Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 09:18 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,438,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meibomius View Post
This is really ironic, since with the other side of your mouth you are chastising me for not listing sources for everything I say.
Source is acandyrose. Let me be precise, Oliva comment on clearing can be found on acandyrose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 11:24 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,567,390 times
Wow. Over 2500 of you have commented on Johnbenet. It's been about twenty years, nothing has been solved, nothing probably ever will be. In the meantime how many thousands, maybe hundreds of thousand children have died on this earth? Nobody seems to care too much about them. You people are so obsessed and self absorbed.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:02 AM

189 posts, read 165,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You've been asked previously to provide links and argued those posts as well.

Its fine to include your opinion and interpretation...as long as links are provided.

Most of us prefer to do our own thinking and interpretations. Is it that difficult to comprehend?
One more time: tell me which statement you'd like links for. Most of it I'm pretty sure you already know and is common knowledge for anyone familiar with this case, but whatever you haven't already heard, have doubts about or think is up to debate, just name it, and I'll provide links. I've offered that how many times now?

Old 11-09-2016, 01:04 AM

189 posts, read 165,686 times
Quote:
Source is acandyrose. Let me be precise, Oliva comment on clearing can be found on acandyrose.
Thank you for being precise.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meibomius View Post
One more time: tell me which statement you'd like links for. Most of it I'm pretty sure you already know and is common knowledge for anyone familiar with this case, but whatever you haven't already heard, have doubts about or think is up to debate, just name it, and I'll provide links. I've offered that how many times now?
I responded below. In the future demands for responses will be ignored.

Quote:
You've been asked previously to provide links and argued those posts as well.

Its fine to include your opinion and interpretation...as long as links are provided.

Most of us prefer to do our own thinking and interpretations. Is it that difficult to comprehend?

Old 11-09-2016, 10:53 AM

6 posts, read 5,171 times
Have you ever watched the show Deadly Women?

In season three of 2009 in the first episode a young girl of ten strangles a young boy.

Her name is Mary Bell. The crime happened on May 25, 1968.

She also kills a boy two months later in 1968.

So, keep in mind that young kids are capable of committing murder.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:19 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,159,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaniguy View Post
Wow. Over 2500 of you have commented on Johnbenet. It's been about twenty years, nothing has been solved, nothing probably ever will be. In the meantime how many thousands, maybe hundreds of thousand children have died on this earth? Nobody seems to care too much about them. You people are so obsessed and self absorbed.
I see what you're saying. However, you can't blame us for talking about this even 20 years later. JBR was a high profile case that received - and still receives - international attention. Yes, there are many other tragic cases out there but the general public probably doesn't know about them because they haven't received as much attention.

And, even 20 years later, there is STILL no justice for little JBR - and there probably never will be. This is one of the other reasons this case gets so much discussion - because a lot of people out there - myself included - believe that the killer(s) got away with murder & is walking out there free - in plain sight. Or, they have already died. In either case, this person/person(s) did not get punished for their heinous crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenCrimeSolver View Post
Have you ever watched the show Deadly Women?

In season three of 2009 in the first episode a young girl of ten strangles a young boy.

Her name is Mary Bell. The crime happened on May 25, 1968.

She also kills a boy two months later in 1968.

Absolutely!

Old 11-09-2016, 08:48 PM

26,577 posts, read 26,439,806 times
Quote:
Except that this particular young kid had no history of psychopathology, either before the crime or after it. Minor point, eh?

Old 11-09-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/05/13...-a-psychopath/

6 Facts About Fecal Smearing That You Need To Know
http://www.friendshipcircle.org/blog...-need-to-know/

From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? by A. James Kolar; pages 367-70:

I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny – housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.

There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body.

I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP.

I also contemplated the reasons why a box of JonBenét’s candy would have been smeared with human excrement.

Last edited by virgode; 11-09-2016 at 10:54 PM..

Old 11-10-2016, 07:09 AM

26,577 posts, read 26,439,806 times
Quote:
Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?
Psychopathology, the scientific study of mental disorders, is not the same as being a "psychopath," the latter of which is a lay term and not included in the DSM. And one cannot be diagnosed with a personality disorder, e.g. Antisocial Personality Disorder, until h/she reaches the age of 18.

Quote:
From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? by A. James Kolar; pages 367-70:

I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny – housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces....
Geraldine Vodicka, another disgruntled former housekeeper, doesn't appear to be a credible source, as has been discussed previously. See post #1904 on this thread. (Vodkicka was also let go by the Ramseys. One report says that something from the home had gone missing.)

Last edited by CA4Now; 11-10-2016 at 08:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime