Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2016, 07:49 PM

26,726 posts, read 26,798,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloominOnion View Post
That's what they said about Ted Bundy too, he had a squeaky clean background. Monsters don't always look like monsters that you see on t.v.
Bundy did NOT have a squeaky clean past. From a previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Read up on Ted Bundy. He had plenty of serious problems long before he killed, including a fascination with knives before he was 5 years old, severe emotional detachment as a teenager, rage at his siblings, anger about finding that his "mother" was actually his sister...
Quote:
The white blanket over the body shows remorse and also that someone very close to her knew that was her favorite blanket. If the killer stunned her with a stun gun, how could she carry that downstairs?
The stun gun theory is up for debate (although no one has ever come up with another credible reason for those strange marks on her back, including the toy train track theory).

Quote:
JonBenet's body was wiped down and then covered with her favorite blanket.
The body was never wiped down. That was a theory that one of the many book authors had to sell his book.

Also, the blanket was pulled out of the dryer and thrown over her legs. Guilt? Remorse? Some 20-year-old high on meth, shocked that he did what he did since he didn't plan it that way, and hit with a jab of conscience? Maybe his female partner was the one who pulled it out of the dryer. We don't know.

Old 09-05-2016, 07:52 PM

26,726 posts, read 26,798,919 times
Quote:
Sorry, there's the deposition available on youtube of him saying Patsy came into bed AFTER him.
You have a YouTube transcript of Chris Wolfe's lawsuit against John Ramsey (He believed that JR accused him of being a suspect). Different deposition, and several years later.

Last edited by CA4Now; 09-05-2016 at 08:44 PM..

Old 09-05-2016, 08:03 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Hello? I was not saying the Ramseys are not suspects--if you read my previous posts, I pointed out things that would make them suspects. I was asking this question simply to try to see if there is a way to explain it.
Imo, ransom note can't be explained any other way but staging. My post takes everyone into consideration as an author keeping in mind you"re in the process of forming opinion of WDI.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:04 PM

150 posts, read 180,962 times
Well, John claims to have put his daughter to bed right away. When did she eat that pineapple in her stomach? Notice all the lip licking he does?

Yea, then he helped his son put together a toy. He went upstairs changed clothes, brushed his teeth, took a melatonin, then read a book. How many hours was it before he actually went to sleep?

Scary that you think someone broke into their home. JonBenet was the only homicide in that city that year.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:05 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,707,035 times
Quote:
Notice all the lip licking he does?

Scary that you think someone broke into their home. JonBenet was the only homicide in that city that year.
Lip licking is meaningless.

Also, if she was the only homicide that year, that also is meaningless. It doesn't point to who murdered her.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:22 PM

7,635 posts, read 8,705,627 times
Quote:
Sorry, there's the deposition available on youtube of him saying Patsy came into bed AFTER him. If he did say that, it's all very peculiar. Pulling Youtube, brb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IZRZZ-DqFc
Thanks for the link. Watching it... Most times when the questions are relatively trivial, he answered immediately (good memory), but when it's something more sensitive/critical, he was obviously slow to answer (bad memory for crucial things), with hesitations, or say he didn't remember. To the question what he did when he saw the blanket, he said he immediately knew he found his daughter, and he removed the tape and cord, and kissed her, and talked to her.

I think a parent who just found their child's body in that scenario would not remember so clearly exactly how they acted then ("kissed her, and talked to her"). Curiously, he remembered these details, but did not remember whether he told anyone after seeing broken window and the suitcase. If the broken window and the suitcase under it impressed him (it must have, since he could recount that), then he would have told the police immediately.

"I realized she wasn't asleep, and this wasn't good." and look at the manner when he was saying this. No sadness of recalling that worst moment of his life (supposedly), but rather a defensive nod.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassity22 View Post
Lip licking is meaningless.

Also, if she was the only homicide that year, that also is meaningless. It doesn't point to who murdered her.
Lip licking is indicative. I also observed that (posted before). It's a way to hide nervousness and take time to answer. And by the way, the lip licking mostly occurred at the crucial questions.

As a side note, the deposition suddenly reminds me of Clinton's impeachment testament.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:30 PM

111 posts, read 112,851 times
Presently watching.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:33 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,707,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Lip licking is indicative. I also observed that (posted before). It's a way to hide nervousness and take time to answer. And by the way, the lip licking mostly occurred at the crucial questions.

What evidence is there that he murdered his own daughter?

Old 09-05-2016, 08:36 PM

@23:05 "they asked me if I had recent pictures of JonBenet", sucking nose as if going to cry, but no tear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime