Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 PM

43,854 posts, read 50,910,174 times

Advertisements

Why would a young woman have a baby these days and not list the father's name on the birth certificate? Either there is a funky story being hidden or maybe she killed him too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 01:46 PM

5,295 posts, read 4,359,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
yeah i think it was quite stupid of her father to have a gun in the car knowing the rules of her bond release. Now I'm hearing that she's been offered a million dollars for her story - are you kidding me? What would be the name of it: How I killed my child and got away with it?
Maybe she can enlist OJ's help.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 PM

24,624 posts, read 19,049,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Why would a young woman have a baby these days and not list the father's name on the birth certificate? Either there is a funky story being hidden or maybe she killed him too.
They had been estranged for some time and he was living in another state and died during a traffic accident.

But to answer your question, there's no requirement to list the father's name on a birth certificate. That's only necessary if you the welfare benefits.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:45 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,340,761 times
I have thought from the beginning that she killed the child or was negligent in some way in the death of the child and disposed of the child to hide her guilt.

The whole story makes me sick and sorry but I feel the grandparents should have set their NEED for denial aside and do what was best for their child. You can't tell me that as Casey's parents they had no idea she was a nut case.

This need to live in denial about ones children is what allows kids like the ones who went to Columbine and shot all those children to happen. I love my daughter but I have a responsibility to the truth and to society. No Way would I have allowed my daughter to leave the house with that child if I had any idea she was a nutter. You can't tell me that Casey's parents didn't know that. The Mom is a nurse and the Dad a cop.

People need to open their eyes and think about what they are setting loose on the world when it comes to their children.

If my daughter did something like this, she would be sitting in jail. I have common sense, I can see that the child is most probably dead or at the very least sold to some baby broker. No way would I bail her out OR pay for an attorney.

Truth and justice has to be paramount or in my opinion, you as a parent became a party to the crimes of your children.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:11 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,318,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I have thought from the beginning that she killed the child or was negligent in some way in the death of the child and disposed of the child to hide her guilt.

The whole story makes me sick and sorry but I feel the grandparents should have set their NEED for denial aside and do what was best for their child. You can't tell me that as Casey's parents they had no idea she was a nut case.

This need to live in denial about ones children is what allows kids like the ones who went to Columbine and shot all those children to happen. I love my daughter but I have a responsibility to the truth and to society. No Way would I have allowed my daughter to leave the house with that child if I had any idea she was a nutter. You can't tell me that Casey's parents didn't know that. The Mom is a nurse and the Dad a cop.

People need to open their eyes and think about what they are setting loose on the world when it comes to their children.

If my daughter did something like this, she would be sitting in jail. I have common sense, I can see that the child is most probably dead or at the very least sold to some baby broker. No way would I bail her out OR pay for an attorney.

Truth and justice has to be paramount or in my opinion, you as a parent became a party to the crimes of your children.
I felt the same way about the parents. I don't think I'm crazy but whenever I used to leave the house with my son; after a couple of hours my mom would be calling me saying "you need to get that baby home and in bed". Knowing that Casey wasn't playing with a full deck why would they let her be gone with this child for weeks and not say anything? Especially if they think she has a job - I don't think they believed she was still working at Universal they just went along with her lie.

There's specualtion that Caylee drowned in the family pool (they're taking that from the trace of cholorform (sp?) they found in the car and Casey freaked and buried her. This is just a mess.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:20 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,861,497 times
Not trying to make a joke, but the cops in FL need some of that truth serum Wyatt used on Prison Break the other night. They would all be singing like canaries. This has gotten ridiculous. It's time to end this and quit wasting tax payer money on a bunch of looney's who know what happened.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:39 PM

24,624 posts, read 19,049,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Not trying to make a joke, but the cops in FL need some of that truth serum Wyatt used on Prison Break the other night. They would all be singing like canaries. This has gotten ridiculous. It's time to end this and quit wasting tax payer money on a bunch of looney's who know what happened.
Sorry, not gonna work.

Better would be to argue aiding and abetting, complicity, and accessory in the furtherance of a criminal conspiracy, then freeze their bank accounts, assets, and block their credit cards.

When they ain't got money to rent DVDs, they'll come clean.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:41 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,075,786 times
This story hasn't died yet?

Old 09-12-2008, 08:15 PM

762 posts, read 1,592,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu101 View Post
This story hasn't died yet?
nope it wont go away everybody knows the girls dead and the mom killed her it should be over but apperently everyday theres "breaking news" newly discovered evidence or some sh*t and they still talk about it

Old 09-12-2008, 09:40 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,487,946 times
Why is this on the Political forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime