent mall attack used the social media - it isn't that our authorities cannot find evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime