Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 08:16 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Wow are you out of that LA jail for smacking down that girl???
Ima sue that stupid lil girl for stickin her face in fronta mah hand. You gots to understand, Russhole Hantz ain't never at fault for nothing, even if he done it on the 50-yard lahn in the Superdome with everaone watchin'. So Ima har a liar an' when iss all over Ima own her an' evrathang she got. Wahf can have all the girly stuff, kindly reckon Ima have a yard sale with the rest. Yawll know Ah'm the master of talkin' to juries, cause Ah talked-ta two, an' ony reason they didn't hand me a million bucks is cause they all losers and babies hatin' on me for bein' better. Yeah, Ah said it, reason yow hate me is cause I'm so much better than you an' ya know it.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
Yes, they are reporting in the Dallas market that Jimmy Johnson is on it. He had tried out a couple of years ago and couldn't pass the physical. He lost weight to audition again. It's his favorite show. That's what they are saying in the media in Dallas anyway.
I guess his comfort item will be hair spray.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:45 AM

337 posts, read 793,722 times
Or those little pills he was hawking...

Old 08-14-2010, 02:58 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,551,037 times
Default Survivor-Nicarague-Wednesday, September 15

I'm happy survivor is returning! I thought it was a done thing. I find it exciting how they put their intelligence together to survive!!

Old 08-14-2010, 11:50 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Hi, Jax!!! Good to see you again! I've really missed "our Survivor" community. There's been nothing really interesting to talk about in the tv section IMO since the show ended.

j_k_k, iffin' there's a contestant that you can parody as well as Dream ahh, Russhole, I look forward to it!!

I don't like the "old vs young" crap. There should be 4-4 or 5-5 on each team. Young 'uns ALWAYS think they are smarter than us older folks. Wasn't so long ago that I can't remember thinking that way! Maybe it was that long ago now!

Looking forward to seeing old faces (no pun there either) and welcome to a couple of new ones I've seen already!

"Survivors Get Set"...........

Old 08-14-2010, 01:16 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,884,261 times
Yeah the tv section has been pretty dead for me since Survivor and Lost ended....waaahh. I am watching Big Brother since I temporarily only have CBS, wanted to watch Hell's Kitchen but couldn't. Life is tough, ya know?

Old 08-14-2010, 07:55 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hi, Jax!!! Good to see you again! I've really missed "our Survivor" community. There's been nothing really interesting to talk about in the tv section IMO since the show ended.
"Survivors Get Set"...........
Hi ya tami! Yep missed all my Survivor buddies can't wait to catch up. Been a busy summer if not I would have been pining away for y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Yeah the tv section has been pretty dead for me since Survivor and Lost ended....waaahh. I am watching Big Brother since I temporarily only have CBS, wanted to watch Hell's Kitchen but couldn't. Life is tough, ya know?
We rarely have time to watch TV in the summer but I will not miss my Dimples for nothing.

Hope some of the old posters show up and yes I see new posters so welcome! We have a hoot in the Survivor thread don't we gang?

Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 AM

874 posts, read 1,659,803 times
Your Survivor thread was huge last season and I was only a noob and I have this thing for following threads from the beginning. I hope to follow it with all of you from now on.

I hope the young and the old learn something form this!

Old 08-15-2010, 02:05 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
Some of you were Dawn-keys with us for HK all summer. Dawn-key service has to count for a lot of cred in these parts. So to those who were dawn-keys, a novel order: "F#%^$&% ON with you!"

Old 08-15-2010, 08:24 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Some of you were Dawn-keys with us for HK all summer. Dawn-key service has to count for a lot of cred in these parts. So to those who were dawn-keys, a novel order: "F#%^$&% ON with you!"

I don't understand the donkey stuff as I don't watch HK but my hubby is an avid fan. Or is that rabid?? If j_k_k says that gives credibility to ya though, I take his word for it!!

Let's hope this season is as good as the last two, thanks to "my man" Russhole and gives us something to talk about unlike this season of BB....BORING!!!!!

Jax, will you ever be getting something more than
dialup in your neck of the woods????? Come on!!!! Your world needs to get into the 21st Century!!!! Don't feel badly, my daughter's "woods" doesn't have anything but dialup too. So frustrating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV