Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 01:21 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times

Advertisements

This may get deleted, but I'll try. Bummer recommended Dent Busters for my car which had been totally sideswiped by an errant garage (actually son with no depth perception in a tiny garage made for VW Beetles in which a full sized SUV was parked) in that the garage took out half my car...

But, after inquiring on this board as to what might be an affordable body shop that could repair it, Dent Busters was recommended by Bummer. They did a FANTASTIC job. Their original estimate of almost $3000K was halved by being able to do dentless repair. My car looks great, and I thank Bummer very much for recommending them. Jenny, the receptionist, is so friendly, knowledgeable and professional was wonderful. They also were able to get me a discount at Enterprise a few blocks away as I needed a vehicle, if for no other reason than to get me home, and it was very affordable.

Thank you Bummer, this board and the posters of Tucson for really helping me out when I needed it.

I am a believer of the helpful spirit of the posters on this board.....

Okay--gushing too much,

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Goodnight, George.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 06:34 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
That's great, Marcy! Always nice to know where a good job is done!

Old 02-05-2011, 05:06 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,408,068 times
Not a problem. Glad it worked out so well!

Last edited by observer53; 02-07-2011 at 05:15 PM..

Old 02-05-2011, 10:18 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
GREAT NEWS, Marcy . . .

I found it obvious that Jenny (the owner, not just the receptionist) takes a personal interest in each and every job, regardless of size.

Possibly why their Customer Service excels every bit as much as the quality of their repairs.

How often do we learn our bill is roughly HALF of the original estimate, especially in the Vehicle Repair Industry?

Happy to know everything worked out for you.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
GREAT NEWS, Marcy . . .

I found it obvious that Jenny (the owner, not just the receptionist) takes a personal interest in each and every job, regardless of size.

Possibly why their Customer Service excels every bit as much as the quality of their repairs.

How often do we learn our bill is roughly HALF of the original estimate, especially in the Vehicle Repair Industry?

Happy to know everything worked out for you.
I knew she was the owner, I just didnt' express it well. I truly do appreciate all you did in sending me in their direction. Thank you for all you did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson