Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times

Advertisements

Howard Stern saw nothing but $$$$ in this whole ordeal. It was not only his prime motivator, it was his sole motivator. I believe Howard wanted Larry out of the picture because he didn't want to share any of Anna's money with him (or anyone else, for that matter).

If they are combing through the scrips that ended up in Anna's Hands, they need to do a thorough investigation of Courtney Love's scrips too - that woman goes through enough Oxycontin in a week to kill a baby elephant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 10:23 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,195,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Howard Stern saw nothing but $$$$ in this whole ordeal. It was not only his prime motivator, it was his sole motivator. I believe Howard wanted Larry out of the picture because he didn't want to share any of Anna's money with him (or anyone else, for that matter).

If they are combing through the scrips that ended up in Anna's Hands, they need to do a thorough investigation of Courtney Love's scrips too - that woman goes through enough Oxycontin in a week to kill a baby elephant.
Right on! Stern saw Anna Nicole as his "cash cow".

Old 03-13-2009, 10:33 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
I was really glad to hear this news last night. Poor Anna Nicole had been in a public meltdown for several years with that leach Howard K Stern drugging and feeding off of her until she either ran out of money or died. But unfortunately she did die. I was hoping that there would be a way to have him charged with her death.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:47 AM

2,963 posts, read 5,449,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Sorry, not buying it.
Howard didn't make a grown woman do anything, she knew exactly what she was doing.
If anything, there was a nurse there that weekend.
Yep. Anna Nicole Smith was a stupid, manipulative, selfish and toxic woman who would have left a trail of misery whether she was rich or lived in a small town Texas duplex. No one forced her into anything, although I'll be charitable and partly blame her drug addiction. She could have resolved this paternity issue at any point, but did she? No, she had to run off and let the whole thing devolve into a media circus. In death, she's doing the same thing.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I was really glad to hear this news last night. Poor Anna Nicole had been in a public meltdown for several years with that leach Howard K Stern drugging and feeding off of her until she either ran out of money or died. But unfortunately she did die. I was hoping that there would be a way to have him charged with her death.
At the very least, he needs to be investigated for Danny's death. Initial news reports said that Howard gave Danny the drugs that killed him, and that Anna was screaming at Howard for drugging him to death. I think Howard was starting to believe his own lies and delusions and thought that he was the master administrator of drugs.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:47 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,332 times
In a way I didn't want to hear about these people again with all the nuts stories going on now already. But this happens to much and mabe this case will help stop this dealing drugs and then act like because a doctor gives them to you it is okay.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:27 PM

If you look at this situation the same issues surrounded Elvis and his death. The doctors are ignorant and Stern who knows did he love her or want to live off her. I just can't to this day understand how this women became famous. What did she do. She was a accident waiting to happen. Her daughter looks just like her.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:13 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
You are right about Elvis, very sad. I think the bottom line is it is all about greed $$$. These doctors do not want to lose all the money and some fame they get by having these clients. If he doesn't give her the drugs, someone else will. I am sure these doctors make a lot of money off of these famous drug addicted clients. No one held a gun to her head and made her take the drugs, but knowing her predisposition to drug addiction they certainly contributed.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM

897 posts, read 2,824,085 times
ANS was a huge long time drug addict, as was her son. Look at the circus he was raised in, how could that kind of disfunction not have an affect on where he was headed. She ultimately had a hand in her son's death by the life he was raised in, and his death is what drove her over the edge. HKS probably gave both ANS & her son what ever they wanted to stay in their lives. ANS was probably never told NO and lived her life accordingly. Those that were close to her probably had to do as they were told or they were gone.

HKS was with her for years and probably did what he did to stay close to her. ANS controlled him as much as he controlled her. Just a toxic relationship they BOTH gained from. I am NOT trying to make him out to any hero or anything, but he probably kept her alive and out of trouble a lot longer than she would have been without someone like him.

The Drs are clearly to blame for providing her with the drugs - no doubt about that. This is where the focus needs to be, because Drs will continue to give drugs to celebrities under false names if more high profile convictions don't take place.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:48 PM

I agree about the doctors but people around a user can keep them using or walk away. I don't trust Stern at all and I would have to know if she knew what she was talking and at the level to say he was just there because he couldn't say no. The clown video was really unreal and very sad. I really feel sorry for her daughter as this kind of stuff will be what she gets about her Mom. Hopefully her Father will give her the other side of her Mom because the side we saw is really sad. A lot of this womens issues was her need to be famous and have money. She created herself and her creation didn't look that hot. What can we say about her. A women who looked and acted like a cheap tramp, married a man that was old enough to be her great grandfather who just happened to have lots of money. With all the other stories out there this cast of people coming back on the scence is cherries on the Sunday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime