Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 10:33 PM

5 posts, read 12,101 times

Advertisements

Hi 4gussiedogs, I wrote "Westview", not "Westlake". I went to Skyline Elementary School in Daly City, Westborough Jr High in SSF, an El Camino HS in SSF. All of these murders went on in my own back yard and I never heard of them until I stumbled across this website. Surprising since I delivered and read the SF Chronicle and Daly City Record in the 70s.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 08:01 PM

23 posts, read 53,507 times
Yes, it was the 7-11 at the top of Manor drive in the neighborhood called Westview. It was a rough place I remember as well. Thank you all for posting. I hope others will post what they know even if it's just the littlest thing because it may be able to help. The best way to honor the memory of these girls is to never let it go until it is solved.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:01 PM

Here is the latest - AWESOME! http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/fbi-make-announcement-38-year-old-gypsy-hill-killi/nd6np/

I'm so encouraged right now. Still, anyone who may know anything should contact the police. Thank you Scott Avilla of the Pacifica Police for letting me know about this. Your service is invaluable.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,403 times
Default 1976 Killings

OK...let me say up front, I know what I'm about to divulge sounds crazy but it has never left my soul. In 1976 I was a classmate of Tanya Blackwell. I lived in Pacifica from 1971 to 1976-7. I went to high school at Oceana and was living directly underneath Gypsy Hill in the Vallemar district when Tanya's body was found.
On the day her body was found, to this day, I remember feeling nauseous all day. That nite, I had what can only be described as an out of body experience in that I saw everything that happened to her. I saw her being assaulted and stabbed and strangled...it was devastating and I cried uncontrollably. In my vision, I saw a man with a swarthy like complexion, moustache, white t-shirt and white older model car.
I'm about to turn 55. I'm not crazy in any way, shape or form. I sobbed uncontrollably in my best friend's arms as I told her what I was seeing.
I have never forgotten this.
One of my friends had also been assaulted and beaten around the time all this happened. She also lived in Vallemar. Her initials were CC. To my knowledge, no one was ever caught in her assault.
I can only hope the person(s) who did these horrendous deeds is dead or imprisoned for the rest of their life.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:18 PM

Dear Killiet;

You are not crazy and I know exactly how you feel. I was Ronnie's friend from Thornton High and I worked at the Golf Course around the time of her murder. I have had visions for 37 years about her death. I feel like she has been calling out to me to help her and the others. And I saw two men at the golf course. One looked just like you have described. I have been in touch with the police about this. Now is the time to bring these people to justice! See this link for the latest:

Feds link Reno murder to unsolved 1976 'Gypsy Hill Killings' | www.ktvu.com

And The FBI also set up a task force hot line for tips at 415-553-7400. Press “0” and say you have a tip on the “Gypsy Hill” cases

I would again like to tell the families, your daughters have not been forgotten. The pain is being felt by many many people who care.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:24 PM

5 posts, read 12,101 times
I'm happy to know that the FBI is in on this and that they have DNA. I didn't know any of the victims but I lived in Daly City 1 block from the SSF border and a half mile from Manor and Skyline. I didn't know of this series when I lived there. It only goes to show how much cable TV and the internet have contributed to the sharing of information. For the families and friends of the victims I hope you all find justice soon.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:44 PM

4 posts, read 30,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamipark View Post
Hi TruthandSoul,
do you have any info on....On March 17, two days after Booth’s death, 22-year-old Idelle Friedman was raped and murdered in her San Francisco apartment. A lamp cord had been wrapped around her neck, and she was stabbed with an 8 inch knife.
Friedman had long brown hair, parted in the middle.
I could not find anything. I would like to know where her apartment was.Any ideas?

thanks, Kami
Hi Kami,

Sorry, I haven't been reading this forum for a few months.

Yes, I know about Idelle Friedman. I, too, thought, at least at one time, she might also be a victim of the same killer. I have a newspaper clipping on it if you'd like it...

Truthy

Old 03-08-2014, 08:38 PM

4 posts, read 30,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthandsoul View Post
Hi Kami,

Yes, I know about Idelle Friedman. I, too, thought, at least at one time, she might also be a victim of the same killer. I have a newspaper clipping on it if you'd like it...

Truthy

Sorry, remember I posted something on the ZodiacKillerSite about Ms. Friedman:

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/view...riedman#p16467

Old 03-14-2014, 01:14 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,352,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend of Ronnies View Post
Dear Killiet;

You are not crazy and I know exactly how you feel. I was Ronnie's friend from Thornton High and I worked at the Golf Course around the time of her murder. I have had visions for 37 years about her death. I feel like she has been calling out to me to help her and the others. And I saw two men at the golf course. One looked just like you have described. I have been in touch with the police about this. Now is the time to bring these people to justice! See this link for the latest:

Feds link Reno murder to unsolved 1976 'Gypsy Hill Killings' | www.ktvu.com

And The FBI also set up a task force hot line for tips at 415-553-7400. Press “0” and say you have a tip on the “Gypsy Hill” cases

I would again like to tell the families, your daughters have not been forgotten. The pain is being felt by many many people who care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliet View Post
OK...let me say up front, I know what I'm about to divulge sounds crazy but it has never left my soul. In 1976 I was a classmate of Tanya Blackwell. I lived in Pacifica from 1971 to 1976-7. I went to high school at Oceana and was living directly underneath Gypsy Hill in the Vallemar district when Tanya's body was found.
On the day her body was found, to this day, I remember feeling nauseous all day. That nite, I had what can only be described as an out of body experience in that I saw everything that happened to her. I saw her being assaulted and stabbed and strangled...it was devastating and I cried uncontrollably. In my vision, I saw a man with a swarthy like complexion, moustache, white t-shirt and white older model car.
I'm about to turn 55. I'm not crazy in any way, shape or form. I sobbed uncontrollably in my best friend's arms as I told her what I was seeing.
I have never forgotten this.
One of my friends had also been assaulted and beaten around the time all this happened. She also lived in Vallemar. Her initials were CC. To my knowledge, no one was ever caught in her assault.
I can only hope the person(s) who did these horrendous deeds is dead or imprisoned for the rest of their life.
wow, this is fascinating. and i believe both of you. i know a girl who used to be a prostitute up where the green river killer was operating, and she met him. after she straightened up she started having visions of the victims and still, to this day, feels like she is in communication with them. and this woman is really smart, really successful, normal in every other way except for her sketchy past and these visions. it happens.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:15 PM

9 posts, read 28,254 times
Default truthandsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthandsoul View Post
Hi Kami,

Truthy
Thanks truthandsoul..wow! I know exactly where that is..How did you find that article?
thx..K
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime