Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2015, 06:46 PM

21 posts, read 23,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
Here's a new article. Sounds like the mother-in-law in not enamored of CWW. Sievers suspect's wife stands by her man, relative says.
Yes, Thanks ItalianSoda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 08:52 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,550,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by etersch2015 View Post

All I know is MS was very well liked by all personal accounts, and seemed very charitable. Have I missed articles where people slammed him?
Understood. I'm going by statistic and bits and pieces from Sheriff Scott. Could he be the small percentage mentioned in another post...sure. For his children's sake, lets hope so.

Quote:
Has anyone verified if the home was/wasn't used to make meth/drugs. Entertaining a theory, try to discredit this:
I've speculated; only familiar with links and info posted in the thread; plus a few scattered bits from another forum.

Old 09-22-2015, 11:19 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,868 times
Quote:
I've read SO much, everything I could, since about a week or so ago when I heard about this. The info is almost tireless. All I know is MS was very well liked by all personal accounts, and seemed very charitable.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, if that's what I did. I just find it hard to believe such a good guy turned out to do this to his own wife and kids!
Oh, when this first hit, I thought, "Good grief, how horrible for her husband." Others went immediately to "the husband did it," and that's the way it's leaning...sadly, these kinds of hits do end up pointing to the spouse or, in this case, the "insignificant" other.

I was back and forth on the fence for a long time. No one really knew anything, and there's still SO much we don't know; it's been just about the wildest, most tangled murder case I can remember in many years.

Please keep posting; the more knowledge/ideas we have, the better! I don't doubt that investigators look at these and many, many other forums and public opinions.

Old 09-23-2015, 12:00 PM

Here's how alias Dodge could have originated??

https://www.mylife.com/mark-sievers/mark1963split
Scroll down to bottom

Someone did a Q & A on Sievers case in a crime forum stating he were a friend of Marks....

Old 09-23-2015, 01:51 PM

104 posts, read 110,000 times
Great find, virgode. So he was trying to build a reputation on mylife.com. Wonder if the CEO always writes the first review? Look at MS companies, especially the flooring one. Search by Officer or Registered Agent

Take a hinge at the address (and this was supposed to be 2011) Do you think MS was renting a studio at the posh 325 Blanca Ave., Tampa, FL? Maybe he was taking the advice of Aristotle Onassis, "Maintain an elegant address, even if you have to live in the attic."
https://www.google.com/maps/place/32...67cf3214642dff. You may have to copy and paste this one or just go to google maps.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:03 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Here's how alias Dodge could have originated??

https://www.mylife.com/mark-sievers/mark1963split
Scroll down to bottom

Someone did a Q & A on Sievers case in a crime forum stating he were a friend of Marks....
Agree, good work! Now, will THIS guy turn out to be involved somehow? Who takes a friend's last name as an alias? This is getting even more mind-boggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
Great find, virgode. So he was trying to build a reputation on mylife.com. Wonder if the CEO always writes the first review? Look at MS companies, especially the flooring one. Search by Officer or Registered Agent

Take a hinge at the address (and this was supposed to be 2011) Do you think MS was renting a studio at the posh 325 Blanca Ave., Tampa, FL? Maybe he was taking the advice of Aristotle Onassis, "Maintain an elegant address, even if you have to live in the attic."
https://www.google.com/maps/place/32...67cf3214642dff. You may have to copy and paste this one or just go to google maps.
Could very well be; another good find!

Also, lots of businesses to keep going, seems like, but maybe not...I'm not an entrepreneur or business owner, so I can't speak to that.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:06 PM

U2 Can Make A Difference LLS...MS / Manager...acronym / AMBR, not certain. Speculate Josephine and Carmela Sievers are their two girls?? Arcos Ave, business office for all their LLC; where he was confronted by a news reporter with trash bags in hand.

The other businesses located in Tampa; questioned since the first posting.
MysteriousBenefactor felt these were a different Mark Sievers. LLC in Estero, under Mark D. Sievers as manager. Businesses can be remotely managed by computer from anywhere; just as CWW did IT work for Sievers remotely.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:26 PM

Oh ya, I get it now. Might be different people with same name. Or might just be made up from anywhere and managed remotely, as you said. Yes, I have read that U2 Can Make a Difference is a charity the girls started by making wristbands for an animal cause. So sad, did you see the photo of Teresa's dog? It was from when animal control visited last week. Lee County Sheriff's Office explains that visit to the Sievers home - Naples Daily News.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:41 PM

Photo reminds me off animal rescue sites.

The girls charity bracelet require little management, TS business closed 3 months ago, he shut down phone lines for clients. My understanding, he always home schooled the girls. What schedule?
Agree with Toshibian...What's he doing with his time? Feed your dogs.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:13 PM

This newspaper is producing about an article per day.

Remember when she was approached at Happehatchee and zipped her lips?

Spin doctoring a brand new image? After all, she has called herself a public figure. http://www.news-press.com/story/news...ents/72680032/.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime