Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2016, 07:10 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,091,324 times

Advertisements

Been watching this new show on Discovery ID. Theme is encounters in secluded areas and similar . This show is creepy, and the cases are disturbing. One last night featured a fiend climbing into windows late at night like a ghost. Anyone else catch this show? It makes you double check the doors and windows before going to bed, and may ruin ones desire to go camping.

Old 11-24-2016, 02:12 AM

12,704 posts, read 14,876,224 times
I watch this show too along w/ numerous other ID shows. I like this one.

Old 11-29-2016, 05:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,140,218 times
Liked the first one about the two people walking the Appalachian trail. The next night Dr. Spencer Reid mentioned the real perp's name in one of his trivia statements. Cool. I knew who he was talking about!

The one with the kids in the truck out in nowhere, Texas, made me a little mad wondering why the chick didn't do this or that to try and escape. I was glad her bf survived the truck fire and glad she survived too.

Don't remember the last one. Finale tonight.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:13 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,091,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Liked the first one about the two people walking the Appalachian trail. The next night Dr. Spencer Reid mentioned the real perp's name in one of his trivia statements. Cool. I knew who he was talking about!

The one with the kids in the truck out in nowhere, Texas, made me a little mad wondering why the chick didn't do this or that to try and escape. I was glad her bf survived the truck fire and glad she survived too.

Don't remember the last one. Finale tonight.
Last night was 3 young men held at gunpoint out by the California desert. Was way less jolting then the previous episodes. I was wondering why the girl in Texas did not take a previous opportunity to escape also. What's worse is the attacker served only 10 years, and then got out and killed two women! He had a long rap sheet with violent acts. Send creeps like that to live together on an Island.

That episode did not indicate if the couple stayed together. Hoped they would have got through it at each other's side.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:23 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,741,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Last night was 3 young men held at gunpoint out by the California desert. Was way less jolting then the previous episodes. I was wondering why the girl in Texas did not take a previous opportunity to escape also. What's worse is the attacker served only 10 years, and then got out and killed two women! He had a long rap sheet with violent acts. Send creeps like that to live together on an Island.

That episode did not indicate if the couple stayed together. Hoped they would have got through it at each other's side.
Ashley and Mike have been married since 2003 (one year after the attack) according to interviews I've read.

http://www.tdtnews.com/news/crime/ar...2a2b60d0f.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.