Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2011, 03:13 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
Long time from original positng, but....Every interview and news story I read made me think I would find her guilty, too. Something about her I didn't like.
yea let's convict someone based on that
You don't happen to live in Italy-do you?
A person should be tried on the evidence -not on whether you like or dislike the defendant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 01:34 PM

Default Amanda KNox's parents indicted for libel against police

really? I mean reallllllllllllly? This has gotten beyond ridiculous and shows you the depths that prosecutor will go to in order to avenge his disdain for Amanda. It's a personal vendetta.

Amanda Knox's parents indicted, accused of libeling Italian police - CNN.com#

Old 02-16-2011, 02:01 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Basically from reoorts it sounds like she lied and then thought that she woud be beleieved. One lesson is that she isn't i the uS and shouldn't expect US justice as the rules are different.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:31 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
really? I mean reallllllllllllly? This has gotten beyond ridiculous and shows you the depths that prosecutor will go to in order to avenge his disdain for Amanda. It's a personal vendetta.

Amanda Knox's parents indicted, accused of libeling Italian police - CNN.com#
This is pretty pathetic.

Rudy Guede raped and killed Meredith Kircher. Rudy Guede is in jail. End of story. Or at least it would be if anyone sane was in charge over there.

The rest is a fantastical story of "sex rituals, etc., etc." MADE UP in the mind of a dirty old man sex pervert ... the D.A., who also has a HISTORY of making up fantastical stories and a history of subverting justice to the point he himself has been jailed for his misconduct. Talk about drugs? What drugs are the Italian authorities on to keep this clown prince in place and continue to resist looking at reality?

Old 02-16-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
This is pretty pathetic.

Rudy Guede raped and killed Meredith Kircher. Rudy Guede is in jail. End of story. Or at least it would be if anyone sane was in charge over there.

The rest is a fantastical story of "sex rituals, etc., etc." MADE UP in the mind of a dirty old man sex pervert ... the D.A., who also has a HISTORY of making up fantastical stories and a history of subverting justice to the point he himself has been jailed for his misconduct. Talk about drugs? What drugs are the Italian authorities on to keep this clown prince in place and continue to resist looking at reality?
pathetic is right and probably an understatement.
Thanks for the additional information on the D.A.; things I didn't know. As if the situation wasn't bad enough. That guy sounds like a real whackadoodle.
How can Italy indict someone living in the states on such ridiculus charges and those charges be enforced?? He would have to get his perv azz on a plane and physically come get me and drag me into court.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
pathetic is right and probably an understatement.
Thanks for the additional information on the D.A.; things I didn't know. As if the situation wasn't bad enough. That guy sounds like a real whackadoodle.
How can Italy indict someone living in the states on such ridiculus charges and those charges be enforced?? He would have to get his perv azz on a plane and physically come get me and drag me into court.
For anyone who didn't see it, my post #227 has a lot of info on the prosecutor (Giuliano Mignini):

http://www.city-data.com/forum/17169800-post227.html

This guy is a real looney tunes and he must know where some important bodies are buried is all I can say because he really should NOT be a prosecutor as he is a mental case.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times
OK.

Here's what happened:

Knox was dating this guy; the guy ended up in Kelcher's bed. Knox was po'ed.....gotta kill her.

So he did.

The end.

Somebody's gonna get fat eatin' all that pasta in an Italian jail.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
OK.

Here's what happened:

Knox was dating this guy; the guy ended up in Kelcher's bed. Knox was po'ed.....gotta kill her.

So he did.

The end.

Somebody's gonna get fat eatin' all that pasta in an Italian jail.
COMPLETELY INCORRECT. Thanks for playing, please try again!

PS: I like the Yaz birth control pill commercials with the emaciated and very young women on it. How did they find women with such thin bodies and huge heads to be on those commercials? The camera adds 20 pounds, but in their case the 20 pounds must have been added to the head only. Is that supposed to brainwash women into thinking Yaz BC pills don't make them gain weight? Nice trick!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
COMPLETELY INCORRECT. Thanks for playing, please try again!

PS: I like the Yaz birth control pill commercials with the emaciated and very young women on it. How did they find women with such thin bodies and huge heads to be on those commercials? The camera adds 20 pounds, but in their case the 20 pounds must have been added to the head only. Is that supposed to brainwash women into thinking Yaz BC pills don't make them gain weight? Nice trick!

LOL!!! Glad you took your time to respond cause I have no patience for it

Old 02-20-2011, 07:04 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Hey guys, if I were on a jury anywhere in the world, including here and Italy, and evidence was found on a knife, the accused's fingerprints on one end and the victim's blood on the other, I would be more than suspicious. On top of that the accused, in a statement to police, blamed an innocent black guy with the comment that Italian police hate blacks - innocent people don't do these things.
She's guilty. I feel sorry for her parents, but am much more sorry for the agony of Merideth's family and friends. I think this is a case of too many drugs and too much freedom too early and perhaps the wrong company. You know, during your 20's the brain is still growing and the last part to mature is the part governing judgment. Yeah, I doubt that she did it alone. In the US courts if a death occurs in the commission of a crime everyone doing the crime is guilty of murder. That means, over here, even if her fingerprints were not on the knife, just her being there (which she was) or just knowledge of the planned rape of Merideth would find her guilty. This is a warning to other young people to always be careful of the company they keep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime