Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 05:43 AM

5,346 posts, read 9,850,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchessCottonPuff View Post
Then YOU go get the dogs . Dam* this is someones LIFE who barely escaped with it . SOMEONE will eventually get the dogs . Be it the neighbor or animal control . These people are terrified and aren't thinking straight .
Most people would no more flee without the family dogs than they would without their children. People in hurricane Katrina died because they wouldn't leave without their pets.

Remember that they had the $50K in GoFundMe money. I think they could have arranged to bring the dogs along with the rest of the family.

Animal control? Ok, so you aren't an animal lover. Most good families who have family dogs consider them to be part of the family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 06:39 AM

44 posts, read 42,481 times
One of my working theories (I have several) consists of SP growing tired of KP's drama and emotional reactions to everyday things, and she found a tougher guy. Too tough in this instance.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:44 AM

5,346 posts, read 9,850,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The strangest part about this story is everyone else's version of the events. Stick to facts at hand not your over active mind. You could make up anything you want it is all just speculative.

Haters have jumped all over this family. Some say the story doesn't ring true. Sadly seeing a devoted husband and father is such a rarity in our society. Maybe that's what seems foreign. This woman was starved, beaten and BRANDED! If the husband just wanted her gone, or wanted insurance, how does that make sense?

What really doesn't add up is all the unproven accusations. It's a sad window into our society.
So you seriously think that Sherri was abducted by two Latina women, and everything else that goes along with her story is true?

And that "some punks" hacked into her blog years ago just to write racist posts under her maiden name? And that Sherri's father is the only one who has provided this information regarding those posts?

And the vague statements from law enforcement, and the lack of a panic about two armed Latina women on the loose are not raising alarms?

Something is fishy about this situation, and Sherri is not telling the truth. What needs to be determined is whether Sherri is lying for someone to cover up a boyfriend's action, or her husband's? Was it a ploy to raise money?

Stay tuned. The silence from law enforcement is deafening.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:57 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missik999 View Post
So you seriously think that Sherri was abducted by two Latina women, and everything else that goes along with her story is true?

And that "some punks" hacked into her blog years ago just to write racist posts under her maiden name? And that Sherri's father is the only one who has provided this information regarding those posts?

And the vague statements from law enforcement, and the lack of a panic about two armed Latina women on the loose are not raising alarms?

Something is fishy about this situation, and Sherri is not telling the truth. What needs to be determined is whether Sherri is lying for someone to cover up a boyfriend's action, or her husband's? Was it a ploy to raise money?

Stay tuned. The silence from law enforcement is deafening.
Probably not.

It wasn't a blog. It was a forum. Anybody can set up a new account under any name. It was still two years before her first marriage.

It's highly unlikely someone on a skinhead forum would set up an account using their real name. You're asking for trouble. Law enforcement is almost certainly monitoring the forum.

It may or may not be relevant. Considering the branding and the attacks to be personal in nature, she may have been targeted, regardless of whether it was a fake kidnap or a real one.

That area is fairly rural, but very near a major highway that connects N. California to the Northwest. With the way the homes are spread out in their section in Redding, it wouldn't be hard to abduct a female without someone noticing. They can then make a quick getaway on I5.

It's difficult to rule any scenario in or out because of the lack of definitive information.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:59 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
My impressions a planned abduction arranged by a lover, ex-lover or her husband.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:17 AM

44 posts, read 42,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
My impressions a planned abduction arranged by a lover, ex-lover or her husband.

And the above in bold provides plenty of reason for SP to make up the 2 Hispanic women story, especially if she already had a bias. Someone else on another board mentioned weeks ago that, when we fabricate stories, our biases rise to the surface.

Old 12-11-2016, 10:34 AM

2,199 posts, read 3,357,507 times
This is the strangest of crimes with the weirdest cast of characters. SP (the “beautiful supermom with signature hair”), her husband (who hasn’t stopped giving interviews and singing like a canary, releasing information the police wanted hushed), the “negotiator”, and the anonymous donor.

She wasn’t kidnapped from her home, so why would she leave the one place, your home, that you normally feel secure? Why would she and her family “go into hiding” and say they most likely will never return to their Redding home? I feel there is much more to the story.

Last edited by twins4lynn; 12-11-2016 at 10:43 AM..

Old 12-11-2016, 11:03 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The strangest part about this story is everyone else's version of the events. Stick to facts at hand not your over active mind. You could make up anything you want it is all just speculative.

Haters have jumped all over this family. Some say the story doesn't ring true. Sadly seeing a devoted husband and father is such a rarity in our society. Maybe that's what seems foreign. This woman was starved, beaten and BRANDED! If the husband just wanted her gone, or wanted insurance, how does that make sense?

What really doesn't add up is all the unproven accusations. It's a sad window into our society.
You keep speculating that is was sex trafficking and there is no proof of that but the minute someone else speculates you attack them. You are one strange bird

I live in Ca and we do have hipsters and liberals who cry a lot especially lately but I've never seen a man cry for a hour straight (20/20) before and I hope I never do again. This case stinks and I can't wait till some arrests are made. That is if Keith and Sherry are still in the country

Last edited by Finper; 12-11-2016 at 11:46 AM..

Old 12-11-2016, 11:45 AM

2,178 posts, read 2,314,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
You keep speculating that is was sex trafficking and there is no proof of that but the minute someone else speculates you attack them. You are one strange bird

I've never seen a man cry for a hour straight (20/20) before and I hope I never do again. This case stinks and I can't wait till some arrests are made. That is if Keith and Sherry are still in the country
bolded = roflmao... cry and never actually shed a tear... or did I miss the tear?

Old 12-11-2016, 11:50 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
bolded = roflmao... cry and never actually shed a tear... or did I miss the tear?
Maybe one tear... not sure I couldn't watch him after the first 5 minutes. And that interviewer sucked
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime