Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,868 times

Advertisements

I apologise for the haphazard way I formatted the above post; I was trying to fit three people's discussions in a sequentially correct manner and failed. I did write this part:

Quote:
Yes, (everyone) PLEASE re-read and look over what Kolar writes in this section of the book! I had only "heard" or "read somewhere" (don't have the links) that the autopsy was inexpertly performed, as in certain things were not noted or categorised completely, exactly, or correctly.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:55 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,550,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
The one thing that keeps coming back to me is the Ramseys' statements about how they both "racked their brains" about who this killer could be, and they could never come up with anyone.

If THEY never had any idea who would have fallen under those conditions above, who are we looking for?

If it really comes down to DNA, I don't think CODIS will ever isolate it because I think it's a wreck of a mess. I really feel like the lab, the coroner or someone (purposely or not) bungled that, as well.

So if that was bungled, could the police have "cleared" a friend or rival accidentally -- someone who met those conditions above? Could it be possible that an intruder who fell within these parameters (had access, motive, and opportunity) may have fallen through the many cracks in this clumsy, mishandled investigation?
Exactly what a tried to point out previously and why I keep harping on the DNA. I think its possible someone could slip through the cracks due to degraded DNA.

10 markers need for entry in CODIS available after 2002.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:10 AM

Found this radio interview with Fleet and Priscilla White and journalist Alan Prendergast. They don't say much, but what they do say is interesting. I think the interviewer talks too much and fawns over the Whites to an embarrassing extent, but here is part 1: I haven't listened to part 2 yet. It's from late 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNyrd-we7E

Old 07-02-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Found this radio interview with Fleet and Priscilla White and journalist Alan Prendergast. They don't say much, but what they do say is interesting. I think the interviewer talks too much and fawns over the Whites to an embarrassing extent, but here is part 1: I haven't listened to part 2 yet. It's from late 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNyrd-we7E
Thanks for posting...
Watched both 1&2,
Confirmation of previous reading and thoughts; Ramsey's did as they pleased from day one, starting with the Jan 1st 1997 CNN interview, only 1 day after JBs funeral, and as Priscilla says,' fired the Whites'.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:48 AM

6,319 posts, read 7,240,474 times
No matter how you or various vote buying DA's splite the DNA, the fact remains that it is TOUCH DNA which proves exactly zero except that the DNA itself is present.

Considering that DNA also represents several different unknown people, it cannot be used to prove a damn thing.

The Real Clue in Jonbenets case is the scene itself, most particularly the Note.

I have yet to see one common sense explanation for this. Most probably because there IS only one explanation, being that Patsy Wrote It and the Ramseys killed their daughter then staged an abduction.

Occam's Razor etc. Absolutely nothing else makes sense and to quote Judge Judy, if it doesn't make sense IT ISNT TRUE.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
vote buying DA's
I always felt very hinky about Alex Hunter, and I feel strongly that the Ramseys or their attorneys paid him off to NOT sign that indictment that STILL hasn't been released in full.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:33 PM

Theres a pattern, by itself, it can be a red flag
casting suspicion on Patsy and John:

1) the murder was overkill

2) the length of the ransom note...more overkill

3) exorbitant amount of interviewing in tabloids and television professing their innocence
Yet more overkill..

You might say, the Ramseys do everything in a large over done way.

Just a thought.....

Old 07-02-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Theres a pattern, by itself, it can be a red flag
casting suspicion on Patsy and John:

1) the murder was overkill

2) the length of the ransom note...more overkill

3) exorbitant amount of interviewing in tabloids and television professing their innocence
Yet more overkill..

You might say, the Ramseys do everything in a large over done way.

Just a thought.....
Forensic linguistics, via the FBI, say Patsy Ramsey IS the author.

It has her style all over it.

"don't try to grow a brain John" - I mean, who the hell else is going to speak like that to a CEO APART from his wife?

Old 07-02-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
I always felt very hinky about Alex Hunter, and I feel strongly that the Ramseys or their attorneys paid him off to NOT sign that indictment that STILL hasn't been released in full.
A possibility with no proof. Lets say Hunter took a pay off, how would Ramsey or attorneys go about this undetected? With so many suspicions, why wasn't he investigated? Perhaps Mary Lacy took a pay off?

Old 07-02-2015, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
A possibility with no proof. Lets say Hunter took a pay off, how would Ramsey or attorneys go about this undetected? With so many suspicions, why wasn't he investigated? Perhaps Mary Lacy took a pay off?
This is why I keep going on about Colorado.

There is something rotten that simply will not go away until the Ramsey Indictment is unsealed.

A GJ voted to INDICT.

A politician should not be able to suppress that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime