Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 03:24 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,592,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kv7370 View Post
Beasely and his sister did not wait to report this! They reported it way back on June 30! They have no reason to lie! They told what they saw. I'm glad they came forward. They said the car had been moved too, about 100 feet farther from the road than where it had been. That is not a good sign AT ALL. So, Where is this guy in the red car? There is your answer. If someone never saw this car, then was it a rental? Also, don't they have CAMERAS at the base entrance? I can't see where this is hard to solve. I find it very weird that it hasn't been by now.
I can't find anything about them reporting it right away but either way it doesn't matter. I think that he really thinks that's what he saw, but in reality it's not. Eyewitness testimony in notoursly inaccuract.

I'm thinking the polic know who did this. When the search warrants were signed they were marked as saying there was a chance of finding Erin alive. I think her husband knew she was having an affair and that's why he didn't report her missing right away. That's also why the warrants were issued for both houses and cars. I've also read that the statements the other man has been making are not adding up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2014, 03:46 PM

7,634 posts, read 8,699,793 times
Quote:
Beasely and his sister did not wait to report this! They reported it way back on June 30! They have no reason to lie! They told what they saw.
How do you know? Source?

Old 07-19-2014, 05:32 PM

175 posts, read 256,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssww View Post
How do you know? Source?

Witness says missing Marine wife had rendezvous with man in red - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

There's one source and there's many more on this. A complete video of this guy and his sister talking is at justicerequest website.

The last person she was with was the guy in the red car.

Old 07-19-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
I can't find anything about them reporting it right away but either way it doesn't matter. I think that he really thinks that's what he saw, but in reality it's not. Eyewitness testimony in notoursly inaccuract.

I'm thinking the polic know who did this. When the search warrants were signed they were marked as saying there was a chance of finding Erin alive. I think her husband knew she was having an affair and that's why he didn't report her missing right away. That's also why the warrants were issued for both houses and cars. I've also read that the statements the other man has been making are not adding up.
Not only is this eyewitness report accurate, but this guy saw them meet together at that location more than a few times, not just this once.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:17 PM

2,382 posts, read 5,392,817 times
Quote:
A good conduct medal was the first one listed. He's serving in the IRR. When my husband did that he still worked on base daily supporting the active duty guys.

At least we now know who owns the jeep from Alaska.
He only has one good conduct listed, they are awarded every three years that you dont get in trouble - he served six years - he should have a second award listed. Plus he should have made at least sgt in six years so chances are he got in trouble sometime during his enlistment - enough trouble to have lost rank...

Old 07-19-2014, 06:17 PM

I'm not sure why you are so positive the eyewitness is correct, but something about the story still doesn't seem right.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure why you are so positive the eyewitness is correct, but something about the story still doesn't seem right.
I think you're too paranoid. This guy that saw them was really concerned. Why would he and his sister lie? LOL. He has no connection. Someone posted on one of the websites that they know him and he is a very kind man. Enough said. Now they need to follow up on this guy in the red car.

Old 07-19-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I think you're too paranoid. This guy that saw them was really concerned. Why would he and his sister lie? LOL. He has no connection. Someone posted on one of the websites that they know him and he is a very kind man. Enough said. Now they need to follow up on this guy in the red car.
I'm not sure how my understanding that eyewitness testimony is notoriously inaccurate makes me paranoid, or how some random internet person who says he knows the eyewitness should be the believed end of story. The fact is Erin is missing and for all we know the eyewitness is the one who did it!

Old 07-19-2014, 08:06 PM

7,634 posts, read 8,699,793 times
No. I was asking you your basis that that witness reported it on June 30. The article you linked was mid July.

Quote:
This guy that saw them was really concerned. Why would he and his sister lie? LOL. He has no connection. Someone posted on one of the websites that they know him and he is a very kind man. Enough said. Now they need to follow up on this guy in the red car.
You are so ... well, let's just say, naive. How do you know he and his sister had no reason to lie? How do you know he has no connection? How do you know that "someone" who posted on a website that they "know him and he is a very kind man" was not Mr. Beasley himself, or his sister? (FYI I had seen that very post you mentioned before I came here)

Oh, and how could we know you are not Mr. Beasley or his sister?

Old 07-19-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssww View Post
No. I was asking you your basis that that witness reported it on June 30. The article you linked was mid July.

You are so ... well, let's just say, naive. How do you know he and his sister had no reason to lie? How do you know he has no connection? How do you know that "someone" who posted on a website that they "know him and he is a very kind man" was not Mr. Beasley himself, or his sister? (FYI I had seen that very post you mentioned before I came here)

Oh, and how could we know you are not Mr. Beasley or his sister?

GEEZ. I didn't some on here to argue! I'm just stating what the news outlets are reporting! duh.
Oh, and how could I know you are not also Spazkat9696? You both sound alike huh?

I am NOT into conflict but unfortunately you are so goodbye. Have a nice day or evening or whatever...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime