Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 11:24 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
The entire tribe should have been voted out tonight for stupidity. Who puts WOOD crates right next to a campire?!?!?
It never occurred to them that wood was flammable.

Darwin scored a great victory on this show this week. However, I really wanted to see the challenge winners' reaction to the incinerated supplies, and I don't remember them showing it. Am I having memory lapses?

Old 11-17-2010, 11:28 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,883,535 times
I don't think they did show their reactions to the fire, and I'm surprised there wasn't alot of blame being thrown around because of the idea to move the trunks.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:11 AM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
I would have liked to see the edited out portion of the return of the victors and their faces when they returned and saw what happened with the fire. Poor editing decision on the producers part. That probably would have been the highlight of this lackluster episode.
Brenda, hmmm, don't you know that when you mouth off at Tribal Council you get the boot. Guess she didn't pay attention tho the past episodes. Not as smart as she thought she was.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:24 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I would have liked to see the edited out portion of the return of the victors and their faces when they returned and saw what happened with the fire. Poor editing decision on the producers part. That probably would have been the highlight of this lackluster episode.
Brenda, hmmm, don't you know that when you mouth off at Tribal Council you get the boot. Guess she didn't pay attention tho the past episodes. Not as smart as she thought she was.
I agree. The editing on this show gets worse every year.
Brenda--ha...loved it.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:58 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I agree. The editing on this show gets worse every year.
Brenda--ha...loved it.
I was talking to my wife when Tribal started, which had a fair bit of suspense leading in, and I said: "You watch. Whoever has diarrhea of the mouth at Tribal will eat flaming death." Prophecy.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:50 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I still want to watch Naoinker get eaten by a shark. The poor shark will probably spit her back out and run screaming back to the deep water. As she keeps yelling at it while she's bleeding to death.
To bleed to death, you have to have a heart first. She has shown she doesn't have one, from the way she treated Kelly B.
She would start yelling at the shark; get back here I'll show how we do it in the 'hood.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:02 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
wonder what's the deal with that Kelly girl. They can stop calling her purple Kelly anytime now. This girl may just fly under the radar long enough to sail right into the finals.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:21 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,883,535 times
She may giggle herself under the radar...she seems very shy, you may be right.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:41 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
I think she should now be Airhead Kelly. I think they keep Naoinka in the show just for drama. Brenda thought she ran the show. Now Stash thinks he does. Each time they get co cky, they end up gone. Marty is a prime example.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:40 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Can we all say a collective "duh" on putting the wooden fire boxes unattended next to the fire???? It was a good idea to block the wind & rain as long as they were right beside the fire! Then who was it that wanted to move the fire closer to their wooden & grass lean-to?

I bet Sash wouldn't give Brenda the idol because he knows he'll most likely be next. There alliance was already broken up they didn't have the numbers on their side to do a big move. Dog eat dog so I bet he kept it for himself. He won't win her vote on the jury if he would happen to stay to the end. You know how they edit to make us believe something will happen like they are talking about only for the viewers to get blindslided? I figured if it didn't go down like they were editing that it would be Sash everybody wrote down. They just had to break those 2 up and show ball-less Chance he is on the short list too. He let his little head do his whole thinking in this game.

Whatever Nay did they probably won't get rid of her because she is an easy win at the end if somebody takes her.

Jane rocked that challenge! Thank goodness she had to hold onto dog's paws to keep her grip on that rope eh?

Yep Kelly could be the sleeper in this race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV