Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,772 times

Advertisements

If it did in fact happen it sounds like justice to me......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It was only a matter of time. Someone eventually killed Dahmer and other notorious criminals are usually in isolation, which is likely where Bernie is going next, for his own protection. I'm sure not alot of tears are being shed over his beating.
I think its totally hilarious!

You KNOW this isn't how he thought his "golden years" would be.
NICE way to retire, Bernie.

But, as many people as he bilked......and for sooooo much, I'm surprised he's not dead already.
To keep him "safe" he NEEDS his OWN jail cell and must NOT be allowed out of it.
NICE way to retire!
A 12 ft. by 7 ft. jail cell.....hopefully, without any windows and a toilet that always overflows.
HOME SWEET HOME.......24/7/365......or until the next person gets to him and finishes what the other one didn't.

He needs a LOT more company.
All the corrupt POLITICIANS and dirty CEO's who have scammed so many out of soooo damn much......who continue to do so and be free.

Hell, an entire prison could be devoted to thousands of a-holes just like him.
Easy to find a lot of 'em on Capitol Hill in DC.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:56 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
I think its totally hilarious!

You KNOW this isn't how he thought his "golden years" would be.
NICE way to retire, Bernie.

But, as many people as he bilked......and for sooooo much, I'm surprised he's not dead already.
To keep him "safe" he NEEDS his OWN jail cell and must NOT be allowed out of it.
NICE way to retire!
A 12 ft. by 7 ft. jail cell.....hopefully, without any windows and a toilet that always overflows.
HOME SWEET HOME.......24/7/365......or until the next person gets to him and finishes what the other one didn't.

He needs a LOT more company.
All the corrupt POLITICIANS and dirty CEO's who have scammed so many out of soooo damn much......who continue to do so and be free.

Hell, an entire prison could be devoted to thousands of a-holes just like him.
Easy to find a lot of 'em on Capitol Hill in DC.
couldn't have happend to a nicer guy. hope they keep him out of the shower.. he was greedy as it gets,, had 4 mega yachts. 7 mansions..and he was already a millionaire when he started scamming people..greedy little tard

Old 12-28-2009, 09:44 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
...now on the bright side!.....constipation worries are a thing of the past.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:49 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Hopefully he will be dead. In fact hopefully everybody on Wall Street will be dead. If they were all dead, the country would be better off.
Didn't you hear? Washington is the new Wall Street.

Can't say i feel an ounce of compassion for Bernie.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:55 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,718 times
karma is a bee-yatch eh Bernie?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:02 PM

475 posts, read 1,644,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Wishing death on others, classy.

ah, tex you have never been the victim of crime? I wish you could walk in shoes of the few that have.

don't belittle the views of others that some folks should not be on this earth. they have been through hell like you would not believe.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:13 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The prison system in this country is a disgrace.
Yes it is. The prisoners run the prisons . How wrong is that?
They are handled with kid gloves, given way to many liberties and freedoms and we wonder why the violence continues.
This is what happens when you treat the scum of the earth like they are good people who made a mistake. NO they are really bad people and being in jail does not change that fact.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:13 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,887,032 times
I thought he would have been put in a cushy white collar prison, not a real prison with violent criminals, oh well, all the white collar types should be put in regular prison.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:14 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufrbo View Post
I thought he would have been put in a cushy white collar prison, not a real prison with violent criminals, oh well, all the white collar types should be put in regular prison.
along with corrupt cops and politicians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime