Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2016, 03:51 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mysterious Benefactor View Post
Now you're just spinning a straw man. No one ever claimed that Burke and Patsy didn't touch the bowl. Of course they did at some point, though we don't know when. That doesn't mean no one else did. Obviously there's nothing left for you to debate, so now you're resorting to intellectual dishonesty. I didn't leave out anything; as you well know, I quoted the info in the link verbatim. You're hedging and backpedaling now, but you claimed(twice) that JB must have died exactly 4 hours after eating the pineapple. This is patently false, and as the link spells out, not supported by any "science".

Again, there's no more to be said to you on this.
Your link supports it. Go back and read it. Do you know what a large intestine is? I'm asking, because I've always found digestion fascinating and know a lot about it, because people in my life have had problems with. If you asked me about other body parts, I wouldn't know as much or the names/functions.

P.S you must love straw men as you've named yourself after the least likely (aka straw man) theory.

Old 09-05-2016, 03:52 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee17 View Post
I've always thought this, too. Intruder makes no sense. Especially if they wanted money. You could still get money for a corpse.
People break into homes all the time and commit robbery and even murder. There was a man in my area recently, someone broke into his home and murdered him. These things happen all the time.

The Ramseys also lived in an area with a high number of registered sex offenders, which is somewhat significant.

Old 09-05-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassity22 View Post
Bloomin Onion: many of your facts are wrong. Have you read any books about the JonBenet Ramsey case? I'm just curious.
To be fair, though, a lot of people are citing things that are wrong. Like the serving bowl of pineapple that was too big too eat out of. For scale:

http://www.acandyrose.com/AnatomyColdCase216.jpg

I'm pretty sure the rich use serving bowls smaller than a standard box of tissues. I'm bringing this up, because older posters seem to feel you can put down newer posters. Last time I checked, no one here solved this case. Or committed it, despite some people having the name of the group named in the ransome note.

Old 09-05-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassity22 View Post
People break into homes all the time and commit robbery and even murder. There was a man in my area recently, someone broke into his home and murdered him. These things happen all the time.

The Ramseys also lived in an area with a high number of registered sex offenders, which is somewhat significant.
I know, but they don't leave rambling ransome notes and leave the body (dead or alive).

Old 09-05-2016, 04:41 PM

7,635 posts, read 8,699,793 times
Question: if the Ramseys were to forge the ransom note, why use the amount $118,000? Would be more like a real kidnapper to mention a whole amount.

Old 09-05-2016, 05:54 PM

150 posts, read 180,923 times
I'm not citing incorrect information. I watched the Ramsey's interviews and as hard as it was to sit through John Ramsey's depositions, I did. He has a lizard tongue and dry mouth. He's disgusting! Anyways, why are they so careful and tense when they answer the questions? They are liars.

The Ramsey's said they came home at 9:30pm-10:00pm. Mr. Ramsey said he brushed his teeth and read out of a book for a little while then Patsy joined him later. So, that leads me to believe they were in bed by 11:00-11:15pm.

They listed the day of her death on December 25th. So that means all of the crime happened within less than an hour. How is that incorrect? Think again, what I'm saying makes sense! Did you not listen to their depositions?!!

So, we're to believe some "boogeyman," came out, grabbed JonBenet, took her downstairs, tied her arms above her head, duct taped her mouth (with who knows what scissors this "boogeyman used," and strangled her to death within about 30 minutes? :lol: Don't ask me, the Ramsey's put that date on her tombstone! They are so guilty it's not even funny.

Then this same "boogeyman," left a 3 paged ransom note before he departed? :rofl: Then he put the pad and pen back in it's original place? :lol:

WOW!! This boogeyman had some major balls!! To break in and do this all under the Ramsey's roof without even a peep heard from the family.

WOW.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Question: if the Ramseys were to forge the ransom note, why use the amount $118,000? Would be more like a real kidnapper to mention a whole amount.
Because it's obviously a decoy! Any idiot would know that. A real kidnapper would've wanted more like a million and took JonBenet away from the home. Especially since the "boogeyman's," purpose was to get money and he supposedly dragged JonBenet from her bedroom right past a DOOR, then down into the basement and apparently sexually assaulted her and all the rest. YA, makes tons of sense...tons.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:18 PM

And one more thing, how a crime scene is left says a lot about the killer. I guess the "boogeyman," had time to cover her up with her favorite white blanket too, such a nice touch!! Did she carry that with her after she was supposedly stunned by a stun gun in her bed????

Old 09-05-2016, 06:27 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Whether you believe someone in the Ramsey household were the killer, someone they knew or random pedophile; ransom notes staging any way you twist it.

There's no break in entry point; a door was left unlocked, they had a key or lived there.

Another point of debates absence of blood head gash. It came last, would mean there was no accident in the home to cover up.

The killers a pedophile, simple as that.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:35 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloominOnion View Post
So, we're to believe some "boogeyman," came out, grabbed JonBenet, took her downstairs, tied her arms above her head, duct taped her mouth (with who knows what scissors this "boogeyman used," and strangled her to death within about 30 minutes? :lol: Don't ask me, the Ramsey's put that date on her tombstone! They are so guilty it's not even funny..
The crime was very well planned out. If her parents had accidentally murdered her, they would have been in a state of panic. they wouldn't have time to do all these things including writing out a very elaborate "ransom" letter. In fact, if her parents really wanted to cover up a murder, they could have disposed of her body somewhere (like dumped it in a lake) and simply pretended that she had been kidnapped. Also, there is nothing in the Ramsey's backgrounds that suggests they could have been capable of something so violent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime