Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who shot JFK?
Oswald, completely alone. 36 25.17%
All shots from Oswald, but abetted. 15 10.49%
More than one gunman. 79 55.24%
Not enough data to even have a gut feeling. 13 9.09%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 09:03 AM

737 posts, read 1,036,805 times

Advertisements

Some may view a "paint by numbers" picture as art, but it is really a "scientific poll". The assigned number dictates the results. I'll leave you "poll-cats" alone...don't forget to stay inside the lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,949,872 times
A person with a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 AM

10 posts, read 20,997 times
Default connections

There has never been a serious attempt to join the murder or King, RFK, JFK, and John Jr. and the (attempted) dirty tricks played on Ted. (Kopechne was known to Ruby).. Mob seems to have been all over this, and civil rights seem to be connected.

It appears to be the same people behind all killings. Hoover was an enemy of King and Kennedy and thought King was a communist. A lot of FBI men worked for the CIA etc.. Banister. The whole group was indistinguishable in some ways. Official government position was that there was no real Mafia. Hoover hardly had any surveillance on them allegedly, while Bill Donovan used Luciano, an associate of Ruby, Meyer Lansky, Greenbaum, Bronfman, et al. I personally don't think a completely unified mafia exists, but a lot of linked groups have been brought into bigger pictures from time to time.

I am fairly sure that KKK&K (Kennedy 1, Kennedy 2, Kennedy 3 and King, were wiped out by the same organization that needed them gone. Not all for the similar reasons. Mob needs raises its head. But so does CIA control over military policy. It would be dangerous to "know" these things, even if there were only faintly provable.

A connection will someday be made. I am fairly confident that it will be, certain that it can be. Well not entirely certain that it can, but that is should be. I am fairly aware from Jackie's actions and he flight to Onassis, that she knew of dark powerful forces. Onassis would know about international security forces from his wars with MI6/CIA over oil, and he would know about the Mob. He could provide protection to a degree.

I am not 100% certain that John Jr. did not die by misadventure. I am leaning towards his death not being an accident. I am almost 100% certain that Kopechne was driving and went off the bridge in the fog. Ted knew the bridge well. I am almost sure she was OK, but here organized crime connection was troubling. Someone was trying to use here almost for sure.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:33 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,761,592 times
Amazing how many high profile events are inconclusive: JFK, RFK, Robert Blake,OJ, now Michael Jackson.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:54 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
There were eye witnesses as to other shooters, unfortunately all of them met timely accidents after the fact. Oswald was no exception and a pawn himself.

Do you remember the picture of Oswald on the cover of was it life magazine? You could tell his head was cut out and pasted on someone's body holding a high powered weapon.

Even as a kid I knew, after listening to all the events that went down...there is even something on you-tube, where all the body gards back off of Kennedy's car. You can see the one agent actually in shock after receiving the command to back off...

But when Bobby was murdered, there was no doubt in my mind what so ever.

The Kennedy's were not liked, and Bobby, said he was going to have his brothers records opened again...he was also going to pull out of Vietnam, and way to many corporations were going to loose big money b/c they were manufacturing much of the equipment for that war.

3 shots entered Bobby's body, but there more then a half dozen shots fired? ( I think, I don't remember how many) Also, Sirhan, was in a state of shock, they even hypnotized him while he was in prision, and he still couldn't remember what he had done and to this day, he doesn't...at that time, the CIA was experimenting with drugs, trying to create the manchurian candidate....and there is speculation that Sirhan was in fact brainwashed and his mind was triggered into his mission by a woman wearing a poka dot dress?

Who killed Kennedy? The US of A. Like the special ops personal said in the movie, "Who had the most to gain by his death". And I also believe Johnson was in on it, b/c just a few days later, we were in fact engaged in war in Vietnam.

oh, and I certainly don't believe in Arlan Specter's magic bullet therory...

Old 07-15-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
odanny JFK was entirely overrated (but very charismatic and had an outstanding pedigree)
I agree, have you ever wondered about John Kennedy and his families death? I have...there was speculation that he was someday going to run for President, and if he had, he would have won and opened his Father's case...
I think, it wasn't an accident.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:06 PM

Here ya go....I found this...
  • One Phillip Willis took a series of 12 photos of Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy was shot, in the minutes before and after the assassination. Mr. Willis' photos and testimony before the Commission appear in the report. He was not questioned about the eighth photo, a shot of the Book Depository entrance shortly after the shooting. As Willis later pointed out, one of the men in the photo "looks so much like (Jack Ruby), it's pitiful". F.B.I. agents questioning Willis agreed with him that the man bore a powerful resemblance to Ruby. When Willis mentioned this to the Commission, no interest was shown. When the photo was published in the Warren Report, a considerable part of the Ruby lookalike's face had been cropped away.
  • While the President's autopsy was underway at Bethesda Naval Hospital, federal agents removed the X-rays of the body from custody of the examining doctors. Though the X-rays undoubtedly would have been valuable in determining trajectories of the bullets hitting the President, and thus the shooter's location, they are neither published nor alluded to in the Warren Report. Thoughtfully, the Commission did provide in its report a dental chart made for Jack Ruby's mother 25 years before the assassination, as well as a detailed physical analysis of three of Oswald's pubic hairs.
  • According to New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison, the Dallas Morning News for November 22 contained a map of the route President Kennedy's motorcade would take through the city that day. According to the map, the President was supposed to stay on Main Street while passing through Dealey Plaza, and would not have passed the Book Depository. In fact, the motorcade turned from Main onto Houston and then to Elm Street. This unplanned sharp turn not only brought the President into his assassin's sights, it also forced his car to slow down to ten miles per hour. Garrison says that a change in a parade route through such a large city would have required the acquiescence of the city police and government. The Mayor of Dallas, Earle Cabell, presumably signed off the change.
and what about his speech warning American's, telling them of secret societies all throughout the U.S. and government, which he wanted to abolish.

if you look back in history, and really study what started most wars...greed, money, power, religions. Even during the Raphial period artists who belonged to a secret society of religion painted codes on their paintings to let others identify them.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-15-2009 at 01:19 PM..

Old 07-15-2009, 03:57 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eruditor View Post
and the (attempted) dirty tricks played on Ted. (Kopechne was known to Ruby).. .
This I have to hear, for a laugh if nothing else.

Do tell, how did Ted "I need another Scotch" Kennedy have a dirty trick played on him in the Chapaquidick episode? I guess the simple answer of that he was drunk and trying to get laid is out of the question?

There is a conspiracy there that involved inadequate justice, but it has little to do with The Mob or JFK and alot to do with Ted himself. The "dirty trick" is that Ted didn't do his 5 to 10 for manslaughter.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM

15,431 posts, read 25,814,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
  • According to New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison, the Dallas Morning News for November 22 contained a map of the route President Kennedy's motorcade would take through the city that day. According to the map, the President was supposed to stay on Main Street while passing through Dealey Plaza, and would not have passed the Book Depository. In fact, the motorcade turned from Main onto Houston and then to Elm Street. This unplanned sharp turn not only brought the President into his assassin's sights, it also forced his car to slow down to ten miles per hour. Garrison says that a change in a parade route through such a large city would have required the acquiescence of the city police and government. The Mayor of Dallas, Earle Cabell, presumably signed off the change.
If they changed the parade route how did all those people standing along the roadside know about it in advance?

Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Here ya go....I found this...
  • ..... When the photo was published in the Warren Report, a considerable part of the Ruby lookalike's face had been cropped away.
  • ..... federal agents removed the X-rays of the body from custody of the examining doctors.
  • According to New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison, the Dallas Morning News for November 22 contained a map of the route President Kennedy's motorcade would take through the city that day. According to the map, the President was supposed to stay on Main Street while passing through Dealey Plaza, and would not have passed the Book Depository. In fact, the motorcade turned from Main onto Houston and then to Elm Street. This unplanned sharp turn not only brought the President into his assassin's sights, it also forced his car to slow down to ten miles per hour. Garrison says that a change in a parade route through such a large city would have required the acquiescence of the city police and government. The Mayor of Dallas, Earle Cabell, presumably signed off the change. .....
Your first two points are dead on accurate. On the third, the parade route was probably corrected to show where it was really going to go all along. The turn from Maine Street onto the Stemmons Freeway entrance ramp would be crossing traffic from Elm St., so I think the route was probably always going to veer over to Elm St.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime