Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2015, 11:27 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,499,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post

There doesn't appear to be any money to be gained here. Theresa was making all of the money for the family; that's killing the golden goose.
May have missed this post; according to the link, Teresa was not their only source of income.

Mark Sievers has been associated with eight companies, according to public records. The companies were formed over a eleven year period with the most recent being incorporated six months ago in March of 2015. Seven of the companies are still active while the remaining one is now listed as inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 06:13 AM

1,562 posts, read 1,486,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Would mean LS knew Wayne Wright; how do think she knew him?
I don't know if she knew him or not. Her sudden silence following the arrests though indicates to me that her interest is now in protecting herself and/or Mark.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:26 AM

1,562 posts, read 1,486,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
May have missed this post; according to the link, Teresa was not their only source of income.

Mark Sievers has been associated with eight companies, according to public records. The companies were formed over a eleven year period with the most recent being incorporated six months ago in March of 2015. Seven of the companies are still active while the remaining one is now listed as inactive.
I did see that, but you'll notice that 5 of those companies he's involved with are in conjunction with Theresa. It seems pretty clear whose work was supporting the family.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:10 AM

Quote:
I did see that, but you'll notice that 5 of those companies he's involved with are in conjunction with Theresa. It seems pretty clear whose work was supporting the family.
True...but look below:

Believe he met Teresa while she was completing courses in Tampa

Mark Sievers
Tampa, FL
Vice President at Eco Construction Solutions Inc

Eco Construction Solutions Inc filed as a Domestic for Profit Corporation in the State of Florida on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 and is approximately one year old, according to public records filed with Florida Department of State.

Eco Construction Solutions Inc in Tampa FL - Company Profile

These below may or may not be his...don't know if active

Mark Sievers
Tampa, FL
Vice President at Sgr Caribbean Development Inc.
Manager at Southeast Flooring Suppliers, LLC
Manager at Waste & Odor Solutions, LLC
President at Coastal Contractors of Georgia, Inc.
Manager at Sievers Contracting LLC

Last edited by virgode; 09-02-2015 at 07:20 AM..

Old 09-02-2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
I don't know if she knew him or not. Her sudden silence following the arrests though indicates to me that her interest is now in protecting herself and/or Mark.
True she certainly didn't appear to grieve...then again she could be shocked, these were people Mark knew.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:05 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,639,695 times
Quote:
From the start, I thought this was a bit "off" -- people certainly grieve in different ways, but four days after her partner is dead, she's doing an interview in what looks like the office. And I can't get over her words, "She lived big, and unfortunately, she died big."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA

Old 09-02-2015, 12:49 PM

2,497 posts, read 2,059,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
cindersslipper~That idea about the Mr wanting a new life and new woman makes me think there could have even been a plan to move out of the country. Then the black widow strikes, bumps off the Mr and keeps all the loot. The other two butt wipes are just pawns and sit in prison for life here. How difficult it might be to solve a crime in foreign land. Now that's a movie. (no disrespect intended to Dr. Sievers whom was a model human being in my eyes.) And, of course the girls.

Geezzz, and the plot thickens!! Lol!!

Old 09-02-2015, 12:57 PM

2,497 posts, read 2,059,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumbling View Post
seems like competent police work.
I know, right? It was nice to see them jump on this case so quickly
and quietly. And they're not done yet. I see maybe 2 more arrests...

I actually like the pace in which they're feeding us the information too.
That prob sounds weird, but oh well.

Old 09-02-2015, 02:27 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,225,186 times
Quote:
I would say: follow the money or the girlfriend. There doesn't appear to be any money to be gained here. Theresa was making all of the money for the family; that's killing the golden goose. So the question becomes: Who is the girlfriend?

As ItalianSoda mentioned, LS was awfully eager to speak to the media immediately following the murders, but has now suddenly clammed up. This strikes me as very suspicious.
Theresa also probably has life insurance.

While there may not seem a lot to be gained, financially, I bet the house Divorce will cost him dearly.

One way or another.

So, the easiest way to freedom while keeping all the marital assets (which are probably significant, including both businesses) - murder.

And a nice Life Insurance payout as a side bonus.

The girlfriend probably is a side bonus too, imo.

Its CASH.

Old 09-02-2015, 02:42 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,454,305 times
Teresa was the main breadwinner, but IIRC she gave a lot of it away, didn't she? So maybe he was tired of that and decided he'd come out ahead with a lump sum life insurance.

Like others here, I'm waiting with bated breath to see the next arrest. Maybe it's not hubby at all. I doubt it but anything is possible. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime