Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 10:01 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,147,997 times

Advertisements

I don't get it? Hair? What is that supposed to mean? I am not talking about people when I say the armpit but geography. You have to admit it isn't one of the prettiest places.. Just being honest now. Texas isn't much better either. At least Texas does have an ocean..somewhere over yonder..lol. That is what I meant by armpit but I wasn't the first to say it..another Tulsan did, so don't blame it on me, I just repeated what I heard. See for yourself.

Man Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Chicken Hut - [domain blocked due to spam]

Nice to see that Tulsa is becoming as big an armpit as NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
and hair you were, eh? (pardon the pun, eh?)

Last edited by Raelyn28; 03-14-2011 at 10:09 PM..

Old 03-14-2011, 10:21 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,147,997 times
Funny thing Goodpasture...they didn't leave me. I left them. The reasons are nobodies business and I won't mention the reasons out of respect for them. You think you know me...you haven't ever met me in person. All you have done is read (and mostly misinterpreted and misunderstood) words on a forum about one city in the United States. You have made a mountain out of nothing. Turned something that I intended to be helpful into something negative and personal. I have NEVER once said anything about you Goodpasture. Never attacked your character....nothing, yet you continue to act as if you know me. You don't know me and never will or you would never make such foolish comments.

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone here because personally I don't care what you think of me or what you have to say about me. I will leave you and your golden city alone. I don't live there anymore and don't care. I just feel sorry for the newcomers that ask for information and get a bunch of candy-coated ridiculous garbage. You have to sleep with your conscience just like me and I have nothing to be ashamed of. I have only shared my experience and opinions but have been judged, condemned, tried and hung. Hopefully people will see through all this and make a good decison based on fact instead of fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Are you serious? I can think of several reasons why a guy would want to get back with a former gf........lets see..........

1) She was the only girl that would go out with losers like them.........
2) She was easy
3) She was rich
4) She was decorative
5) She was more fun than anyone since

As to why they want to get back with you, who knows? I would imagine each of them has their own reason. I recall a book I read once where the hero said to the heroine "I don't know why anyone would want to marry a fool like me" whereupon she said "A lot you know, you ever know a fool that wasn't married?"

In my history, although I've never tried to get the girl back that I dumped some time in the past, I'm not sure what would motivate me to try to get her back..........someone somewhere must have really low esteem.....maybe if the girl were a bad woman in a good way...............

Old 03-15-2011, 05:42 AM

620 posts, read 1,751,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
I don't get it? Hair? What is that supposed to mean? I am not talking about people when I say the armpit but geography. You have to admit it isn't one of the prettiest places.. Just being honest now. Texas isn't much better either. At least Texas does have an ocean..somewhere over yonder..lol. That is what I meant by armpit but I wasn't the first to say it..another Tulsan did, so don't blame it on me, I just repeated what I heard. See for yourself.

Man Killed In Shooting At Tulsa Chicken Hut - [domain blocked due to spam]

Nice to see that Tulsa is becoming as big an armpit as NYC
Raelyn, you have become a genuine troll on this forum. Trolls are people who post empty and meaningless messages, purely to provoke. Such people may be mentally ill and have severe personality issues and insecurity as well as the average mind/priorities of a twelve year old.

Some people just can't grow out of the period in their life when scribbling on the walls and bullying was acceptable. At your age, it's just pathetic.

Trolls don't care about proving a point or championing a cause. They just want to annoy, for the sake of annoyance and personal enjoyment, like a baby is entertained by a rattle or colorful lights. They may tack on a "point" to draw out specific types of people but, it really doesn't matter. They're all the same. They all say the same stuff. They all have the same excuses. They all fall back on the same responses and they all share the same obliviousness to how stupid and pointless their lives are.

They celebrate getting a reaction, that's it. Generally, they are so desperate for human interaction and, they are usually so vile, that negative attention is the best they can get. The saddest thing is, anyone can get a reaction by acting like an idiot. Anyone. They honestly take pride in the "art" like they've actually accomplished something.

Last edited by Bill236c; 03-15-2011 at 05:56 AM..

Old 03-15-2011, 06:32 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Funny thing Goodpasture...they didn't leave me. I left them.
How is that funny? BTW, YOU asked the question. I was just trying to be helpful.
Quote:
........why are ALL my ex-boyfriends trying to get back with me....

Quote:
The reasons are nobodies business and I won't mention the reasons out of respect for them.
So why bring it up? Bragging?

Quote:
............ I will leave you and your golden city alone.
Yeah, yeah, yeah............we've only heard that about two dozen times. sounds like Texas is a perfect fit for you.....bragging and empty promises........

Old 03-15-2011, 11:53 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Well.. if I am such a bad woman then why are ALL my ex-boyfriends trying to get back with me. My ex-husband who recently passed away from cancer told me before he died that I was the BEST woman he ever had. I am not bragging or anything but you know NOTHING about me and are making a mountain out of a mole-hill. Excuse me for not liking Tulsa...Now I am receiving character assassinations. Whatever...have fun putting people down. I know why people do that so it doesn't bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008
I always knew deep down inside THAT A MAN COULDN'T LEAVE
A WOMAN LIKE YOU Raelyn28.........

Oop's can't win for losing...was trying to give you a heads up...
wasn't a put down , but enstead kudos and accolades...Texas
should be great around this time of the year....enjoy yourself

Old 03-15-2011, 12:45 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Default OCD! Party of one!

Quote:
You guys are so funny. I am so sorry that I have started the stirring of a bees hive. Never intended on that to happen by simply stating my view, experience and opinion..

Have a good week.
We are pretty funny. There are no bee hives here since the 60s.

Just let it go, Raelyn28. It's okay if you don't like Tulsa. That's cool. Call Tulsa all the names you have heard it being called, and keep repeating them like a mantra if that is your trump card.

Just walk away. Put everyone on ignore if you have to, just let it be. I think at this point you are just playing the victim. You keep responding to what amounts to joke posts.

And BTW, posting links to toxic threads? LOL Nice touch.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:05 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,249,758 times
Even though she says she wont be back, she will be back...LOL

Old 03-15-2011, 08:56 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,499,375 times
[quote=_redbird_;18288887]We are pretty funny. There are no bee hives here since the 60s.

Just let it go, Raelyn28. It's okay if you don't like Tulsa. That's cool. Call Tulsa all the names you have heard it being called, and keep repeating them like a mantra if that is your trump card.

Just walk away. Put everyone on ignore if you have to, just let it be. I think at this point you are just playing the victim. You keep responding to what amounts to joke posts.

>>>>>
<<<<<

Yep. Nail on the head here.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,499,375 times
Quote:
Funny thing Goodpasture...they didn't leave me. I left them. The reasons are nobodies business and I won't mention the reasons out of respect for them. You think you know me...you haven't ever met me in person. All you have done is read (and mostly misinterpreted and misunderstood) words on a forum about one city in the United States. You have made a mountain out of nothing. Turned something that I intended to be helpful into something negative and personal. I have NEVER once said anything about you Goodpasture. Never attacked your character....nothing, yet you continue to act as if you know me. You don't know me and never will or you would never make such foolish comments.

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone here because personally I don't care what you think of me or what you have to say about me. I will leave you and your golden city alone. I don't live there anymore and don't care. I just feel sorry for the newcomers that ask for information and get a bunch of candy-coated ridiculous garbage. You have to sleep with your conscience just like me and I have nothing to be ashamed of. I have only shared my experience and opinions but have been judged, condemned, tried and hung. Hopefully people will see through all this and make a good decison based on fact instead of fantasy.
>>>>>
I just feel sorry for the newcomers that ask for information and get a bunch of candy-coated ridiculous garbage.
<<<<<

Actually, there are many on here like myself that discourage transplants from moving in.

We're telling them all the bad stuff and they move here anyway!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:32 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
A person can list the pros and cons in an informative way, but calling it the armpit and trolling are two different things.

BTW, posting a link to one of the [domain blocked due to spam] threads is, I think, not allowed.

We welcome opinions, in the end that is what they amount to anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa