Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2014, 01:53 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,853,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama
There were no restraint marks on Meredith's wrists. Guede had help.
If there were bruises on her mouth but not on her wrists, wouldn't that be a greater indicator that she was held down by one perpetrator who was covering her mouth and pushing her down violently as he raped her, then killed her after the act to keep her from screaming out?

She may have known martial arts, but the sort of person who would commit a rape and murder is pretty much guaranteed to have a black belt in crazy and most likely had mass on their side. Many if not most women who are violently raped try to fight back; however, it's not hard to imagine that was just part of the game to the man who attacked her...

Old 02-02-2014, 03:21 AM

268 posts, read 344,590 times
the usa cannot demand other countries to send crooks back to america then refuse to do it when white americans are involved everybody in the world sees that mess if,she does not get sent back nobody else should send anybody back here to be jailed or tried

Old 02-02-2014, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigTurner View Post
Correction: She was found guilty in the eyes of an obviously corrupt and backward criminal justice system, at least as far as it pertains to this case, if not a great many others.

YOU seem to want to bypass the absurdities and injustice, so glaringly apparent in this case, using the inane insinuation that it does not matter if Knox and Sollecito are actually innocent, the law is the law.

Isn't that right, poppy?

kind like florida and the absurd trayvon martin jim crow mess straight out of 1950 alabama

Old 02-02-2014, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Amanda Knox was/is a woman of low character and loose morals. A self absorbed liar and a drug user with a history of being promiscuous and bringing strangers to the apartment for sex. She continually jeopardized the safety of her roommates for her own selfish pleasure. She had no qualms about blaming the crime on an innocent man. She was also far more concerned about buying sexy lingerie and effing her boyfriend than being there for her roommates and dead roommates family after the murder.

People like Amanda tend to get away with their crimes in the US because "certain types" refuse to believe that a girl who looks like their daughter/sister/neighbor can also be commit horrible crimes. If Amanda Knox was not a thin, young white woman not a single fluck would be given by the vast majority of those who are cooing over her. This is Exhibit A of "privilege" that so many of the certain types love to deny.

this

Old 02-02-2014, 06:58 AM

684 posts, read 868,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
I think you signed up today because you saw my post today about posting on here on the Perugia Murder File website. You seem more intense and commmited than the others arguing Knox is innocent.

Just tell me you are not SuperNaut the Nazi, anti-Semite, 9-11 truther. lol

For over two decades and since the birth of Mosaic, I've posted on the bulletin boards and forums on the internet under "Wudge" only, and I have never divulged my personals other than to say that I'm male and have assessed evidence in major crime cases for six decades -- starting with the Dr. Sam Sheppard case.

My posts can be found on all and any crime forums (and old bulletin boards) including: [domain blocked due to spam], aol, courttv, trutv, pathfinder, discovery, jameson235, websleuths, justicequest, crimeshots et al.

When I disagree with a guilty verdict, I follow the case ad infinitum, and I maintain and periodically update and post my top twenty list of probable wrongful convictions.

The last edition of which was posted on crimeshots in 2012.

My Top Twenty Probable Wrongful Convictions For 2012 - Crimeshots© True Crime Forums

I'll make things super easy for you, it reads: My Top 20 List Of Probable Wrongful Convictions For 2012 and will soon be updated. Because the second case on my list (Fran and Dan Keller) was resolved recently when a court ruled that they had been wrongfully convicted and released them from prison.

Moreover, it appears that the Durham D.A. will not retry Michale Peterson (staircase murder). So I will soon be adding two new probable wrongful convictions cases to my top twenty list. Moreover, please note that Amanda's and Raffaele's convictions had been on my list prior to their wrongful conviction -- so I am anything but a Johnny-come-lately to this case.

Top Twenty List Of Probable Wrongful Convictions For 2012

#1 … Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald was convicted in 1981 of murdering his pregnant wife, Colette, and their two daughters, Kimberleyand Kristen, in 1970.
#2 … Fran and Dan Keller were convicted in 1991 of sexually abusing children (Satanic ritual abuse).
#3 … Patrick Figured and Sonja Hill were convicted in 1992 of sexually abusing children (ritual sex abuse).
#4 … Linda Barnes and Jack Edward Barnes were convicted of raping their children in 1984.
#5 … Darlie Routier was convicted of murdering her son, Damien, in 1996. Damien was one of two sons who were murdered.
#6 … Scott Peterson was convicted in 2004 of murdering his wife, Laci, in 2002.
#7 … Robert Halsey was arrested in February, 1992 and convicted in 1993 of the sexual assaulting and molesting twin boys he drove to school in 1991.
#8 … Dennis Dechaine was convicted in 1988 of murdering Sarah Cherry, age 12.
#9 … Michael Peterson was convicted in 2003 of murdering his wife, Kathleen, in 2001. On December 16, 2011, he was awarded a new trial and released via judicial order based on SBI analyst Duane Deaver giving perjured testimony as regards the blood stain evidence. I’m using this slot as a placeholder for Michael Peterson’s case until the D.A. decides whether or not there will be a second trial.
#10 … George Allen Jr. was convicted in 1983 of raping and murdering Mary Bell in 1982.
#11 … Billy Wayne Cope was convicted in 2004 of murdering his daughter, Amanda, in 2001.
#12 … Michael Parker was convicted in 1993 of the ritual sexual abuse of his three children in 1991.
#13 … Tyrone L. Noling was convicted of murdering Bearnhardt and Cora Hartig in 1990.
#14 … David Wayne Boyce was convicted in 1991 of murdering his roommate, Timothy Kurt Askew, in 1990.
#15 … Kirsten Lobatto was convicted in 2002 of murdering Duran Bailey. The conviction was overturned in 2004. She was retried and convicted in 2006 of voluntary manslaughter and sexual penetration of a corpse.
#16 … Gabriel Ferris was convicted in 2005 of murdering Cheryl Miller in 1974.
#17 … Lamont McKoy was convicted in 1990 of murdering Myron Hailey.
#18 … Mark Unger was convicted in 2006 of murdering his wife, Florence Unger in 2003.
#19 … Tom Richardson was convicted in 2008 of murdering his wife, Juanita Richardson, in 2006.
#20 … Samuel Jason Derrick was convicted in 1988 of robbing and murdering Rama Sharma in 1987.

There are three changes from my top 20 list of 2011:

1) George Allen’s convictions in 1983 (case #10) for the rape and murder of Mary Belle in 1982 replaced Amanda Knox’s (FoxyKnoxy) and Raffaele Sollecito’s convictions in 2009 for the murder of Meredith Kerchner in 2007 (Italy). In October, 2011, Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito were acquitted in a second trial.

2) Tyrone L. Noling’s convictions in 1990 (case #13) for the murders of Bearnhardt and Cora Hartig replaced Damien Echols’, Jessie Misskelley’s and Jason Baldwin’s (the West Memphis three) convictions for the murders of Stevie Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers, all of whom were eight years old. Prosecutors accepted Alford pleas (they held to their innocence) from each of the three men after which Judge Laser vacated their convictions and released them from prison.

3) Entering 2011, I kept slot #11 open (as a potential placeholder), because I suspected prosecutors might win one or more convictions on the charges they levied against Casey Anthony as pertained to her pending trial for the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony (age 2). However, the jury properly acquitted Casey Anthony of all charges in July, 2011. So I’ve chosen to fill that open slot with the conviction of Billy Wayne Cope in 2004 (case #11) for the murder of his daughter, Amanda, in 2001.

Once Law was sitting on the bench
And mercy knelt a-weeping.
"Clear out!" he cried, "disordered wench!
Nor come before me creeping.
Upon your knees if you appear,
'Tis plain you have no standing here."

Then Justice came. His Honor cried:
"Your status? -- Devil seize you!"
"Amica Curiae," she replied --
"Friend of the court, so please you."
"Begone!" he shouted -- "There's the door...
I never saw your face before!"

… Ambrose Bierce

Last edited by Wudge; 02-02-2014 at 07:17 AM..

Old 02-02-2014, 07:48 AM

684 posts, read 868,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
Ok i'll let the lurkers, the very best amongst us, on here decide who is right. It doesn't matter to me....the jury just found her guilty again and you will see that it isn't final until Supreme Court stamps it and then you will have to eat crow and apologize to me on here in front of all.
(DUH)

The issue is not whether Italy's kangaroo system of jurisprudence holds and will hold Amanda to be "guilty". The issue is whether she was twice placed in jeopardy and twice tried for the same crime (double jeopardy). She was.

Amanda is an American citizen (Raffaele is not, sadly). Given her American citizenship, she is afforded protection under this little thing in America known as the Constitution. Inside the Constitution you will find something known as The Fifth Amendment, which reads as follows:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

In other words, America's citizens are protected against double jeopardy, which is what the latest trial in Italy represented.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:07 AM

117 posts, read 110,588 times
That isn't what it is. The Supreme Court has to approve any verdict. The acquittal was never approved by the Supreme Court, that trial was annulled as not properly done. Thus she was never found not guilty by Italy. She was given another appeal trial, so it isn't double jeopardy, she didn't have to appeal her original guilty verdict. The appeal was a favor to her. If she felt like she was in jeopardy because of her own appeal, she could have just gone straight to jail instead. The reality is if she is innocent she shouldn't have lost in t he original trial or the 2nd appeal trial. Her defense lawyers were stompped by the prosecution.

the reality is if you break a law in another country, you are subjected to their laws and punishments. Remember that guy in the asian country who vandalized and they beat him with a bamboo stick as his punishment? what did the US do about that? lol

Old 02-02-2014, 08:10 AM

Holy wall of text.

alright man, i believe you. Sometimes i think some people like to believe in wrongful convictions so they can seek justice, it is kind of a fantasy fullfillment, you feel like Batman or something. lol

Old 02-02-2014, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
If there were bruises on her mouth but not on her wrists, wouldn't that be a greater indicator that she was held down by one perpetrator who was covering her mouth and pushing her down violently as he raped her, then killed her after the act to keep her from screaming out?

She may have known martial arts, but the sort of person who would commit a rape and murder is pretty much guaranteed to have a black belt in crazy and most likely had mass on their side. Many if not most women who are violently raped try to fight back; however, it's not hard to imagine that was just part of the game to the man who attacked her...
there were bruises on both her arms where she was restrained. She was also stabbed in the neck by two different knives. I think we are challenging the law of physics if we arguem Guede rapped her while restraining her and stabbing her with two different knives . We only have so many hands. Maybe he was using his feet too somehow? lol

Old 02-02-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Here is the report from the independent DNA experts investigation of the forensic evidence presented by the police forensic scientists. These experts were appointed by the Judge in this case.

The Conti-Vecchiotti Report

This is how the evidence was handled at the crime scene by the Italian forensic scientists.

Italians cops harass scientists in Amanda Knox trial - Let's Talk About True Crime
The trial where C and V testified was annulled by the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court judges had criticism of C and V. One example is they found a DNA trace on the knife handle but just chose not to test it.

Another example is C and V just theorized that contamination is possible, they did not prove it or even lay out a reasonable scenario on how it it occurred. If defense lawyers can get away with "contamination is possible" argument, no killer would ever been found guilty. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime