Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2014, 04:46 PM

11 posts, read 13,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
My theory is the Ramseys were invovled in a pedophile ring. They were getting paid either money or favors (say political) to pimp out Jonbenet. There are underground rings in places like Hollywood. Duffy and others know more about a pedophile ring in the UK. It's not the first time something like that has happened. Another theory I have, if the ring wasn't involved, maybe she pimped Jonbenet out to those crazy pageant people. Look at her outfits.

I tend to think along those lines too but my question was more specific but maybe I didn't pose it that well. So let me try again, what says Patsy to detectives/cops as to her daughter's sexual history? How did Patsy or John satisfy that quandary?
Because from what I've read, this little girl was sexually assaulted for some time. So how does a parent not know this? And/or how does a little girl NOT mention it? How did the Ramsey address that?

Also, what was Patsy's reasoning as to why she was still wearing the same clothing the next morning?

Thanks!!

Old 03-06-2014, 04:58 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
I will always think Patsy and John did this unless I know otherwise. It's always bothered me that, not only did they not notice when the "deadline" -- 10 a.m. -- passed, but when they called everyone over, they sat apart, in separate groups, in separate rooms. This is not how parents who are worried about the whereabouts and safety of their child behave. They would stay near each other for comfort. I mentioned this in the last thread, but I think it speaks volumes.

People may not like Linda Arndt for whatever reason, but she is a trained detective. She was also the only one to observe them during that long, drawn-out time, and the only one to pick up the vibes and be able to interpret them objectively. Everyone else was apparently very emotional -- except John, perhaps, whom the public has never seen become emotional. He may not show it in public; some people just don't -- it's a human characteristic.

But I still think he inadvertently caused JonBenet's death, and Patsy helped cover it up. It's just my opinion.

Also, about the "French" things that Patsy seemed to like so much: John ran for the Michigan State Legislature in Charlevoix, MI, a city they chose as one of their other "homes." He also married Jan Rousseaux there. French surname. Maybe John liked the "French" things. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I've often wondered about it anyway.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDawnn View Post
So let me try again, what says Patsy to detectives/cops as to her daughter's sexual history? How did Patsy or John satisfy that quandary?
Because from what I've read, this little girl was sexually assaulted for some time. So how does a parent not know this? And/or how does a little girl NOT mention it? How did the Ramsey address that?

Also, what was Patsy's reasoning as to why she was still wearing the same clothing the next morning?
I would also like answers to that; I'm not aware of any, if they exist.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:05 PM

973 posts, read 1,452,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
I will always think Patsy and John did this unless I know otherwise. It's always bothered me that, not only did they not notice when the "deadline" -- 10 a.m. -- passed, but when they called everyone over, they sat apart, in separate groups, in separate rooms. This is not how parents who are worried about the whereabouts and safety of their child behave. They would stay near each other for comfort. I mentioned this in the last thread, but I think it speaks volumes.

People may not like Linda Arndt for whatever reason, but she is a trained detective. She was also the only one to observe them during that long, drawn-out time, and the only one to pick up the vibes and be able to interpret them objectively. Everyone else was apparently very emotional -- except John, perhaps, whom the public has never seen become emotional. He may not show it in public; some people just don't -- it's a human characteristic.

But I still think he inadvertently caused JonBenet's death, and Patsy helped cover it up. It's just my opinion.

Also, about the "French" things that Patsy seemed to like so much: John ran for the Michigan State Legislature in Charlevoix, MI, a city they chose as one of their other "homes." He also married Jan Rousseaux there. French surname. Maybe John liked the "French" things. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I've often wondered about it anyway.
Yes, a lot about the crime scene say to me that the Ramseys knew she was dead. No one in the room cared about the deadline. I wonder why. Were they all in on it? Told? If my neighbor told me their daughter was kidnapped and there was a time the kidnapper was going to call I'd mention it. Especially with a cop. Knowing myself, I'd probably ask the cop "The deadline passed, do you think they will contact my neighbors at all?!".

Do you think John wrote the note? Or do you think he dictated it to Patsy?

Old 03-06-2014, 05:20 PM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
People may not like Linda Arndt for whatever reason, but she is a trained detective. She was also the only one to observe them during that long, drawn-out time, and the only one to pick up the vibes and be able to interpret them objectively.
Arndt had no homicide experience. She was left by herself in that home for several hours (an appalling decision by the Boulder PD.) She made the serious mistake of having John Ramsey and Fleet White later search the house themselves.

If you watch those clips of her interviews (posted on one of the other Ramsey threads), you can tell that she was emotionally drained by all those hours without any back up, and it's doubtful that she could have been objective about anything.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:25 PM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
what says Patsy to detectives/cops as to her daughter's sexual history? How did Patsy or John satisfy that quandary?
There's so much controversy over this. Who knows what to believe anymore? JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia / Evidence of Prior Sexual Abuse

Quote:
what was Patsy's reasoning as to why she was still wearing the same clothing the next morning?
Patsy stated in one of the many transcripts that she did not take a shower that morning since they were leaving so early, that it was her pattern when they went on these trips to put on her jacket or whatever she'd had on the day before.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 PM

11 posts, read 13,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
There's so much controversy over this. Who knows what to believe anymore? JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia / Evidence of Prior Sexual Abuse

Patsy stated in one of the many transcripts that she did not take a shower that morning since they were leaving so early, that it was her pattern when they went on these trips to put on her jacket or whatever she'd had on the day before.

Thank you for your answers.

This has got to be one of the biggest head scratching cases in modern time! Any way I look at this I come upon stumbling blocks starting with the 'official' story. Why would anyone pick that night to 'kidnap' a child especially seeing they came home late?
Nothing makes sense therefore by default, the parents look extremely involved. Thanks again for answering my questions

Old 03-06-2014, 06:52 PM

513 posts, read 469,805 times
Good grief people they have the DNA of the person that killed JB, why do you keep on with the parents did it.Do you really think the Ramsey's were pimping out their daughter, as it there anything to prove that.

Old 03-07-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
Do you think John wrote the note? Or do you think he dictated it to Patsy?
Definitely would fit his "businessman nature" to dictate that, wouldn't it? I've never thought of it until you mentioned it, but I bet that's exactly how it played out.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:58 AM

513 posts, read 469,805 times
Quote:
Thank you for your answers.

This has got to be one of the biggest head scratching cases in modern time! Any way I look at this I come upon stumbling blocks starting with the 'official' story. Why would anyone pick that night to 'kidnap' a child especially seeing they came home late?
Nothing makes sense therefore by default, the parents look extremely involved. Thanks again for answering my questions

Crime and burglaries rates are up at Christmas time.The intruders wanted money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime