Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2008, 10:57 AM

797 posts, read 3,291,446 times

Advertisements

Can someone PM me a good relocation realtor. Someone who is very experienced,laid back and not pushy, works mostly with S. Tusla (looking for houses $350-$500) and knows a lot about all the private schools and can send us information.

THanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 03:11 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,854,797 times
You need to contact Goodpasture on this one.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:59 AM

4 posts, read 10,238 times
I can help! I am a seasoned Realtor that loves my job and makes it a great experience for all my clients! I am easy going expect when it comes to negotiating-- then I usually get what I want for my Buyers!! If you want to live in South Tulsa Holland Hall is THE private school for you. Just off hand I can recall some great foreclosures in Wind River and Wellington which would not only be fantastic to live in but at the prices they are at-- wonderful investments! If you've found someone already, good luck, if not, i'd love to hear from you! Thanks, and Welcome to Tulsa!!

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 09-05-2008 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Per TOS no Realtor advertising

Old 08-19-2008, 09:54 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
You need to contact Goodpasture on this one.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Okie GF.

For the OP. Unfortunately, as an appraiser I am not that involved in the sales end of things, although I do have a sales license, I doubt I sell one property a year. Find a good Realtor....one who is interested in your desires and not the need to impose their ideas of what is nice on you. Both of you need to be on the same page. I know this is hard to do long distance, but if you can find someone to work with that understands what you want and need it wil be an easy search.

There are a lot of short sales and REO's although they have not impacted the market much. Do not expect homes to be discounted much from what they were over the past few years. Much of Tulsa appears to have maintained a consistent growth in value in the 4% range throughout the inflation/deflation bubbles found in other ares. This means you will not likely get a great deal on a conventionally offered house, but if and when you sell, you should not lose money.

What I can do, is find you an honest home inspector, if you want.

And if you want an honest evaluation of the value of the property we can do that. Just don't be afraid to hear the truth. My interest is to represent the house as honestly and accurately as possible. I don't gloss over and I don't take shortcuts.

cristybise sounds good, but like I said, I don't know the Realtors all that well. I do know that Chenowith and Cohen have, over the past few years, developed an excellent reputation. The few Realtors I have worked with from there have been VERY professional and appeared to be knowledgeable (I do not do a lot of mortgage loan appraisals). One point in favor of their staff......they have never tried to influence me when I was doing an appraisal. That, to me, is one mark of a true professional. If the Realtor is working for the buyer, they want as honest an opinion of value as possible. They know that it is the market that decides what that value is and that all I do is report it to the best of my ability.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:54 AM

304 posts, read 887,707 times
Default Buy MY house, please!

I have a 4,895 sq. ft home on Lake Keystone. It's 1.5 lakefront acres on a Corps approved dockable cove.

Four bedrooms, 2 full/2 half baths, formal living and dining, huge kitchen and a master bedroom/bath/closet to die for!

Husband has been transferred to Philly and is having to travel way too much for my taste!

As much as I hate to leave this house, I'd much rather be with my husband!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:06 AM

4 posts, read 10,238 times
The Keystone house sounds fantastic, is it listed? i'd like to see pics- i may have some clients interested! My little boys have all taken their first steps on the beaches of houseboat island- we just live at Keystone during the summer! I heard Philly has a great culture to it! Hey Goodpasture- which home inspector are you referring too? i'd like his info if possible, and yours, i've got some houses under contract and i'd love to send you some apprisal business if you're taking new clients, and I have to agree my brokerage is wonderful! I have a deep respect for Sheryl (Chinowth) and Lee (Cohen), they are fantastic business partners. And to travlingrlcrt- i've really been enjoying getting to know your family, your little one sounds so sweet- i'm still doing some research on competitive preschools, it's amazing how different they are (less competitive/curriculum based) then your current location! You guys have a great day- IM Loving this Tulsa weather!!!

Old 01-03-2009, 07:05 PM

2 posts, read 3,206 times
Default Did you find a realtor?

I just joined this group and noticed your post - did you find a realtor that is a fit for your needs? I specialize in finding investment deals at all price ranges and know of a few in S Tulsa that are absolutely amazing opportunities. Please feel free to call me at 918-607-8589 to chat if you are still in the market, or if you might be interested in real estate investment opportunities. Cheri McLain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: