Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2014, 01:55 PM

117 posts, read 110,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
by the defense lawyers who might be a little biased and who just got stomped in the court room by the prosecution. lol

Old 02-03-2014, 01:58 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
by the defense lawyers who might be a little biased and who just got stomped in the court room by the prosecution. lol
Quote:
Members of the magistrate’s governing body also said they will request an
inquiry, saying Nencini had violated the secrecy of deliberations, anticipated
arguments in the yet-published reasoning, and made comments on the defense trial
strategy that suggest “partiality,” the news agency ANSA reported.
Miss this part?

Old 02-03-2014, 02:02 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Ok well I think Knox said she had sex with a guy she knew had oral herpes. In her book. Maybe not.

So being a prude is only having sex with your spouse? lol lot of prudes out there i guess.

I never said she is guilty because of multiple sex partners. Actually you argued she isn't guilty because she had multiple sex partners. That is what is absurd. She is guilty b/c of all the DNA evidence, circumstantial evidence, post murder weird behavior, and no alibi and her own boyfriend broke her alibi, and the fact she accused an innocent man of the murder and she clearly knew he didn't do it as she received a call from him that night telling her not to come to the bar.
Actually, I did no such thing.

All of the reliable DNA evidence clears Amanda and her ex.

That has been explained to you many times, yet, you choose to ignore these facts because of your obvious bias in this case.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Actually, I did no such thing.

All of the reliable DNA evidence clears Amanda and her ex.

That has been explained to you many times, yet, you choose to ignore these facts because of your obvious bias in this case.
ok i can just as easily say you have a bias and ignore the facts. Seems like the jury agreed with me. lol

if u want to believe they will overturn the verdict b/c this judge said something, go for it

Old 02-03-2014, 02:09 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times
Quote:
they didn't lie. They told her it might be false positive and then another test confrimed she didn't have it. That isn't a lie. Knox wants you to believe so she play the victim of evil Italy police. lol

She had sex with numerous men in a few weeks time in a foreign country. Sorry that isn't normal. She clearly was not looking for long term relationships and tht isn't typical of a heatlhy young female. If you jsut have sex to have sex than you are a sex addidct. Sex is supposed to be a feature of a relationship.

Explain to me what is up with her upper lip in pictures of her during the original trial, if not oral herpes? I believe she talks about this herself in her own book.
Goodness you really need to educate yourself about "cold sores"

Cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) Take note this not the same virus that causes genital herpes.

This is how it can enter your body:
  • The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth.
  • It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid-such as from sharing Eating utensils or razors
  • Kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva.
  • A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way

Cold Sores Causes, Prevention, Treatment, Symptoms & More

And then you need to educate yourself about HSV-1

Herpes simplex virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many mothers spread this to their own child. It lies dormant and stress can cause it to manifest into a cold sore on your mouth.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:11 PM

[quote=TVC15;33311057]
Quote:
they didn't lie. They told her it might be false positive and then another test confrimed she didn't have it. That isn't a lie. Knox wants you to believe so she play the victim of evil Italy police. lol

She had sex with numerous men in a few weeks time in a foreign country. Sorry that isn't normal. She clearly was not looking for long term relationships and tht isn't typical of a heatlhy young female. If you jsut have sex to have sex than you are a sex addidct. Sex is supposed to be a feature of a relationship.

Explain to me what is up with her upper lip in pictures of her during the original trial, if not oral herpes? I believe she talks about this herself in her own book.[Goodness you really need to educate yourself about "cold sores"
Cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV-1)
Cold Sores Causes, Prevention, Treatment, Symptoms & More
And then you need to educate yourself about HSV-1
Herpes simplex virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many mothers spread this to their own child. It lies dormant and stress can cause it to manifest into a cold sore on your mouth.
/quote]
Also transferreed via oral sex and more common in women with multiiple sex partners. she was having a lot of sex so I made a logical conclusion.

this is irrelevant, somebody said she was like any other young woman and don't think that is true. lol I don't see lot of women walking around with oral herpes. lol

Old 02-03-2014, 02:18 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:

Also transferreed via oral sex and more common in women with multiiple sex partners. she was having a lot of sex so I made a logical conclusion.

this is irrelevant, somebody said she was like any other young woman and don't think that is true. lol I don't see lot of women walking around with oral herpes. lol
You see it a lot in women who get stressed out... like being on trial for murder.

And who really gives a rat’s ass if she was having sex with multiple partners. Unfortunately many young people behave this way.

It has no relevance to her innocence or guilt.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveKendall View Post
Again, the point isn't whether or not individual posters on this forum find Knox attractive, but that the press has focused on her looks, and this has played against her (or in he favor, according to those convinced she is guilty).
Most young people drink, and many have multiple sex partners. This does not lead to them brutally murdering a roommate. I daresay Kercher probably also enjoyed alcohol, as British students seem to drink a lot more than Americans. Is her drinking relevant? Of course not, just as Knox's isn't.
And rememebr that the only way we, as the general public, know Knox had multiple sexual partners is that the Italian police lied and told her she was HIV positive. Is that moral on their part? What does that tell you about the lengths they will go to? It is a terribly corrupt system

Yes a very corrupt system. Performing Low Copy DNA testing in a lab that does not have the proper equipment or personnel trained to perform the test and then trying to use it as evidence in a murder case is pretty darn corrupt indeed.

Then trying to harass the two expert DNA scientists and take away their evidence of the poor job done by the Italian Forensic Scientists. Seems like a very corrupt indeed.

Independent Experts Set the Record Straight

Old 02-03-2014, 02:29 PM

It had to have proper equipment or she wouldn't have obtained a perfect DNA profile for the victim on the blade of the life. lol you aren't being logical.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
It had to have proper equipment or she wouldn't have obtained a perfect DNA profile for the victim on the blade of the life. lol you aren't being logical.
There was no DNA from the victim on that knife. Like I said untrained people using improper analyzers is what leads to erroneous results every time.

I see you are still having difficulty understanding the evidence.

Here is what the independent DNA experts found:

A recap of the knife: The knife was the prosecution’s “smoking gun” said to have Amanda’s DNA on the handle and Meredith’s DNA on the blade. An investigator claimed he retrieved the knife from Raffaele’s kitchen drawer because it looked clean. Investigators neglected to test any other knives from either Raffaele’s kitchen or the kitchen at the location of the murder, quickly concluding they had found the murder weapon. The knife was suspect from the start not only because of how it was found but also because it was too large to cause Meredith’s fatal wounds and did not match a bloody imprint of a knife found on Meredith’s bed sheet.

Conti and Vecchiotti’s conclusion: There was no blood on the knife, no DNA from the victim, no evidence whatsoever to show that the knife was involved in any way. They did confirm Amanda’s DNA on the handle which was expected because she used the knife for cooking at Raffaele’s apartment. Conti and Vecchiotti also discovered starch from rye bread on the knife blade which was consistent with fact that is was used for cooking.

Conti and Vecchiotti’s analysis was far more powerful than any defense expert could present because it came from an independent voice, appointed by the court. The truth was finally crystal clear; the knife in question was not the murder weapon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime