Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2010, 06:15 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times

Advertisements

What's really suprised is the small clues that get through the edit - Brenda and Sash it now appears were never really in control. Brenda let loose that the Marty vote was not her decision, maybe that explains also why Marty was not voted out previously. Stupid players again, you can't put an alliance on auto-management.

Who would have thought that Holley would orchestrate a move, and why would Naoinka even care? She would have been guaranteed a top 3 with Brenda and Sash. Why wouldn't Brenda put up a fight? Why didn't Sash step back into control? Sometimes, illogical nonsensical strategies and moves, and bad players, make for an entertaining unpredictable show. Glad something got changed in the game.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:43 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Finally! These stupid people are using their heads! I was happy to see Brenda voted off. And I was surprised Sash voted her off too. Now if they vote off Nayoinka next week, I'll be happy. According to the previews she does something to **** off everyone again.
And a big high five to Jane for beating all the 'youngsters' in that challenge!

Old 11-18-2010, 08:23 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,034,543 times
I laughed when I saw the camp burned. How stupid!

Old 11-18-2010, 09:42 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Nayoinka is what I call her as well.
Brenda was to comfortable and I love how sash didnt pony up the idol.
Can;t wait to see chase the useless man leave as well as oinka.. she shouldnt get paid another dime for her nastyness

Old 11-18-2010, 10:47 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
As soon as the sides were picked for the challenge, I knew who was going to win, the Danless team. Then he hurts his hand/finger.
Has anyone as clueless as Chase lasted this long? Kelly B., I think, was shown talking the most she has talked all season last night. She was totally out of the loop, voting for Benry.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:40 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
hahahahhahahaha..........the King was dethroned. Isn't that what she called herself

Chase needs to grow a pair...........of boobs I mean cause he's a real puss. He makes me sick. LMAO when he told Jane he wasn't going anywhere in that challenge then fell!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
cause he's not as stupid as I thought. If Chase had it he would have given it to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
It never occurred to them that wood was flammable.

Darwin scored a great victory on this show this week. However, I really wanted to see the challenge winners' reaction to the incinerated supplies, and I don't remember them showing it. Am I having memory lapses?

Whoohoo! The King is dead. Calling Sash "the Queen". She thought she had it all under control,didn't she?

I was surprised Sash didn't give her idol also but self-preservation must have won out. Give brenda the HII and the rest of them put you on their list.

<<<< for barf icon......Chase IS such a wimp!!!!! OMG. Clearly thinking with the little head.

not one single soul thought that moving wooden chests right next to an open fire may not be the best idea??? No one???

LMAO @ Darwin and oh, so true!

No, no memory lapse, j_k_k. They didn't show the challenge winners when they returned to camp. I saw that look once when Dad came around the corner and saw the house!

Old 11-18-2010, 05:08 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Finally! These stupid people are using their heads! I was happy to see Brenda voted off. And I was surprised Sash voted her off too. Now if they vote off Nayoinka next week, I'll be happy. According to the previews she does something to **** off everyone again.
And a big high five to Jane for beating all the 'youngsters' in that challenge!
I was SHOCKED Sash voted for Brenda. I thought he was going to give Brenda the idol and get rid of Neyonka. That would have been a fabulous play.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I was SHOCKED Sash voted for Brenda. I thought he was going to give Brenda the idol and get rid of Neyonka. That would have been a fabulous play.
it would have? Why? Just curious?

Old 11-18-2010, 05:33 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Because I can't stand Neyonka. And everyone who hated Brenda being in charge would have been blindsided.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:41 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
The most common sense thing to do, IMO, next week is flush out the II that Sash has. As much as Nay needs gone I'd work on getting that II out of play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV