Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2014, 10:49 AM

510 posts, read 905,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
Most young women are not having as much sex with random men as Knox was. lol that is insulting to other women. She was a sex addict.

The police did'nt like, they told Knox the test could be a false positive for HIV. They latter determined she didn't have it. Knox does have oral herpes as you can see in various pictures of her lips during the trial so HIV wouldn't be surprising. Apparently she knew the guy had oral herpes and had sex with him anyway. lol she's just like other young women though
Well, college aged women report an average of four sex partners. She reported severm, so she is above avaerage but not so far out of the norm. There is no indication she has a sex addiction, nor that she has oral herpes. You seem to have some very strong ideas about the kind os sex lives young women should have.
The Italian police did lie and this is exactly the kind of tactic they use. I think it is disgusting to tell ayoung women she has a serious disease when she does not. To me, that is immoral.
Regardless, her sex life is irrelevant to a murder charge.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:56 AM

833 posts, read 657,703 times
Knox is guilty and prob a psycho. I would be very scared of meeting her in a dark alley. Never mind she is carrier of some terrible STDs.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Knox is guilty and prob a psycho. I would be very scared of meeting her in a dark alley. Never mind she is carrier of some terrible STDs.
It's strange then she has has no history of violent behavior. No one who knew her before this incident or since she returned to the US have reported any problems. People who commit violent murders usually have some history of violence, but nothing has emerged.
And it is interesting that several of you seem to be privy to her medical records and 'know' she has STIs.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:10 AM

117 posts, read 110,653 times
they didn't lie. They told her it might be false positive and then another test confrimed she didn't have it. That isn't a lie. Knox wants you to believe so she play the victim of evil Italy police. lol

She had sex with numerous men in a few weeks time in a foreign country. Sorry that isn't normal. She clearly was not looking for long term relationships and tht isn't typical of a heatlhy young female. If you jsut have sex to have sex than you are a sex addidct. Sex is supposed to be a feature of a relationship.

Explain to me what is up with her upper lip in pictures of her during the original trial, if not oral herpes? I believe she talks about this herself in her own book.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveKendall View Post
It's strange then she has has no history of violent behavior. No one who knew her before this incident or since she returned to the US have reported any problems. People who commit violent murders usually have some history of violence, but nothing has emerged.
And it is interesting that several of you seem to be privy to her medical records and 'know' she has STIs.
lol surely you know about her party where she and others were thrhowing rocks at moving cars and the windows of houses. She was given a citation for that and it could been far worse for her. No normal female is doing stuff like that.

People were interviewed in Seattle and they said she had a wild girl personality and seemed to be abusing drugs to mask some mental issues.

Regardless, lot of pyschopaths never show any prior behavoiral problems and yet they kill.

Wasn't that the theme of Breaking Bad? Lol

Old 02-03-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
lol surely you know about her party where she and others were thrhowing rocks at moving cars and the windows of houses. She was given a citation for that and it could been far worse for her. No normal female is doing stuff like that.

People were interviewed in Seattle and they said she had a wild girl personality and seemed to be abusing drugs to mask some mental issues.

Regardless, lot of pyschopaths never show any prior behavoiral problems and yet they kill.

Wasn't that the theme of Breaking Bad? Lol
I am not sure why you keep adding 'lol'. Nothing about this is funny, unless you are a psychopath.
There is a big difference between throwing rocks and committing murder (and there isn't any evidence that she herself was throwing rocks, just that it was people at her party).
Actually violent psychopaths almost always have a history of violent/aggressive behavior--often toward animals or younger children. I am not sure where you are getting your information.

Old 02-03-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveKendall View Post
I am not sure why you keep adding 'lol'. Nothing about this is funny, unless you are a psychopath.
There is a big difference between throwing rocks and committing murder (and there isn't any evidence that she herself was throwing rocks, just that it was people at her party).
Actually violent psychopaths almost always have a history of violent/aggressive behavior--often toward animals or younger children. I am not sure where you are getting your information.
HOw do you know she didn't kill any animals? She could have gone out in the woods one day and killed animals and nobody would know.

You are just trying to put this false contraint on this so you can say she is innocent. There is a first time for every killer and maybe she doesn't kill if she's not abusing drugs. She had drug dealer phone numbers in her cell phone.

I laugh at an Knox apologist scolding me for using "lol" on the internet. I didn't murder anybody.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:33 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Alessandro Nencini, Judge in Amanda Knox Case, Faces Allegations of Impropriety

Not surprised.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:43 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Most young women are not having as much sex with random men as Knox was. lol that is insulting to other women. She was a sex addict.

The police did'nt like, they told Knox the test could be a false positive for HIV. They latter determined she didn't have it. Knox does have oral herpes as you can see in various pictures of her lips during the trial so HIV wouldn't be surprising. Apparently she knew the guy had oral herpes and had sex with him anyway. lol she's just like other young women though
Having oral herpes doesn't mean a damn thing, other than she kissed someone who had it.....perhaps her mother......yes, I said her mother.

A friend of mine has oral herpes and gave it to all three of her children. {This was in the early 70's before it was known how it was spread.}

And....my friend is just about the most prudish woman I know......she has never had sex with anyone other than her husband.

Your knowledge of oral herpes is just as incorrect and biased as your "knowledge" of this case.

Your stance that having multiple sex partners equals being capable of murder is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Having oral herpes doesn't mean a damn thing, other than she kissed someone who had it.....perhaps her mother......yes, I said her mother.

A friend of mine has oral herpes and gave it to all three of her children. {This was in the early 70's before it was known how it was spread.}

And....my friend is just about the most prudish woman I know......she has never had sex with anyone other than her husband.

Your knowledge of oral herpes is just as incorrect and biased as your "knowledge" of this case.

Your stance that having multiple sex partners equals being capable of murder is, quite frankly, ridiculous.
Ok well I think Knox said she had sex with a guy she knew had oral herpes. In her book. Maybe not.

So being a prude is only having sex with your spouse? lol lot of prudes out there i guess.

I never said she is guilty because of multiple sex partners. Actually you argued she isn't guilty because she had multiple sex partners. That is what is absurd. She is guilty b/c of all the DNA evidence, circumstantial evidence, post murder weird behavior, and no alibi and her own boyfriend broke her alibi, and the fact she accused an innocent man of the murder and she clearly knew he didn't do it as she received a call from him that night telling her not to come to the bar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime