Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2010, 12:45 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
After next show, I believe I'll have enough accumulated NaDonkey to reprise my previous hobby. I just need one more good fresh-in-mind disabilophobic rant from her, and she isn't important enough for me to go listen to her on a past episode.

Go get 'er!!!

Old 10-10-2010, 06:04 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Probst again slipped a little more down the slope of leading and altering votes at TC and I don't like it one bit.
OK I love my Dimples airtime but I am agreeing with you about him leading the votes. He claims he doesn't see the camps or one on one interviews until we do but I'm finding that hard to believe for some reason this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Jeff is taking himself a little too seriously I think. Sorry, Jax. I think he should step back and go back to being just the host of the show and not interfere with TC.
Hey you took hits over your man last season so I'll take them on Dimples.

Quote:
Here's what's funny. Imagine what NaDonkey would say if she later saw a DR in which Kelly infuriatedly ranted about enslaving NaDonkey's black a$$, pulling those nappy locks out by the roots, and all sorts of other derogatory references related to a situation (skin color) which NaDonkey cannot help or change (which is a drag for African Americans, as she isn't exactly representing, and I think some of them would sign her release papers from the black race so she could find a new one to embarrass), just as Kelly can't help having a missing lower leg. Oh my god, that would be SO RACIST! She'd come just completely unglued, even worse than now. And yet she seems to think that her references to Kelly's disability are just her demonstrating how tough and macha she is. All they are doing is showing the entire viewing public what a rag she is.

It's one thing to rassle for the immunity clue; it's another thing to talk about throwing a prosthetic leg in the fire. That's about as funny as talking about tying NaDonkey to a tree and giving it to her with a bullwhip if she doesn't do the laundry.
OMgosh I think this post needs to be read at the live party when they annouce the winner on live TV. I want to say more but it wouldn't be fitting for this thread as it would be more political or my own personal view on this topic. Sooooooooo Good post though.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:24 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OMgosh I think this post needs to be read at the live party when they annouce the winner on live TV. I want to say more but it wouldn't be fitting for this thread as it would be more political or my own personal view on this topic. Sooooooooo Good post though.
If they invite me to the live party, I'll be glad to read it. NaDonkey would probably assault me, of course, but I doubt she'd do serious damage unless she snuck in a prosthesis or something and laid into me with that, and even then, she would probably hit me in the head, which on me is not a vulnerable spot.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
If they invite me to the live party, I'll be glad to read it. NaDonkey would probably assault me, of course, but I doubt she'd do serious damage unless she snuck in a prosthesis or something and laid into me with that, and even then, she would probably hit me in the head, which on me is not a vulnerable spot.

LOL Are you a thick-headed Norwegian like I'm told I am, j_k_k??

Old 10-10-2010, 07:11 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
I'd bet you'd get a standing O if you were able to read it. Why one person thinks they are better than another person has baffled me my whole life.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
LOL Are you a thick-headed Norwegian like I'm told I am, j_k_k??
Perhaps worse. The Dutch strain on my mother's side is characterized by freakishly hard, heavy bones, with skulls like granite. I took a one-hopper baseball right over the ear, flat on with no deflection angle, and continued to practice. Took a flying board in the brain stem area once; was slightly disoriented but completed my shift. Actually hit a man head-to-head full tilt once by accident and for a minute I was afraid he had permanent damage, whereas I (not having been hit anywhere vulnerable, just the temple) continued to play. I have a raised ridge of bone down the middle of my forehead like a dinosaur; natural armor.

We call them the 'good Dutch bones,' but my own inheritance of them is extreme. Thus, I reckon if NaDonkey clocks me on the head with a prosthetic leg, she will owe someone a new prosthesis because it'll break over my head without harming me. She'd do more damage to a marble statue. I'd probably just smile at her, praying to the gods someone got it for Youtube.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:41 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Is everyone ready for some "tribe shake-up"? How about a NaDonkey beat down? Let's hope.

Old 10-13-2010, 02:09 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK I love my Dimples airtime but I am agreeing with you about him leading the votes. He claims he doesn't see the camps or one on one interviews until we do but I'm finding that hard to believe for some reason this season.
I wonder if he feels he needs to liven things up because other than NeighOinkey its been kind of dull. Might be why she's getting the edits she is too. I read on another forum that NeighOinkey, Brenda and one of the Kellys? sit around and complain a lot about how miserable they are and don't help in camp much.

So if there's a merge does that mean the challenges will pick up?

Who's got alliances that will get broken up?

Old 10-13-2010, 05:01 PM

Have to record tonight. Need to go out. Have fun everyone! Boo the Oinker.

I love how we all have our "pet" derogatory nikname for her! LOL

Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,884,261 times
I don't think it's a merge, just a team shuffling...I seem to remember something like this in Men vs Women, forgot what season that was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV