Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:29 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,042,327 times

Advertisements

She's fine. Normal NY voice...used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 05:49 PM

1,488 posts, read 5,237,271 times
I agree.....I'm sure the only reason she got her own interview second show is so the powers that be could have another venue for their extreme leftwing blather. Years ago I used to think she was amusing but now she obviously has a mean streak and is downright rude. I generally judge celebs by 'would I want to be in their personal circle' (no, wait, would I want them in my personal circle) and I would feel I'd be insulting my friends to ask them to spend time with her.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:06 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,513,723 times
I agree with Gayle she does have somewhat of a mean streak. When I used to watch The View I thought some of her remarks were downright snarky. I chalked it up to maybe being somewhat bitter. I also thought she was kind of funny but some of her remarks are getting old. She still does have some good guests on her second show if she would just shut up it would be a good show.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:12 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
That title belongs to her co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Joy is actually the most enjoyable of the bunch.
Wow. I am genuinely surprised that anyone would term her high-pitched screech "enjoyable." lol. But hey, different strokes for different folks.
And speaking of Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Joy is outwardly hostile and downright rude to her. She talks, no yells, over her on a consistant basis.
But I could overlook her lack of decorum if she has any sense of how biased and silly she is.
She is clueless.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:15 PM

6,367 posts, read 16,871,001 times
Everyone named so far is pretty bad but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Nancy Grace. Can't get any more annoying than her.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:16 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
I don't think she's the most annoying, but she's up there.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:24 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,513,723 times
I can take Nancy Grace in small doses. Very small doses.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
here's my take:

Nancy Grace takes her job seriously-very seriously. Maybe too much so. But given that her fiance was murdered and she spent most of her adult life as a sort of vigilante against murderers I can "get" that she was driven with that purpose in mind. I'm glad she finally found love but wish she would relax a bit.

Joy Behar was a school teacher turned comic turned talk show host. She is funny, has a quick wit and stays pretty up to date on current events.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck began her career ( ) thanks to her Survivor exposure and marriage to a pro athlete. Why that makes her worthy of even being on any show running her sassy mouth escapes me. She tries to come off as Miss Perfection and that in itself annoys me-then she opens her mouth on topics and my brain goes numb.

Oprah--her ego is larger than her bis azz and that aint pretty. When trying to conduct an interview she never fails to associate whatever the topic is back to herself and omg she thinks she is the expert on every topic known to mankind. I always thought she was the most arrogant,egotistical,hateful person of so called celebrity status then I read the Kitty Kelly book and was surprised to find that Oprah is 10000x worse than I even imagined. Seriously she needs to come back down to earth.

And since the topic is Most Annoying / Obnoxious Woman on tv, how could Kate G not be mentioned??? Her sense of entitlement,hateful attitude and whining ranks her right up in the top 5.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:45 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Joy Behar's face always looks like she just got a enema. Or she has poo poo on her upper lip. LMAO

Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Joy Behar's face always looks like she just got a enema. Or she has poo poo on her upper lip. LMAO
awwwwww........... I think she's attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV