U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Montrose, CA
3,031 posts, read 5,134,188 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash330 View Post
That's a bold prediction. I'm not sure if we'll ever know all of the truths about this family. Ultimately, that little girl paid the price. The whole story just makes me sick.
Of course it is. I just can't think of any logical reason otherwise that the parents would continue to be complicit in this whole matter, unless they're covering up something about themselves that would be very unfavorable should it come out.

Then again, I could be completely wrong. But it would make a hell of sordid story if I were right. Maybe I just read to many murder mysteries
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:14 PM
 
542 posts, read 1,079,039 times
Reputation: 287
They've all but confirmed now that those remains are that little angel. So very sad this whole thing is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:23 PM
 
Location: Some place very cold
5,503 posts, read 12,714,115 times
Reputation: 3868
You see it all the time. This woman's parents are enablers. And they don't want to hear that their dear daughter has done anything heinous. Otherwise, what does that say about them?

They've clearly created this monster. They are as guilty as she is and I hope they all get what's coming to them.

They can visit their dear daughter in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
 
Location: Montrose, CA
3,031 posts, read 5,134,188 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by vukinjo View Post
They've all but confirmed now that those remains are that little angel. So very sad this whole thing is.
If it wasn't her, it would be someone else's child. Sad no matter which way you look at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:34 PM
 
8,863 posts, read 7,928,660 times
Reputation: 2280
I'm certain a made for TV movie is forthcoming.

I don't think the Anthony's did particularly sinister things to Casey. She seems like so many 'adolescents'/of all ages--either got too much or not enough of what she needed/wanted. This might be very embarassing to Dad/police officer and Mom/nurse and so they wove the proverbial tangled web.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Some place very cold
5,503 posts, read 12,714,115 times
Reputation: 3868
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I don't think the Anthony's did particularly sinister things to Casey. She seems like so many 'adolescents'/of all ages--either got too much or not enough of what she needed/wanted. This might be very embarassing to Dad/police officer and Mom/nurse and so they wove the proverbial tangled web.
I think this family is very sick. And my opinion is that they probably went beyond "indulging" their child.

My guess is the whole family is built on lies and delusions. They probably abused and neglected their daughter just like she in return abused and neglected their grandchild. It's a cycle of lies and abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
 
8,863 posts, read 7,928,660 times
Reputation: 2280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I think this family is very sick. And my opinion is that they probably went beyond "indulging" their child.

My guess is the whole family is built on lies and delusions. They probably abused and neglected their daughter just like she in return abused and neglected their grandchild. It's a cycle of lies and abuse.
Maybe so.

Listening to the conversations between Casey and her Mother it sounds like there has been a troubling history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 02:17 PM
 
35,000 posts, read 20,839,305 times
Reputation: 6074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I think this family is very sick. And my opinion is that they probably went beyond "indulging" their child.

My guess is the whole family is built on lies and delusions. They probably abused and neglected their daughter just like she in return abused and neglected their grandchild. It's a cycle of lies and abuse.
I agree with this...and weird unspoken messages. Now they're all having to wake up from the world they created...

Are the grandparents on record as having ever said anything to Casey about settling down, or taking the baby away from her for the baby's protection, or - ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
 
8,863 posts, read 7,928,660 times
Reputation: 2280
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I agree with this...and weird unspoken messages. Now they're all having to wake up from the world they created...

Are the grandparents on record as having ever said anything to Casey about settling down, or taking the baby away from her for the baby's protection, or - ?
At the time of the child's disappearance there was a fight between/among the Anthony's about custody of Kaylee and more.
Several recordings were played of Casey's mother alleging that Casey had issues and possible psychiatric problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Unread 12-12-2008, 02:34 PM
 
35,000 posts, read 20,839,305 times
Reputation: 6074
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
At the time of the child's disappearance there was a fight between/among the Anthony's about custody of Kaylee and more.
Several recordings were played of Casey's mother alleging that Casey had issues and possible psychiatric problems.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top