Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM

8 posts, read 20,036 times

Advertisements

I'm new to this forum, but there seems to be a lot of folks moving to the Tulsa area looking for a good community and a nice place to live. So I am posting my home for sale here - anyone interested, please send me an email and I can send you more information and photos. If I am out of line, I'm sure someone out there will let me know and I'll be happy to remove my post.

Nice home on horse property in Owasso.
Enjoy country living just minutes from all the conveniences of Owasso – one of the fastest growing communities in Oklahoma with one of the best school systems in the state. The house recently underwent a total remodel – including new cement siding and paint, windows, exterior doors, tile, carpet, interior paint, solid surface countertops, French doors, custom stone patio and walkway, plus much more. A cozy, pleasant home in a mature, safe neighborhood. Four bedrooms plus one additional room that could be a bedroom or a game room. Two full baths. Two car garage. Dining area plus eat-in kitchen area.
With three and a half acres at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home is like a private park with mature trees and lots of space. There is a two stall barn attached to the horse pasture that has smooth wire and electric wire fencing. Lots of privacy and space, but minutes from schools, shopping and hospitals. Just over the Rogers County line.
This lovely home will go on the market with a realtor on May 1st for $225,000. Until then, you can buy direct from the home owner for $215,000. Market analysis places this home’s value well within that range.
Bring your horses and enjoy country living just minutes from all the conveniences of Owasso!

4 bedroom, option 5th bedroom or game room
2,230 sqft
2 bath
2 car garage
3 ½ acres
At the end of a cul-de-sac, very quiet neighborhood
Built in 1976
1 acre (approx) fenced for horses, smooth wire with electric fencing, additional area could be fenced for more pasture.
Barn is ½ enclosed, half run-out stalls
Complete floor to ceiling remodel, including doors, windows, tile, countertops, fixtures, French doors, paint and concrete siding.
1 year home warrantee included

Email Ami at uthooves@hotmail.com for photos and additional information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: