Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 05:42 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,979 times

Advertisements

I think the the real picture is all of the prescriptions Teresa had, is the dead giveaway for me. That's a lot of meds for a one man relationship. So, I don't think he was a prince charming.

There must be 15 bottles of meds there

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 10:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
There were problems in Spiskas and Sievers relationship, either personal or professional, possibly both.

First, we have no clue to the contents of script bottles in crime scene photos. Her toxicology was clean, she doesn't fit the pattern of addiction Spiska mentions in questioning.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
"When I came into their life, a shift was made and you can put that together." Dang detective didn't probe further. Does that mean they were having an affair?

This little interview snippit is also the first I knew that Mark drove her crazy. The 48 Hours thing made it seem like she had a volatile personality and Mark did everything to assuage her, that he did everything he could to calm her and clear a path ahead of her.

But Lenka makes it sound as though if Teresa had had at least a few hours away from him each day she'd have been more emotionally stable. It sounds like Lenka thought Mark was baiting Teresa or taking jabs to keep her riled up. Sounds like they definitely should not have been working together. Working and living together 24/7 is hard even for the most stable relationships.

Wonder which version is more accurate?
Theres no question im my mind, Mark Sievers knew exactly what he was doing. Followed the case from day one, evidently Mark wouldn't have an income without Teresa and couldn't stay employed. Marks financial investing losses of Teresa money was part of their issue.
Spiska, in one word, shifty. Loads of links w/info and forum speculation in the thread.

Old 02-23-2017, 08:37 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Theres no question im my mind, Mark Sievers knew exactly what he was doing. Followed the case from day one, evidently Mark wouldn't have an income without Teresa and couldn't stay employed. Marks financial investing losses of Teresa money was part of their issue.
Spiska, in one word, shifty. Loads of links w/info and forum speculation in the thread.
I admit, I didn't read the thread yet. Daunting length. I'll work on it.

To clarify to the previous poster, I thought Spiska was suggesting maybe she was having an affair with Teresa, not Mark. She said T was questioning her sexuality, then right after that said when she (Spiska) came into her life there was a shift.

Old 09-02-2018, 07:42 PM

Teresa Sievers murder case continues taking strange twists.

Prosecutors seek the death penalty for Mark Sievers.

In an emergency hearing a judge transfers Curtis Wright (Mark Sievers doppelganger ) to another Florida prison after alleging Sievers and an ex-Lee County deputy Mark Young of conspiring to hurt Wright. Curtis Wrights a witness for prosecution after taking a 25 yr sentence plea deal leading to Mark Sievers arrest.

August 2 2018
Lee County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Kyle ordered Wright transported to Charlotte County Jail after an emergency hearing Thursday afternoon. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.new.../amp/890530002

Feb 23 2017
Sievers Made a brief appearance in Lee County Circuit Court in Fort Myers on Thursday after a judge ruled Wednesday that Sievers' lawyers could not hand-pick a public, death-qualified attorney to help represent their client.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nap...m/amp/98151058

Last edited by virgode; 09-02-2018 at 07:58 PM..

Old 09-03-2018, 05:43 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
I lived in Fort Myers at the time and this case was on the news all the time till most of us were sick of hearing about it. I believe it's been either 2 or 3 years this past June and there doesn't seem to be a court date in sight yet. And Mark has been trying to see his daughters more often. Seems to me they wouldn't want to see him.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:39 AM

2,385 posts, read 3,672,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
I lived in Fort Myers at the time and this case was on the news all the time till most of us were sick of hearing about it. I believe it's been either 2 or 3 years this past June and there doesn't seem to be a court date in sight yet. And Mark has been trying to see his daughters more often. Seems to me they wouldn't want to see him.
I was very surprised to see that this thread was first started back in July of 2015. Hard to believe it's been over 3 years since this happened. I followed this thread since its inception.

I agree with you - can't imaging the daughters wanting to see him, but he's still their dad. Maybe they have mixed emotions about it. I think I would.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:58 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
They were 11 and 8 when she died, so approx 14 and 11 now. It's surprising what mental hoops we can jump through to still love someone no matter what they do, expecially children who need to have a parent to love.

It sounds like Teresa's mom who I believe is raising them, did the right thing and doesn't badmouth their father.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post

It sounds like Teresa's mom who I believe is raising them, did the right thing and doesn't badmouth their father.
He did make attempts through the court on changing custody to his mother. Hasn't happened. The girls, no longer home schooled. Attending schools where the case so well known throughout FL become a problem. Believe she went to court petitioning to take the girls to her home in Connecticut. Can't image the negative effect on them when the case finally goes to trial.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:46 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
He did make attempts through the court on changing custody to his mother. Hasn't happened. The girls, no longer home schooled. Attending schools where the case so well known throughout FL become a problem. Believe she went to court petitioning to take the girls to her home in Connecticut. Can't image the negative effect on them when the case finally goes to trial.
If the girls are doing fine where they are... I say don't rock the boat...not sure shipping them off to Connecticut to live with the "alleged" murderers mom would be better...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime