Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 04:26 PM

927 posts, read 969,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Natalie Wood had multiple husbands?
I did not know that she practiced polyandry until I read your post!
I didn't know that either? Thanks for sharing that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2018, 09:16 PM

166 posts, read 116,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
They just re-examined the case in 2011 and found nothing. I wonder what's behind this.

News, LA detectives re-open Natalie Wood death inquiry.
He is 87. He's a cash cow
Close to croaking and has a size-able fortune they want their hands on
He's also old enough now he won't live that long in jail so that saves them money.

If he is to transfer assets now, they'll grab em back from his kin

Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 PM

If he's not been accused of murder, attempted murder or some violent crime by a female in the last 40 something years, he probably didn't do it.

It's suppose to be innocent until proven guilty. No one saw her pushed in. There is only, possibly, a rumor or truth they were arguing. Sounds like they were pretty drunk

And her behavior of being terrified of water yet going on a boat, maybe she did drink a bit too much going beyond her comfort zone by taking even more chances. Got herself in such a tizzy she just didn't give a damn if she fell in. Alcohol can be very dangerous

Nothing new here really. Decades pass so people's memory will not be the same. Stories often change due to being paid off. I twould be difficult to believe much of what they say now. I've never read her family feels Wagner did it which is normally the case .They want someone to blame. After 35 years and hardly anyone seems to have suspected him. This probably means there is no reason to suspect him further than they were all drunk, possibly jealously involved and an accident occurred.

If she slipped, bruises would be expected. We know she slipped to the point of death so it was a violent type fall.
Or a push. Problem is we'll never truly know.

By the way, Christopher Walken is a family man. Look at his marital history and family. No doubt he's regretting going on that boat. Wagner is 87 now, go after someone who truly is a danger to society.

Last edited by DaddyLongLeg; 02-04-2018 at 09:43 PM..

Old 02-04-2018, 09:35 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,448,254 times
Yes....the truth is sometimes just as originally. Reported. But some just can't handle it and prefer the spice it up version . Respect those who lost this lovely lady. Her kids don't need to have speculations tossed thru the media mud to sell a TV show. I think it was an accidental fluke. I know...it's boring but sometimes a cigar is just cigar. She is resting in peace...it's the media that needs to do the same.

Old 02-04-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg View Post
He is 87. He's a cash cow
Close to croaking and has a size-able fortune they want their hands on
He's also old enough now he won't live that long in jail so that saves them money.

If he is to transfer assets now, they'll grab em back from his kin
You really have some points there! I agree, but it does still look like a crime was committed.

Old 02-04-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg View Post
If he's not been accused of murder, attempted murder or some violent crime by a female in the last 40 something years, he probably didn't do it.

It's suppose to be innocent until proven guilty. No one saw her pushed in. There is only, possibly, a rumor or truth they were arguing. Sounds like they were pretty drunk

And her behavior of being terrified of water yet going on a boat, maybe she did drink a bit too much going beyond her comfort zone by taking even more chances. Got herself in such a tizzy she just didn't give a damn if she fell in. Alcohol can be very dangerous

Nothing new here really. Decades pass so people's memory will not be the same. Stories often change due to being paid off. I twould be difficult to believe much of what they say now. I've never read her family feels Wagner did it which is normally the case .They want someone to blame. After 35 years and hardly anyone seems to have suspected him. This probably means there is no reason to suspect him further than they were all drunk, possibly jealously involved and an accident occurred.

If she slipped, bruises would be expected. We know she slipped to the point of death so it was a violent type fall.
Or a push. Problem is we'll never truly know.

By the way, Christopher Walken is a family man. Look at his marital history and family. No doubt he's regretting going on that boat. Wagner is 87 now, go after someone who truly is a danger to society.
Innocent until proven guilty has seemed to diminish in this country lately, seems to be the opposite.

Memories do fade, I agree. I think there may be something new here, though, it's the people in the other boat and the captain of the boat the deceased was on, have made some never disclosed and revised claims. And maybe there is more the cops aren't talking about until the big day if there ever is one.

Old 02-04-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
You really have some points there! I agree, but it does still look like a crime was committed.
It needs to be beyond a resonable doubt, not appear as if a crime was committed.

3 drunk people on a boat. One beautiful. One supposedly afraid of water but she goes anyhow. Argument ensures (really, between drunks? How often does that happen ?) Walken hears the arguing, or he doesn't hear it (they are all drunk so he could very well be passed out).

She's drunk so might have acted as a drunk does. Yelled back, screamed got in a hissy fit then stormed off outside then slipped. Wagner might have suspected she fell so if he has half a brain, coached a few people. You don't want the cops coming cause you know you'll be blamed, no doubt

It's too iffy. Honestly it probably isn't that he pushed her but the typical, she fell after an argument.
Just because people get drunk, scream at each other, and someone falls to their death doesn't mean they were pushed. Especially when there isn't even one EYE witness. If one suddenly is produced, it's a farce. Sorry I won't believe it.
Did history repeated itself later on?? Did the family accuse him of doing it? They almost always do. And what does his ex wives say? Most people have gotten violent with a spouse after some years...it's human to loose it sometimes... but we all know if we've been threatened, truly. If our life was at risk.

There are usually too many signs after the fact that would accompany someone who is truly dangerous and committed murder. The guys too clean. Only Natalie & Robert probably know what happened. Unless Walken pushed her knowing it would appear more to be Wagner since they just finished arguing and others may have been in earshot.. You just don't know what truly happened.

Old 02-04-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Yes....the truth is sometimes just as originally. Reported. But some just can't handle it and prefer the spice it up version . Respect those who lost this lovely lady. Her kids don't need to have speculations tossed thru the media mud to sell a TV show. I think it was an accidental fluke. I know...it's boring but sometimes a cigar is just cigar. She is resting in peace...it's the media that needs to do the same.
Could very well be right, but there sure seems to be many that think otherwise, too many.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:10 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,448,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
Could very well be right, but there sure seems to be many that think otherwise, too many.
True! Too many that weren't there or have zero ability to accept the obvious.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:20 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
And take all of this with a grain of salt. Any altercation on a boat in that area would virtually instantly lead to a call to the harbor patrol. Any actual call for help would lead to the launch of at least a couple of dinghies out to see who was in trouble.

This is a reasonably neighborly harbor. I don't know if they were on an anchor or a mooring...but most likely a mooring.

It is dark and invisible out there in the middle of the night. But the water is far from deadly at that time of year. It is still swim-able if you are able. And if you simply scream a couple of times the nearby boats will call the harbor patrol and launch their dinghy. We do not leave people in the water there. And it is very quiet after midnight...any altercation...even raised voices are known on the nearby boats.

How do I know? Got a few 10,000 hours out there. And in the time of the death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime