U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Taxachusetts
13,245 posts, read 7,696,633 times
Reputation: 10818
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
NADONKEY is not a "P.E." teacher she is a "personal trainer" and leads the P.E. classes at a YMCA.

This means that she could have only an 8th grade edumacaten in da hood.

Please refrain from insulting P.E. teachers everywhere NaDonkey.

That's what it says under her name. You can't yell at anyone who goes by what it says on the tv show itself! I know you weren't yelling at the person. I just kind of took it as rebuffing the person and she/he (forget who posted that) shouldn't be taken to task. All is good though.

 
Old 10-06-2010, 01:52 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,788 posts, read 6,658,614 times
Reputation: 13395
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That's what it says under her name. You can't yell at anyone who goes by what it says on the tv show itself! I know you weren't yelling at the person. I just kind of took it as rebuffing the person and she/he (forget who posted that) shouldn't be taken to task. All is good though.
you are correct--on ALL counts.
It always says P.E. teacher beneath her name
No one should be yelling at anyone else on these boards.
I think someone is in a mood today.
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
 
Location: Kingman AZ
15,380 posts, read 22,535,784 times
Reputation: 8557
I WASN'T YELLING I fergot to put my big SMILE on it


Skippy Piddles, I have ner yelled at you darlin
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:20 PM
 
Location: Taxachusetts
13,245 posts, read 7,696,633 times
Reputation: 10818
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I WASN'T YELLING I fergot to put my big SMILE on it


Skippy Piddles, I have ner yelled at you darlin

Like I said, I didn't think you were yelling but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Must be "that time".

ROFLMAO at Pippy's new name!!!!
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:47 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
15,963 posts, read 11,163,964 times
Reputation: 35628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Naonka is out of control. And half the young people have no spine for not saying a word to her about grappling w/the other girl over the clue. There seems to have been an unspoken rule on Survivor so far, if two people see the clue they share it. I don't remember seeing something like that before.
Remember Amanda and some other girl grappled for it while I think Colby just kept eating his popcorn on the bed???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no yelling here so everybody move along nothing to see here folks. Just some untwisting of underwear now keep it moving.

See ya tonight after the show guys!
 
Old 10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Sebeka, MN
2,936 posts, read 2,787,593 times
Reputation: 2730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Remember Amanda and some other girl grappled for it while I think Colby just kept eating his popcorn on the bed???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no yelling here so everybody move along nothing to see here folks. Just some untwisting of underwear now keep it moving.

See ya tonight after the show guys!
That be Amanda and Parv. The wrestling match evidently went on longer than they showed on TV.

I'd eat popcorn too while watching that.
 
Old 10-06-2010, 06:19 PM
 
Location: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space
12,345 posts, read 5,116,914 times
Reputation: 53762
Hi all - hugs to Tami and Jaxson - should have figured you two would be here

Ok, so I haven't watched this closely or from the beginning so, I'm sure y'all have covered this but...that Na girl is a straight up ignorant bish! And on the old team the fisherman is so annoying
 
Old 10-06-2010, 09:17 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,788 posts, read 6,658,614 times
Reputation: 13395
NaDonkey says she

Spoiler

found the Idol all by herself. Figured out where it was by herself.
She is not only mean but deranged as well.
 
Old 10-06-2010, 09:29 PM
 
Location: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space
12,345 posts, read 5,116,914 times
Reputation: 53762
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
NaDonkey says she

Spoiler

found the Idol all by herself. Figured out where it was by herself.
She is not only mean but deranged as well.
OMG I know! She is delusional!

Meanwhile, that girl Barb is oddly lovely in an androgenous sort of way. On the old team I like the ER doc and sort of liked the brunette mom who has the martian forehead.
 
Old 10-06-2010, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
15,963 posts, read 11,163,964 times
Reputation: 35628
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Hi all - hugs to Tami and Jaxson - should have figured you two would be here

Ok, so I haven't watched this closely or from the beginning so, I'm sure y'all have covered this but...that Na girl is a straight up ignorant bish! And on the old team the fisherman is so annoying
Hi girl glad you joined us! You know I will not pass up a chance to see my Dimples.

Pippy we were gasping for air on Nay's proclamation here as well.

Once again I feel like the wrong person got voted off tonight. This is getting one sided sad watching. Not digging the reward and immunity challenges in the same event either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top