Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2022, 11:21 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,106,986 times

Advertisements

Her Father was used to confuse the Jury. To try and make it appear that he could have killed her. The thing that got me to see another twist to confuse the Jury was that the Mother called in the smell of a dead body in her car.

Why did it take so long for the grandparents to finally get there and demand to see their granddaughter?

They need to find new evidence or something to bring this back to court and finally make her responsible.

There is a lot I don't recall about the court case as I had to work all day and missed a lot. But I still see that she is guilty as hell. Who doesn't report to the police their child is missing? who the hell makes up a stupid rhyming name like zanny the nanny? and then doesn't have her address? then goes out partying, drinking and living it up and shopping like as if there was nothing wrong. No evidence whatsoever of her attempting to find her missing child.

It couldn't be more obvious that she is guilty of murder and hiding her little innocent body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2022, 01:13 PM

10,952 posts, read 6,729,732 times
I remember the zanny thing was slang for Xanax which as I recall apparently some disgusting parents use to drug their children so they can get a break.

I'm with you almost 100% because I believe she is responsible for her daughter's death, but it would technically be 2nd degree or manslaughter. I believe she had drugged Caylee in the past and it had worked. The final time was when it didn't work and she died.

ALTHOUGH, the "foolproof suffocation" searches point to 1st degree murder.

That search is chilling. As for someone's comment that the defense wasn't required to disclose those searches, fine, defend the b*stard! He knew they didn't find those searches when it didn't come up as evidence being "entered into evidence" which is required prior to trial. That's the only reason the b*astard won the case. Smarmy creep.

I'm sure some nitwit will come on here and say that the searches didn't actually happen and if they did, they were "planted" or some other such b.s.

George Anthony was PROVEN to be away from the house during those internet searches. Same with Cindy Anthony.

If people would deign to watch the video, which they won't they'd understand that George had nothing to do with Caylee's death. But you know, convict a guy because he's troubled with a dysfunctional (to say the least) entire family.

Old 12-29-2022, 02:52 PM

14,561 posts, read 22,986,816 times
Quote:
Her Father was used to confuse the Jury. To try and make it appear that he could have killed her. The thing that got me to see another twist to confuse the Jury was that the Mother called in the smell of a dead body in her car.
And it worked. George had a lot of baggage and did some very questionable things leading up to the trial. The defense exploited this and almost every single juror cited George's behavior as a reason they didn't convict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
They need to find new evidence or something to bring this back to court and finally make her responsible.
This is impossible to do. She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers and she cannot be retried on this matter. Please read the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Old 12-29-2022, 04:16 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,106,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain II View Post
And it worked. George had a lot of baggage and did some very questionable things leading up to the trial. The defense exploited this and almost every single juror cited George's behavior as a reason they didn't convict.

This is impossible to do. She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers and she cannot be retried on this matter. Please read the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
But aren't there people who end up being found guilty after new evidence is presented that was not presented in previous court trials? What am I missing? Maybe it has to be a situation where they don't find her innocent.

Old 12-29-2022, 04:17 PM

7,119 posts, read 8,610,659 times
I was never sure why she wasn't found liable for all the manpower and money it cost local authorities to go on her directed wild goose chase...perhaps now that she has a few 100k and pretty much admitted she knew her daughter was not taken or missing...?

Old 12-29-2022, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
But aren't there people who end up being found guilty after new evidence is presented that was not presented in previous court trials? What am I missing? Maybe it has to be a situation where they don't find her innocent.
No. After the verdict was issued, Casey Anthony could've walked off the courthouse steps and told reporters "I did it, I intentionally killed her" and there is nothing the legal system could do about it. The right against Double Jeopardy is absolute.

And before anyone else asks, while double jeopardy does not apply to different sovereigns, the federal government has no jurisdiction in this case and could not bring charges against Casey Anthony.

Old 12-29-2022, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I was never sure why she wasn't found liable for all the manpower and money it cost local authorities to go on her directed wild goose chase...perhaps now that she has a few 100k and pretty much admitted she knew her daughter was not taken or missing...?
I'm not sure what our laws on that are in Florida but even if those laws exist, the statute of limitations would have almost certainly expired almost 14 years later.

Old 12-29-2022, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
I remember the zanny thing was slang for Xanax which as I recall apparently some disgusting parents use to drug their children so they can get a break.
The Zanny/Xanax connection was pure conjecture that was never once shown to have any merit by evidence.

Quote:
That search is chilling.
Again, why? Caylee was almost certainly already dead by that point.

Quote:
As for someone's comment that the defense wasn't required to disclose those searches, fine, defend the b*stard!
Yes, I will always defend our most sacred constitutional rights in the face of the uninformed masses who would tear them down for their own demented ideas of "justice".

Quote:
He knew they didn't find those searches when it didn't come up as evidence being "entered into evidence" which is required prior to trial. That's the only reason the b*astard won the case. Smarmy creep.
The searches were entered into evidence. The prosecution decided not to bring them up at trial. Baez himself said he was astonished that they failed to do so.

Quote:
George Anthony was PROVEN to be away from the house during those internet searches. Same with Cindy Anthony.
But according to George Anthony, Casey had left at 12:50pm that day, so she wasn't there to make the searches either. Why is George lying about that?

Quote:
If people would deign to watch the video, which they won't they'd understand that George had nothing to do with Caylee's death. But you know, convict a guy because he's troubled with a dysfunctional (to say the least) entire family.
I don't think George is responsible for Caylee's death. at worst, he was possibly responsible for hiding the body.

That, however, doesn't change the fact like George being a pathological liar is largely why Casey was acquitted.

Old 12-29-2022, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
One would think that there is a legal way around "licensing photos for pay." I remember the idea of suing her for all the government waste, but how do you sue someone without any money? Of course, at this point perhaps they can go after her OnlyFans income. That attorney she lives with has obviously found a way to pay her in such as way as to help her avoid garnishment.

Old 12-29-2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain II View Post
The Zanny/Xanax connection was pure conjecture that was never once shown to have any merit by evidence.

Again, why? Caylee was almost certainly already dead by that point.

Yes, I will always defend our most sacred constitutional rights in the face of the uninformed masses who would tear them down for their own demented ideas of "justice".

The searches were entered into evidence. The prosecution decided not to bring them up at trial. Baez himself said he was astonished that they failed to do so.

But according to George Anthony, Casey had left at 12:50pm that day, so she wasn't there to make the searches either. Why is George lying about that?

I don't think George is responsible for Caylee's death. at worst, he was possibly responsible for hiding the body.

That, however, doesn't change the fact like George being a pathological liar is largely why Casey was acquitted.
Don't you believe that DNA evidence was found at the "burial" site? Don't you believe that George Anthony's DNA was not found at the "burial" site? Why do you think George being a pathological liar is the reason Casey was acquitted? That doesn't even make sense. I doubt George was able to keep track of Casey's every move. Far from it.

The reason Casey was found not guilty is not because George "lied." It was because "beyond a reasonable doubt" could not be shown, likely due to the fact that the prosecution's experts did not find the "foolproof suffocation" internet searches. They were working off of very particular keywords, some of which were not included in the prosecution's search order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime