Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 01:27 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times

Advertisements

I wonder who else that "cop" raped? I mean, can this possibly be the first time this creep got his rocks off by sexually assaulting someone? Highly doubtful. I wonder what he has in store for himself upstate? Haha . He will clearly have to live out his sentence in protective custody (i.e. solitary confinement, aka "the hole").
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 01:53 PM

3,225 posts, read 8,573,445 times
The whole world seems messed up. This is a very serious issue and I'm not making light of it in any way. But maybe proctologists should be cops and some cops should be proctologists?

My proctologist friend is tired of the view he gets in his professional capacity and it seems some cops aren't satisfied using flashlights to merely get a view of a fleeing suspect.

Oh, life..that we could all be in the right profession. Maybe none of this that the OP refers to would occur.

Old 12-11-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
it seems some cops aren't satisfied using flashlights to merely get a view of a fleeing suspect.
Miles my sweet, I do hope you're not suggesting that this officer was looking for drugs up the rectum. I mean really, that may happen in jail but do you really think someone smoking a little weed in the street will be carrying it up his butt just in case the cops start chasing him? Excuse the gross graphics people.

Old 12-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
Miles my sweet, I do hope you're not suggesting that this officer was looking for drugs up the rectum. I mean really, that may happen in jail but do you really think someone smoking a little weed in the street will be carrying it up his butt just in case the cops start chasing him? Excuse the gross graphics people.
no honey.....if the allegations are true, the act was clearly a criminal act and should be punished!

P.S. Oh boy, I'll never get that date now with all this tension aboard...but I'll still dream of me and an un-named poster at El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo, lovely Puerto Rico!! Near El Yunque Tropical Rainforest!

Old 12-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
no honey.....if the allegations are true, the act was clearly a criminal act and should be punished!

P.S. oh boy, I'll never get that date now with all this tension aboard...but I'll still dream of me and an un-named poster at El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo, lovely Puerto Rico!! near El Yunque Tropical Rainforest!
LOL, thanks for clarifying "dear".

Old 12-11-2008, 06:58 PM

139 posts, read 215,830 times
The only interaction I had with police was probably 15 years ago. I was living in an apartment building and someone had broken into the super's apartment. She had gone to the store with her infant grandson in one of those things that you put over your chest and put the kid in it. It's like a vest. I don't know what it's called.

Anyway, she saw the broken window and was terrified. I came home from work and went upstairs to call the cops. I waited with her until they came. They were two of the nastiest people I ever met. She was crying and trying to explain what was going on and they were totally unsympathetic. As I said, I never had any sort of interaction with police so I was pretty shocked at their attitude.

I also remember a long, long time ago when Dinkins was mayor and there was some police protest at City Hall. Some of the police were holding up watermelons and someone had a sign that said something like "Dump the washroom attendant." It was disgusting.

I understand the police have a very difficult job but my God. What kind of sickos are they hiring?

I'm sure there are plenty of decent police officers out there and the job probably hardens them as the years go on but I have to say that if I ever needed the police for something, I don't have a lot of confidence in them.

Last edited by nygeek; 12-11-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 12-11-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygeek View Post
The only interaction I had with police was probably 15 years ago. I was living in an apartment building and someone had broken into the super's apartment. She had gone to the store with her infant grandson in one of those things that you put over your chest and put the kid in it. It's like a vest. I don't know what it's called.

Anyway, she saw the broken window and was terrified. I came home from work and went upstairs to call the cops. I waited with her until they came. They were two of the nastiest people I ever met. She was crying and trying to explain what was going on and they were totally unsympathetic. As I said, I never had any sort of interaction with police so I was pretty shocked at their attitude.

I also remember a long, long time ago when Dinkins was mayor and there was some police protest at City Hall. Some of the police were holding up watermelons and someone had a sign that said something like "Dump the washroom attendant." It was disgusting.

I understand the police have a very difficult job but my God. What kind of sickos are they hiring?

I'm sure there are plenty of decent police officers out there and the job probably hardens them as the years go on but I have to say that if I ever needed the police for something, I don't have a lot of confidence in them.
I only empathise with the good guys - cops included. When thugs have a badge and a gun and the legal right to camaflouge their thuggery, God help us.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:01 AM

5 posts, read 11,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCwoman View Post
Aha!!! IF you are serious - perhaps that explains why you want to keep a "whitey" and a middle class community from entering the "hood" and why you keep portraying the Bronx in a horrifying light. Cause we all know more money coming in means more cops and more of the type of people who will fight to get rid of the type of crime that keeps the borough from truly flourishing.

But then again, you are probably just trying to rile everyone up...
maybe he wants to keep it that way cause latinos are being pushed out of nyc by people from other states that want to live a trendy lifestyle.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:04 AM

5 posts, read 11,609 times
most of the cops are bad. I saw a mexican lady at 125th with a stroller trying to go down the subway stairs. These two white cops looked at her like she was dirt. Two white ladies came up the stairs and they were so helpful and gave directions. I was waiting for my sister and witnessed the whole incident.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:49 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,377,113 times
Greenwood...most of the cops are bad? I contend that cops are people..and with that you have good and bad. If most cops are bad...most ever profession is full of bad people then. Dont be fooled by the stories that make news....they are the exception not the rule.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime