U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 AM

806 posts, read 423,287 times

Advertisements

Howdy!
Curious to know from you Tucsonians, what does "big money" do when it's raining?
There is a dispropotianate amount of them in the state. Do they stay in their gated enclaves and fry chorizos? Or do you see them out and about?

I love rain in the desert, though that could be kinda a scary when you're barely hugging the road at 40 mph and an 18 wheeler passes you doing 80 and the wash practically blows you off the road!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 PM

42,843 posts, read 54,857,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
Get out the non-stick skillet. Medium high setting on the stove is usually good. Put it in there and stir it often. Because of all the seasonings and such that comes in it, it can be sort of difficult to tell when its done cooking. It will cook in about the same time as ground beef, if you are making taco meat or for spaghetti or something.

I cook mine right up to the point where it starts to get just a tiny bit dry.

Then I get out the eggs. whip the eggs like you would for scrambled eggs, but don't add milk.

pour the eggs over the chorizo in the skillet and keep stirring until the eggs are fully cooked.

wrap that delicious mess up in a good flour tortilla with some cheddar cheese and enjoy.

If you are feeling extra adventurous, add some potato (cubed or hash) and some peppers to it from the start.
I stopped by a grocery store tonight and saw YOU! I figured after yapping so much with you, I might as well give you another try. I didn't care for you then and I don't care for you now! You're full of those Mexican spices I'm not fond of and you stink of garlic, too! I ate you anyway as I didn't feel like making anything else, but I have such a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth right now, I had to reach for the ice cream immediately! OK, that's just an excuse... I was probably gonna reach for the Karamel Sutra anyway. Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-Dazs should rot in hell! They're vicious!

Old 07-28-2009, 10:49 AM

1,389 posts, read 2,240,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I stopped by a grocery store tonight and saw YOU! I figured after yapping so much with you, I might as well give you another try. I didn't care for you then and I don't care for you now! You're full of those Mexican spices I'm not fond of and you stink of garlic, too! I ate you anyway as I didn't feel like making anything else, but I have such a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth right now, I had to reach for the ice cream immediately! OK, that's just an excuse... I was probably gonna reach for the Karamel Sutra anyway. Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-Dazs should rot in hell! They're vicious!
I am sorry you have bad taste buds.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I am sorry you have bad taste buds.
I'm sorry you suck.

Darn, I almost wish I could give you a bite of my sausages when I order them, so you poor soul know what a good sausage is!

Old 07-28-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry you suck.

Darn, I almost wish I could give you a bite of my sausages when I order them, so you poor soul know what a good sausage is!
I <3 you too.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
I <3 you too.
You luv me, too?

Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
You luv me, too?
I guess you could put it that way.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I guess you could put it that way.

I suppose my dirty mind got the picture right after all. I thought it might've been a result of hanging out too much on my home forum, but I was right, as always.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
I suppose my dirty mind got the picture right after all. I thought it might've been a result of hanging out too much on my home forum, but I was right, as always.
I have no clue wtf you are talking about.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
I have no clue wtf you are talking about.
Then you're welcome to explain it in your own words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson