Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2015, 04:32 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,979 times

Advertisements

T Seivers also ended every session in her office with prayer according to Lenka S. Personally, this is too much prayer for me but I can appreciate it in others.

------------------------
After every session with them, which was never less than an hour, she would up with a prayer with them,” said Lanka Spiska, who worked alongside Dr. Sievers for four years.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29472864/...r#.VbAZprVN8ow

------------------------

She knew everything about her patients: their pain and suffering, their sorrows, their joy... she even prayed with her patients in her exam room. Who does that? Only Teresa. Mother Teresa – that is what I have called her.

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/2015...ny-of-you.html

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 07-22-2015 at 04:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 05:31 PM

104 posts, read 110,018 times
Mysterious Benefactor~Nothing in this case is meaningless or any other case for that matters. My posts are simply food for thought and I provide links that hopefully help to categorize the thought process. Sheriff Mike Scott is emphasizing "connectivity." My research has to do with connectivity.

thegreenflute334~I found the comment that Dr. Sievers would pray with patients at the end of "every" session overstated. I don't think every patient would want to do that.

Here is another link I found. Staying in Your Power |

Old 07-22-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post

Here is another link I found. Staying in Your Power
If you are looking for connectivity, the above is in a post here.

from that link..

By Lenka Spiska
When we look at children, it’s hard to deny the internal power they are born with. As adults we try to make them fit into our world, to tame their internal power and, when we do this, they slowly mold to our expectations. If we balance this desire with explanation, compassion and love, hopefully no damage is done. However, often we see children growing up stripped of all internal power, which translates into insecurities.

When you look at spirited—very much alive—children with healthy self esteem, notice that they do not care if they look different, or if their socks match—and they sure do not mind if they throw a tantrum in front of others. Similarly, it is refreshing to see parents who are confident and do not allow themselves to be judged by their children’s little tantrums or fashion statements. For them, it is more important to teach their kids to make small empowering decisions instead of worrying about what others will say. Does it really matters if your child wears a Christmas hat on a hot July day?
When we find ourselves as adults trying to fit into a society that was established for us long ago, one in which changes are very difficult and slow, we are placed in a situation that tests our inner power daily.
We not only grow up in a belief system that we quietly observe and maybe question in our own heads, we are faced with more and more rules, regulations, waivers, disclaimers, and the list go on.
When we decide to challenge any of these rules, make some waves, disagree with some belief system, or maybe with a person who is in charge, we feel like the outcasts and the “bad guys.”
Wait a minute! Have you ever thought that the “bad guy” who is making all the waves is subject to a belief system that just doesn’t resonate anymore? He feels empowered to do something about it, not even realizing that maybe he is also empowering the people around him, giving them permission to stand for their own beliefs.

You see, we are no different from our beautiful children. Some people have more internal power than others. Let’s not judge and diminish each other’s internal power. We never know where the other person is coming from and where the situation will lead to. We must understand that inner power is attached to love and good intentions. Let’s love and respect the inner power in each and every one of us.
Here are some examples of people who had inner power and changed our belief systems on important levels: Jesus, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Elvis Presley, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Oprah, Steve Jobs, and Lady Gaga. Will you be next on the list?

--------

The post I am referring to..

----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Yes, that's a very "water sign" way to express oneself: "I felt it; I feel it; I just knew, I felt drawn."

She hated working with the parents group, though. Watch her body language at about 1:20, deep breath/closed eyes after saying "parenting class."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFGmsdBdtY

Old 07-22-2015, 08:31 PM

1,562 posts, read 1,492,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
Mysterious Benefactor~Nothing in this case is meaningless or any other case for that matters. My posts are simply food for thought and I provide links that hopefully help to categorize the thought process. Sheriff Mike Scott is emphasizing "connectivity." My research has to do with connectivity.
I wish that were true. Unfortunately, most of what is heard about these high-profile cases turns out to be ultimately meaningless. It serves as talk show fodder and speculation that entertains some of us, but little more.

And what does that mean, "connectivity"? Please enlighten us; what has your research told you about "connectivity"? Your "tools for marble" comment was an obvious reference to the alleged murder weapon. I don't know Spiska's marital or career history, nor do I really care about them. Even if she'd had 9 previous husbands, all of whom owned hammer factories, I'd still consider that meaningless to this particular crime. The food for thought you're offering is nothing more than junk food. It's high in fat and low on facts. The "thought process" needs to be focused on finding facts.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:20 PM

The only thing I could find currently on adoption is about re-homing: The adopted can be deported actually, but there are new laws in place ( Florida included) My theory was adoption, but this may be result of T Sievers finding out about some adoptive parents ( Not necessarily from her charities)

What no parent or U.S. adoption official ever did was complete Mr. Crapser’s naturalization papers, which caught the eye of immigration officials. They say that because Mr. Crapser is still a South Korean national — and has a criminal record in the U.S. — he should be sent back to South Korea, despite having lived in the U.S. for nearly four decades.[LEFT]
Adoptees decry re-homing as states move to end practice - Washington Times

Any pregnant or post-partum Florida teen can come to our home to live after the first trimester of pregnancy or with her child, if the baby has already been born

Our Mother's Home

According to the Reuters series, re-homed children were sometimes subjected to mistreatment, sexual crimes and abandonment.
In May, an Arizona couple who talked to Reuters about their re-homing activities were formally charged with kidnapping two minors and transporting one across state lines with intent to engage in sexual activity. That couple — Nicole and Calvin Eason — used different identities to take custody of at least six boys and girls from other families, Reuters reported May 8.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/25/adoptees-decry-re-homing-as-states-move-to-end-pra/#i

Any pregnant or post-partum Florida teen can come to our home to live after the first trimester of pregnancy or with her child, if the baby has already been born

Our Mother's Home

Adoptees decry re-homing as states move to end practice. ( 5-25-2015)

Adoptees decry re-homing as states move to end practice - The Donaldson Adoption Institute

June 29 2015

Teresa Ann Grace Sievers, MD, MSMS, FAARM, ABIHM 46, of Bonita Springs died unexpectedly Monday, June 29, 2015 - See more at: Teresa Sievers Obituary - Bonita Springs, FL | The News-Press

July 22, 2015

Child-care advocates asked Congress on Tuesday to do more to protect adopted children — often foreign-born and suffering from behavioral problems — who are being given away to people solicited over the Internet by adoptive parents who no longer want them.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...709-story.html

By Lenka Spiska
When we look at children, it’s hard to deny the internal power they are born with. As adults we try to make them fit into our world, to tame their internal power and, when we do this, they slowly mold to our expectations. If we balance this desire with explanation, compassion and love, hopefully no damage is done. However, often we see children growing up stripped of all internal power, which translates into insecurities.

http://www.suncoasttransformation.com/digital/?p=3979

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 07-22-2015 at 10:29 PM..

Old 07-23-2015, 01:02 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post
I wish that were true. Unfortunately, most of what is heard about these high-profile cases turns out to be ultimately meaningless. It serves as talk show fodder and speculation that entertains some of us, but little more.

And what does that mean, "connectivity"? Please enlighten us; what has your research told you about "connectivity"? Your "tools for marble" comment was an obvious reference to the alleged murder weapon. I don't know Spiska's marital or career history, nor do I really care about them. Even if she'd had 9 previous husbands, all of whom owned hammer factories, I'd still consider that meaningless to this particular crime. The food for thought you're offering is nothing more than junk food. It's high in fat and low on facts. The "thought process" needs to be focused on finding facts.
Well, I think we're all here out of interest and concern about what the sheriff himself said is a "complex" case with so many "connections" and "intricacies" involved that it could make for a book or film. I don't think any amount of speculation is fodder at this point, because we have nothing to go on but our own investigative tools until we hear more from law enforcement.

Perhaps LE officials are reading these threads, and maybe just one seemingly meaningless item could be a needle in a haystack of clues they're still seeking. What may appear to be junk food to one could be steak and lobster to another.

Old 07-23-2015, 09:12 AM

158 posts, read 200,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
If you are looking for connectivity, the above is in a post here.

from that link..

By Lenka Spiska

When you look at spirited—very much alive—children with healthy self esteem, notice that they do not care if they look different, or if their socks match—and they sure do not mind if they throw a tantrum in front of others. Similarly, it is refreshing to see parents who are confident and do not allow themselves to be judged by their children’s little tantrums or fashion statements. For them, it is more important to teach their kids to make small empowering decisions instead of worrying about what others will say. Does it really matters if your child wears a Christmas hat on a hot July day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFGmsdBdtY
It sounds like they are talking about and to rich snobs that turns their noses up to everyone including their own children that dont meet their status quot. Maybe this is where the Transgender therapy comes into play and they wanted parents to be more forgiving and open about letting them help their kids with transgender therapy. Idk. They had a sales pitch for anyone with money. Jmo

Old 07-23-2015, 12:00 PM

1,562 posts, read 1,492,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Well, I think we're all here out of interest and concern about what the sheriff himself said is a "complex" case with so many "connections" and "intricacies" involved that it could make for a book or film. I don't think any amount of speculation is fodder at this point, because we have nothing to go on but our own investigative tools until we hear more from law enforcement.

Perhaps LE officials are reading these threads, and maybe just one seemingly meaningless item could be a needle in a haystack of clues they're still seeking. What may appear to be junk food to one could be steak and lobster to another.
Of course we're all just speculating with what we've got, but it is indeed fodder to suggest that one of Spiska's ex-husbands owning a marble company in any way ties her to the alleged hammer in this case. It's akin to considering someone a suspect in a stabbing because they have knives in their kitchen. That's not "connectivity". That's a complete absence of connectivity.

Old 07-23-2015, 01:24 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,762,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post
Of course we're all just speculating with what we've got, but it is indeed fodder to suggest that one of Spiska's ex-husbands owning a marble company in any way ties her to the alleged hammer in this case. It's akin to considering someone a suspect in a stabbing because they have knives in their kitchen. That's not "connectivity". That's a complete absence of connectivity.
Well, if they find marble dust in the wounds, we're in a different ballpark at that point.

Old 07-23-2015, 03:35 PM

104 posts, read 110,018 times
greenflute334, Tobaishen, Cliffie,

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. I hadn't seen the entire video about her work at Our Mother's Home and I certainly hadn't put the thought of Dr. Siever's work there together with the blog article by LS. Once again "It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime