Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2011, 08:10 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,134,805 times

Advertisements

I know I said I wouldn't be back but I am responding to you Bass&Catfish. Some of you did tell me the truth and I appreciate that. I just don't remember who the people were who basically left information out. I would have preferred to have known about all the negatives along with the positives in order to make a better decision. And the only reason I come back to this forum is to help other people. I don't mean to be negative or insulting to anyone that helped me.. Have a good week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
>>>>>
I just feel sorry for the newcomers that ask for information and get a bunch of candy-coated ridiculous garbage.
<<<<<

Actually, there are many on here like myself that discourage transplants from moving in.

We're telling them all the bad stuff and they move here anyway!

Old 03-16-2011, 10:19 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,921,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
I know I said I wouldn't be back but I am responding................
never would have guessed............

Old 03-16-2011, 10:27 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,232,026 times
Quote:
I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone here because personally I don't care what you think of me or what you have to say about me. I will leave you and your golden city alone. I don't live there anymore and don't care.
I knew you would be back! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

And you will be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day and so on and so on......

Old 03-17-2011, 04:39 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,468,168 times
Quote:
Some of you did tell me the truth and I appreciate that. I just don't remember who the people were who basically left information out. I would have preferred to have known about all the negatives along with the positives in order to make a better decision.
So... it's the people on this forum who are at fault for leaving info out? Okay, new rule, people! You must not leave out ANY information from this point forward! Or you will be haunted by Raelyn28!

She'll be back!

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,499,515 times
OK Raelyn you are right this place is the H*** hole of the nation the armpit of the universe. The people are just plain nutz they act crazy, drive crazy, look crazy we are all mean thoughtless a******. The weather resembles the depths of hell. It is all our fault that you hated it here we caused it by leaving out important info such as what I have listed above. We should have told you the truth that is why God punished us by dumping 95' of snow on us this past winter and now he is burning the whole state down. Happy now???

Old 03-17-2011, 10:41 PM

Whatever you say tookey, whatever you say....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
OK Raelyn you are right this place is the H*** hole of the nation the armpit of the universe. The people are just plain nutz they act crazy, drive crazy, look crazy we are all mean thoughtless a******. The weather resembles the depths of hell. It is all our fault that you hated it here we caused it by leaving out important info such as what I have listed above. We should have told you the truth that is why God punished us by dumping 95' of snow on us this past winter and now he is burning the whole state down. Happy now???

Old 03-17-2011, 10:43 PM

Immmmmmmm Baaaaaaack....Blah!!!!!!:sh ocked:.. come on you guys don't take me so serious. I love you all. Have a very, very, very nice weekend. Goodnight, sleep tight.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:47 PM

Ha, Ha Bill. Hopefully my troll hair is pink and you have a PHD in phychiatry. I noticed that you keep responding but only to name call.. What kind of a person does that make you then if I am a troll? Just curious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill236c View Post
Raelyn, you have become a genuine troll on this forum. Trolls are people who post empty and meaningless messages, purely to provoke. Such people may be mentally ill and have severe personality issues and insecurity as well as the average mind/priorities of a twelve year old.

Some people just can't grow out of the period in their life when scribbling on the walls and bullying was acceptable. At your age, it's just pathetic.

Trolls don't care about proving a point or championing a cause. They just want to annoy, for the sake of annoyance and personal enjoyment, like a baby is entertained by a rattle or colorful lights. They may tack on a "point" to draw out specific types of people but, it really doesn't matter. They're all the same. They all say the same stuff. They all have the same excuses. They all fall back on the same responses and they all share the same obliviousness to how stupid and pointless their lives are.

They celebrate getting a reaction, that's it. Generally, they are so desperate for human interaction and, they are usually so vile, that negative attention is the best they can get. The saddest thing is, anyone can get a reaction by acting like an idiot. Anyone. They honestly take pride in the "art" like they've actually accomplished something.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Ha, Ha Bill. Hopefully my troll hair is pink and you have a PHD in phychiatry. I noticed that you keep responding but only to name call.. What kind of a person does that make you then if I am a troll? Just curious?
Well if your a troll then I must be a Billy Goat....

Old 03-17-2011, 11:17 PM

Raelyn28. I'm going out on a limb and betting your are actually a very good person and very well liked by your friends and family. I'm also guessing you are good a making friends. One of those types that "never met a stranger" I don't know, you just kind of strike me that way.

By the way, you say "troll" like its a bad thang! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa