U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 03:33 AM

1 posts, read 979 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know if N. Trade Winds Way is an okay street in Oro Valley? I'm looking to buy a house soon and for some reason this house has a reduced price of $125k. (I live in CT and saw pictures of it - it looks okay - not the best of course but not bad). I'm wondering if N. Trades Way has flood issues, etc. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 06:55 AM

5,037 posts, read 7,730,554 times
I don't know that particular street, (maybe someone who does will chime in), but there are others for sale on it with much higher asking prices. In fact, from what I can see, that particular $125k house is the lowest price house for sale in Sun City.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 AM

1,024 posts, read 2,320,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine7772 View Post
Does anyone know if N. Trade Winds Way is an okay street in Oro Valley? I'm looking to buy a house soon and for some reason this house has a reduced price of $125k. (I live in CT and saw pictures of it - it looks okay - not the best of course but not bad). I'm wondering if N. Trades Way has flood issues, etc. Thanks
No flood issues on Trade Winds. It is an estate sale, This particular home is one of the smaller sized homes in Sun City at just under 1100 sq ft. It was built in 1991 and looks to have all the original decor. On a cost per sq ft basis it looks pretty much in line with other recent homes sold in Sun City. On homes in Sun City and many of the other retirement areas they commonly have what is referred to as "capitalization fee" that is in addition to any negotiated sale price and is paid as part of closing. On this particular home the cap fee is 1570.00. The capilization fee will vary from home to home depending on when it was last sold.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:33 PM

67 posts, read 192,368 times
Looks like SUn City-- so retirement to me. Have been in that general area (I live in Oro Valley) and I don't think there are many bad houses up there-- there just might be a tough market to sell.

Of course, a good home inspection might tell you the house's secrets....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson