Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2014, 10:17 AM

2 posts, read 2,952 times

Advertisements

Moving from VA to Tucson! I was there on a job interview and I loved the area. Looking at singing a lease at the Tanque Verde Valley Apts on E Speedway. Wanted to see if anyone had any current advice. Seems like it's a safe area and the apartments seem nice too. Any opinions of the area or the complex are welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 01:16 PM

612 posts, read 1,020,858 times
There's not really enough information to go on here, so ... it's a nice enough area. Depending on where you will be working the commute might be a bit of a bear. You will not be near much of what goes on in town, but there are enough things to do out that way insofar as dining, drinking and whatnot that you won't likely get bored. It's a great area for recreation - many of the more enjoyable bike rides are out that way and you are near some really great hiking. I know nothing about the complex itself but it looks like the prototypical Tucson "luxury" spot and those can be fun places to live if you take advantage of the amenities.

If you tell us more about you, what you are looking for, etc., you'll get better answers that are more suited to what you may or may not actually like about the area and the complex itself.

Old 12-18-2014, 05:40 PM

3,822 posts, read 9,474,412 times
My parents live right down the street from you. If you are into hiking or cycling it's a great spot to be. You are only 10-15 minutes away from some world class hiking trails at the end of Speedway. Plus easy access to Mt Lemmon. If I ever moved back to Tucson I would probably relocate to that general area. I really liked the northeast side of Tucson.

Only downside is if you ever want to go to Phoenix. Takes me 90 minutes to get to Tucson from Phoenix and another 45 minutes once I hit the Tucson city limits to get to my parents place.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:14 AM

2 posts, read 2,952 times
Thanks grmi66 yeah I liked the trails at the end of speedway I saw on my visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: