U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-20-2014, 12:38 PM

3,991 posts, read 2,697,315 times

Advertisements

Guy is sleeping with the Sheriffs daughter and ends up dead
I don't believe the sheriff had anything to do with his murder. But I do believe the sheriff dept botched the investgation.

[quote]
Case overview
Alfred Nehemiah Wright was a 28-year-old African American married father of three. Wright, a physical therapist, went missing in 2013 while on his way to see a patient.
He was found murdered in Texas almost three weeks later.
A murder timeline in the case of Alfred Wright

[MOD CUT/copyright][*]Alfred Wright: Jasper, TX, murder timeline - Birmingham Crime | Examiner.com[/list]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2dArmflFk

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-20-2014 at 07:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 01:09 PM

43,407 posts, read 47,342,340 times
Many mysteries in life as always.one has to remember that police are only concerned with presenting facts for consideration of others. Often evidence is confused with theory has it become a media event often driven by family or others with their own reasons.IN this case the facts as presented have been reviewed by more than just local sheriff as to law enforcement and no change I have seen. A lot of speculation has always tho.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:27 PM

404 posts, read 146,225 times
[quote=hitman619;33963578]Guy is sleeping with the Sheriffs daughter and ends up dead
I don't believe the sheriff had anything to do with his murder. But I do believe the sheriff dept botched the investgation.

Quote:
Case overview
Alfred Nehemiah Wright was a 28-year-old African American married father of three. Wright, a physical therapist, went missing in 2013 while on his way to see a patient.
He was found murdered in Texas almost three weeks later.
A murder timeline in the case of Alfred Wright

[MOD CUT/copyright][*]Alfred Wright: Jasper, TX, murder timeline - Birmingham Crime | Examiner.com[/list]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2dArmflFk
The sheriff said : "this boy brought it upon himself"

Old 05-13-2014, 02:53 PM

102 posts, read 36,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Many mysteries in life as always.one has to remember that police are only concerned with presenting facts for consideration of others. Often evidence is confused with theory has it become a media event often driven by family or others with their own reasons.IN this case the facts as presented have been reviewed by more than just local sheriff as to law enforcement and no change I have seen. A lot of speculation has always tho.
That was my impression. The reports I've seen are rife with speculation and relatively short on evidence. Three kinds of drugs in his system, according to the official autopsy, with no severe physical trauma. His own wife acknowledged that he may have been using something. The Texas Rangers and FBI were involved within a month of the discovery of his body. There was a second autopsy done by a private pathologist who claims to disagree with the first, but appears unwilling to declare unequivocally that this was a homicide. "I have a high index of suspicion that this is a homicide" was her quote, whatever that means.
To be sure, there's some unanswered questions here, but the spectacle this case has become seems to be driven by the media and others with ulterior motives.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:21 AM

3,991 posts, read 2,697,315 times
Nothing new on this case yet, but some of the questions still have not been answered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime