Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2014, 10:29 PM

117 posts, read 110,576 times

Advertisements

Knox let Rudy into the house. That is the point. He had to break in if Knox didn't let him in. Nobody denies he was involved. You are embellishing what he did and it is based on hearsay. He was never charged with anything and even if he was it doesn't prove he broke into this house. Nothing was stolen except the victim's cell phones. Some thief. lol He ransacked the clothes but didn't take anything in that bedroom? c'mon man. no, it was a dumb staging.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,443,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
Knox let Rudy into the house. That is the point. He had to break in if Knox didn't let him in. Nobody denies he was involved. You are embellishing what he did and it is based on hearsay. He was never charged with anything and even if he was it doesn't prove he broke into this house. Nothing was stolen except the victim's cell phones. Some thief. lol He ransacked the clothes but didn't take anything in that bedroom? c'mon man. no, it was a dumb staging.
Meredith's rent money was stolen. And his DNA and her blood were found on her purse. You don't seem to be very well informed about the details surrounding this crime.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
Post links that back up your allegations; i.e.,

1) The lab was certified at the time of testing to perform low copy number testing.

2) The head of the lab, Dr. Renato Biondo, was not a consultant for the prosecution.

3) The knife did match Meredith's wounds.
I think you need to prove that it wasn't certified because kind of hard to believe the top forensics lab in Italy didn't have proper certifications.

The prosecution called Biondo to testify, that isn't the same as a consultant. I believe he was called to confirm Stefoni's results. The forensics people are separate from the lawyers. They do their work , present the results to both sides and then eather side is free to call them to testify or cross examine them as they see fit.

The knife had Meredith's DNA on it. How can you lgoically argue it did not fit. You act like this is not a factor. lol C and V in the first appeals trial confirmed it was her DNA. They tried to argue contamination.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:32 PM

684 posts, read 868,350 times
Quote:
Prove that I'm wrong and link to that. I am not going to be prosecuted by you as though you are superior to me.

Simple. No system of jurisprudence anywhere in the world requires its Supreme Court to confirm all lower court rulings. And Italy is no exception.

[I called you on your BS, and you take that as prosecution. (snicker)]

Old 02-01-2014, 10:35 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Well you should open your mind to this Knox trial: Both sides say the truth is in the evidence - CNN.com

and this Rudy Guede

Old 02-01-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Meredith's rent money was stolen. And his DNA and her blood were found on her purse. You don't seem to be very well informed about the details surrounding this crime.
Ok well that is irrelavant if true, it doesn't prove Rudy did it alone. You want to focus on something that is trivial while ignoring the DNA evidence and everything else.

Nobody denis Rudy's DNA was there in the victim's bedroom. They didn't find his DNA in the room where he supposedly broke into the window at.

Raffeale's DNA was on the bra clasp in abudance so he had to touch it. The same technician who determined it was Rudy's DNA determined it was the Raffeale's DNA. You trust her on Rudy's DNA but not on Raffaele's DNA , or Kercher's DNA on the knife blade? Lol you are cherrypicking and I will make you own that.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
Simple. No system of jurisprudence anywhere in the world requires its Supreme Court to confirm all lower court rulings. And Italy is no exception.

[I called you on your BS, and you take that as prosecution. (snicker)]
Ok i'll let the lurkers, the very best amongst us, on here decide who is right. It doesn't matter to me....the jury just found her guilty again and you will see that it isn't final until Supreme Court stamps it and then you will have to eat crow and apologize to me on here in front of all.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Ok well that is irrelavant if true, it doesn't prove Rudy did it alone. You want to focus on something that is trivial while ignoring the DNA evidence and everything else.

Nobody denis Rudy's DNA was there in the victim's bedroom. They didn't find his DNA in the room where he supposedly broke into the window at.

Raffeale's DNA was on the bra clasp in abudance so he had to touch it. The same technician who determined it was Rudy's DNA determined it was the Raffeale's DNA. You trust her on Rudy's DNA but not on Raffaele's DNA , or Kercher's DNA on the knife blade? Lol you are cherrypicking and I will make you own that.
Nope and as a matter of fact I am a Molecular Scientist and believe me DNA testing in a non advanced country with sloppy evidence collection is highly suspect to me. The bloody palm print and shoes prints are the only evidence I trust since it was so bold.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:43 PM

684 posts, read 868,350 times
Quote:
I think you need to prove that it wasn't certified because kind of hard to believe the top forensics lab in Italy didn't have proper certifications.

The prosecution called Biondo to testify, that isn't the same as a consultant. I believe he was called to confirm Stefoni's results. The forensics people are separate from the lawyers. They do their work , present the results to both sides and then eather side is free to call them to testify or cross examine them as they see fit.

The knife had Meredith's DNA on it. How can you lgoically argue it did not fit. You act like this is not a factor. lol C and V in the first appeals trial confirmed it was her DNA. They tried to argue contamination.

"Patrizia Stefanoni had neither the proper equipment nor the proper laboratory to perform low copy number DNA profiling, but she did it anyway. There are only a few such laboratories in the world. Her own lab was not even certified to perform ordinary DNA profiling at the time these tests were performed. Stefanoni performed tests that do not conform to any standard, anywhere."

The Truth About The Knife

"
Patrizia Stefanoni, submitted DNA tests she was not certified to perform and had misrepresented their results."

Amanda Knox and Knoxville murder trials raise concerns about DNA contamination - National Crime History | Examiner.com

Old 02-01-2014, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Nope and as a matter of fact I am a Molecular Scientist and believe me DNA testing in a non advanced country with sloppy evidence collection is highly suspect to me. The bloody palm print and shoes prints are the only evidence I trust since it was so bold.
yeah dude, Italy is Iran. I'm sure you are an expert on Italy. lol

The DNA evidence is legit if points to the black guy. Other DNA evidence that points to two white people isn't legit though. lol That is a curious logic to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime