Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,953,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
clara as I always say this is just my opinion as im sure you have your opinion but something stinks to high heaven about this case and im sure you also see that do you not ?
Oh, yes, I think it's likely he killed her.

I think there is also a good chance that she left and is hiding out somewhere.

In my observation, he's acting like an innocent man who doesn't care where she went, which I've seen happen and the woman turns up in Florida a couple months later.

I don't think they were a couple, despite what the mother says. There's only ONE picture of them together, and that was when the baby was a newborn. That pic has been circulated endlessly, leading me to believe there are no other pics of them together. I think the truth is, she might have left and he doesn't care.

I don't think - if he harmed her and no evidence is found - that he'll ever confess. Not in a million years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 11:38 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
I always wonder what signs these poor souls are missing w/ these men, or just can't see them. It can't be happening without telltale signs first. I'm not blaming the women at all, just wondering about what goes on before. It's plain sad. I wish I could scream to these women before it happens, "Please run for your life."

Old 12-17-2018, 11:52 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
So they shared custody of the baby daughter and he never reported her missing! Also, her aunt said she broke up with him the night before Thanksgiving.
Glad to hear that someone at least knew something. It's sure not looking good for him.

Old 12-17-2018, 01:52 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Oh, yes, I think it's likely he killed her.

I think there is also a good chance that she left and is hiding out somewhere.

In my observation, he's acting like an innocent man who doesn't care where she went, which I've seen happen and the woman turns up in Florida a couple months later.

I don't think they were a couple, despite what the mother says. There's only ONE picture of them together, and that was when the baby was a newborn. That pic has been circulated endlessly, leading me to believe there are no other pics of them together. I think the truth is, she might have left and he doesn't care.

I don't think - if he harmed her and no evidence is found - that he'll ever confess. Not in a million years.

His actions, or lack of can be interpreted different ways.

LE mentions in cooperative efforts Frazee provided photos. He, nor the child are missing. I could read it as attempting to influence and manipulate his public image.

Frazees not a Chris Watts....
I doubt he'd cave in with confessions if cadaver dogs picked up scent on his property. And, likely reason neighbors saw a backhoe brought in on day 2 of search.

A neighbor of Frazee sent ABC News photos of authorities bringing in an excavator to begin digging on the property at about 3 p.m. on Saturday.

https://www.connectradio.fm/2018/12/...o-moms-fiance/

Last edited by virgode; 12-17-2018 at 02:34 PM..

Old 12-17-2018, 09:28 PM

3,961 posts, read 4,388,318 times
The thing that surprises me is no one is coming forward with anything at all. Its like this woman had no friends or acquaintances at all or maybe she never spoke about her relationship with anyone.

Old 12-18-2018, 02:52 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Glad to hear that someone at least knew something. It's sure not looking good for him.
Which is why....Getting a lawyer from the get go is the wiser path to take. Sorry but I have read too much about police interrogations.....and how they manipulate the person to fit the crime.

I'm too far out of reach on assuming the BF did DO IT. Sometimes strange things happen that go against the obvious....

Old 12-18-2018, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Which is why....Getting a lawyer from the get go is the wiser path to take. Sorry but I have read too much about police interrogations.....and how they manipulate the person to fit the crime.

If anything... he has connections.

A family in law enforcement,
in Colorado.

Old 12-18-2018, 04:53 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Good article that has a lot of info I hadn't seen.

EXCLUSIVE: Fiancé of missing Colorado mom is a 'shy old-fashioned cowboy' who would NEVER hurt her, claim friends after cops end search of 30-acre ranch where he lives with his mother

Quote:
On December 3, the day after Kelsey's mother Cheryl reported her missing, an aunt wrote in a Facebook group: 'Our niece is missing and has not been seen for a week. Her phone was last pinged near Gooding, Idaho. She told her ex when she dropped off their baby that she was heading to family in Washington. Please help us get the word out to the truckers in that area last week. If anyone has seen her contact the authorities immediately

She added: 'She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake, Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit.'

JoDee said the family want Frazee to sit down with investigators and to let Cheryl see her grandchild.

She said: 'I can only imagine as a mom if one of my children went missing, it would be killing me not to get to the grand baby. I just can't imagine how much it would mean to hold that baby.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post

I'm too far out of reach on assuming the BF did DO IT. Sometimes strange things happen that go against the obvious....
I agree about cops doing people dirty but he just rubs me the wrong way. Sure is a coincidence that he's the last to see her after she ended it with him.

I'm sure LE have gotten both their cell records by now. It's probably why they searched his property and the warrant record is sealed. I bet her cell pinged there then it got shut off until it pinged in another state.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:01 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times
Thanks for that link. He lives with his 64 yo mother, so I'd be shocked if he did anything on the property or hid anything there. She'd probably know about it.

It says she bought her townhome in June which makes it seem like she knew all along they wouldn't be living together. She was at least pregnant at the time, and may have had the baby already when she bought it? I'll go back and see if I can find how old the baby is. If they planned to move in together within a year, she'd have kept renting. Surely that crossed his mind before too, so it seems like it wouldn't have been a huge shock if she did break up with him that day. She wasn't threatening to keep his baby from him, she had put down roots and wasn't moving, so it doesn't seem like there would be a significant motive for him to want her dead.

I'm sure the police are watching her bank accounts and credit cards. If she left in a huff without makeup or clothes, surely she'd buy some. They could trace her through that so there has probably been no financial activity anywhere. Not a good sign at all.

Old 12-18-2018, 02:43 PM

Thanks for linking, Roselvr.
Red flag....

"She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime