Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 08:47 AM

331 posts, read 547,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
But it neatly encapsulates the issues with these guys. Their standards in women aren't just unrealistic -- they are much higher than the standards they set for themselves.
It has nothing to do with setting standards. For a guy to like a girl, there has to be a base level of sexual attraction. The reason why ugly guys, as well as good-looking guys, ignore women who are below-average in looks is because we're not sexually attracted to them. An ugly guy can't magically make himself attracted to ugly women. The only thing he can do is focus on attractive women and hope to get one through some fluke or string of luck.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:48 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
So a person who has no luck with woman shouldn't be frustrated? Shouldn't feel any anger towards women? Women get angry at men for various reasons. It's only natural even if inaccurate.
Actually, no. There are roughly 3.5 billion women on the planet. If you haven't succeeded with any of them, the odds are pretty high that it's you, not them.

And that's what I'm talking about. Guys who are guided by this inner manifesto about women never consider for more than a moment that they are completely wrong in their thinking, their approach, and just about everything else.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:52 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Quote:
Actually, no. There are roughly 3.5 billion women on the planet. If you haven't succeeded with any of them, the odds are pretty high that it's you, not them.

And that's what I'm talking about. Guys who are guided by this inner manifesto about women never consider for more than a moment that they are completely wrong in their thinking, their approach, and just about everything else.
I don't know how to find the women who are attracted to me. At times I get angry at all women about this. I agree, that's unfair of me and wrong. But it doesn't mean I'm the same as this guy.

Also, if you had spent a day in my shoes you'd probably be more understanding.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:53 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,041,305 times
Quote:
This may be true. But have you watched his self-important screed? He makes a lot of points that are almost identical to what gets said on this forum, albeit in less palatable form. He blames women for the fact that they aren't attracted to him. The thing with these nice guy/bad boy threads is that they adopt precisely the same philosophy. No, nobody here threatens to blow away a sorority house. But the mentality is pretty close.
Of course, female behavior has no broader social implications we need to worry about. Nothing to see here. If a starving beggar in Mumbai were to stab a rich Westerner for his wallet, for example, there'd be consideration of the root socioeconomic issues. But you have the sexual equivalent, and it's all 'law and order' brutality. It's amazing that in a technological civilization built by the intelligent and the 'different,' possessing those traits is considered the most loathsome thing you can be.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:55 AM

250 posts, read 328,499 times
Quote:
That's not true. Most lonely and negative people never harm anyone.
I know,that is why I used the word "some".I should have worded it differently,but a negative loop mind set is a root.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:57 AM

18,088 posts, read 15,670,593 times
You're talking in absolutes. Beautiful versus Ugly. What about the many choices in between?

Attractive
Cute
Pretty (but not gorgeous)

If someone like this guy will only consider blonde sorority chicks and that's his benchmark for "women won't give me a chance," then that's a pretty narrow pool. Instead of learning to meet people based on some shared interests and finding out that one can become attracted to someone based not on an initial hotness factor but on other things too, he stays safe in his self-constructed cocoon of despair.

Meanwhile all these gorgeous gals still have problems, still have relationships that end, still end up divorced. But a loser like this doesn't understand any of that. No, he just thinks he should get whoever he wants because he wants them. Never mind if he has anything in common with them upon which to build a relationship of any kind.

Pffffttt.

I think many guys secretly think they can get a super model and are holding out for some kind of arm candy. Not all guys, no. But many do think that way, even if they won't admit it out loud.

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tairos View Post
Of course, female behavior has no broader social implications we need to worry about. Nothing to see here. If a starving beggar in Mumbai were to stab a rich Westerner for his wallet, for example, there'd be consideration of the root socioeconomic issues. But you have the sexual equivalent, and it's all 'law and order' brutality. It's amazing that in a technological civilization built by the intelligent and the 'different,' possessing those traits is considered the most loathsome thing you can be.
Dude, are you trying to justify this psychopath?

Quote:
I don't know how to find the women who are attracted to me. At times I get angry at all women about this. I agree, that's unfair of me and wrong. But it doesn't mean I'm the same as this guy.

Also, if you had spent a day in my shoes you'd probably be more understanding.
What makes you so exceptional?

1,024 posts, read 1,041,305 times
Quote:
Non-sequitor.

Quote:
Comically ignorant.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tairos View Post
Gosh. I can't understand why you're not more successful with women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime